Russian Troop Movements Reported Near Ukraine

Interesting Twitter thread here re. possible motives for Russian action. I didn't know that Russia has water access issues in the Crimea. Twitter of course so make your own mind up.
I'm not sure that, were I Vlad, I'd be confident of the nature of Biden's reaction.

Fortunately we have half a troop of cyber nerds and a flight of drones. Nothing to worry about

Now that France and Germany are negotiating for Russian vaccines, they will do and say nothing. Biden might well kick off, but his only reliable ally will be us and we won't want to get drawn into a conflict with Russia on the Black Sea.

Now that France and Germany are negotiating for Russian vaccines, they will do and say nothing. Biden might well kick off, but his only reliable ally will be us and we won't want to get drawn into a conflict with Russia on the Black Sea.

Vlad getting his 'we're concerned' (so we're probably going to have to do something about it to restore 'stability') in early, before the Easter bunny drops off its eggs while most people are on a 4-day break.

'The Kremlin said on Wednesday it was worried by the situation in eastern Ukraine, fearing the Ukrainian side could do something that would restart a civil war there.

'President Vladimir Putin late on Tuesday accused Ukraine of provoking armed confrontation with pro-Russian separatists and failing to honour earlier agreements over its wartorn east, during a telephone call with France and Germany’s leaders.'

Kremlin says fears Ukrainian side could restart civil war in eastern Ukraine

It's that time of year for a bit of annual Russian Sabre rattling. Putin will be be doing his address to the nation shortly anyway

Vlad getting his 'we're concerned' (so we're probably going to have to do something about it to restore 'stability') in early, before the Easter bunny drops off its eggs while most people are on a 4-day break.

'The Kremlin said on Wednesday it was worried by the situation in eastern Ukraine, fearing the Ukrainian side could do something that would restart a civil war there.

'President Vladimir Putin late on Tuesday accused Ukraine of provoking armed confrontation with pro-Russian separatists and failing to honour earlier agreements over its wartorn east, during a telephone call with France and Germany’s leaders.'

Kremlin says fears Ukrainian side could restart civil war in eastern Ukraine
OP DENY EASTER Anyone?

PhotEx

On ROPS
On ROPs

indeed, a window of opportunity has opened for Vlad to be Bad.

Interesting Twitter thread here re. possible motives for Russian action. I didn't know that Russia has water access issues in the Crimea. Twitter of course so make your own mind up.
I'm not sure that, were I Vlad, I'd be confident of the nature of Biden's reaction.
The Ukrainians cut off water and electricity to Crimea

Russian Troop Movements Reported Near Ukraine​

tenor.gif

Latest Threads