Russian Trolls & ARRSE as a conduit

There is no contradiction.
Did you supported mrs.May then she campaigned against Brexit?
Would you apply that 4-letter word toward mr.Blair?
Yes. And worse.It is called freedom of speech.
You don't believe in it.

I would apply another four letter word to Blair for both his domestic and foreign policies. As I would to Jeremy Corbyn, for different aspects of the same reason.

I wouldn't refer to Theresa May in such a way although I disagreed with her Brexit standpoint and despaired of electoral performance.

If a politician is a twat, it shines through no matter whether they're being a twat domestically or internationally. Like Putin.

Blair was vain,petty, and had a slippery grip on facts. He was, in fact, somewhat Russian in his negotiable attitude to reality. A twat.

May is a rather colourless managerial type. Hard to really insult her, as she seems to lack any real malevolence.

Putin is a viciously sadistic, fascist mafiosi.
He is an EVIL twat.

Well, Obviously their A-C teams are targeted elsewhere, you D-Z teams really need to lift your game.... it was so embarrassing for us to spot you so easily. At least make a slight effort next time.

Let joy be unconfined!

Russia considers 'unplugging' from internet

'Russia is considering whether to disconnect from the global internet briefly, as part of a test of its cyber-defences.

The test will mean data passing between Russian citizens and organisations stays inside the nation rather than being routed internationally.

A draft law mandating technical changes needed to operate independently was introduced to its parliament last year.

The test is expected to happen before 1 April but no exact date has been set. . . '

Guess the Sergeis and YarS/GrimyFox, etc are having a team building week?

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
Let joy be unconfined!

Russia considers 'unplugging' from internet

'Russia is considering whether to disconnect from the global internet briefly, as part of a test of its cyber-defences.

The test will mean data passing between Russian citizens and organisations stays inside the nation rather than being routed internationally.

A draft law mandating technical changes needed to operate independently was introduced to its parliament last year.

The test is expected to happen before 1 April but no exact date has been set. . . '

Guess the Sergeis and YarS/GrimyFox, etc are having a team building week?

Sounds a bit like Brexit in more ways than one.

After they unplug, any chance we can then change the IP's, subnets and passwords etc and accidentally forget them for a short period? Say 40 years?

Cheerio Ivan you forum trolling, gamer cheating loons.

Slime

LE
To be honest, I cant blame the Russian state IF they did this.

They know they have some very serious internal leaks and haven’t yet figured out which ‘persons’ leaked the exact source of the Novichock used in the Salisbury attack, the timings and routes of the OPCW hack mission or the ‘persons’ leaking info to Bellingcat!

@184461, best troll on here. Fcking absolutely bananas.
Other brands of bananas are available.
1549969135871.png

Latest Threads