Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Russian Surveillance Aircraft lost at sea off Syria

And who (what country) would do it from your point of view?
1. Israel? It would mean the end of Israel.
2. The USA? It would mean WW3.
3. The UK? As a result excatly the same things would happen with the British military bases, aircrafts, warships.

Because, you tiresome, whining wretch, your scenario postulated a lunatic Russian leader, who commits acts of war against nations with allies. The answer is-everyone.

The subtext of your puerile drivel was that the mighty slimebag Putin should be kept in power because the possible successors are so bad they might be stupid enough to start something.

Frankly, no. He is a proven criminal and war criminal himself.

Meanwhile
Downing of Russian jet: Israel fears Putin will clip its wings in Syria
Asked Thursday morning whether shooting down the Russian aircraft would affect the Israeli air force’s freedom of action over Syria, Defense Minister Avigdor Lieberman performed more evasion maneuvers than the Russian Ilyushin pilots did on Monday night. Lieberman, who was interviewed on Army Radio’s program “Dekel-Segal," failed to provide a real response.
Israel hopes the Russians will make do with closing the aerial space for a week, and not impose further restrictions – such as banning Israel from flying near their bases in the north of Syria, in a way that could limit the Israeli presence in Syria’s air space to Damascus and south of it.
Perhaps the week’s events mark the beginning of a broader process, in which Russia will endeavor to limit Israel’s freedom of action. The picture of the campaign in Syria has altered after Assad’s victory in the civil war, and perhaps Israel too will have to adjust its military activity there to a certain extent.

Because, you tiresome, whining wretch, your scenario postulated a lunatic Russian leader, who commits acts of war against nations with allies. The answer is-everyone.

The subtext of your puerile drivel was that the mighty slimebag Putin should be kept in power because the possible successors are so bad they might be stupid enough to start something.

Frankly, no. He is a proven criminal and war criminal himself.
I agree with you on the main point - Russia needs a new leader instead of moron Putin. I sincerely hope that the new leader would turn his efforts towards Russian internal problems. There is a lot of them to begin with corruption.
I wrote about it previously - Putin's Syrian adventure is very doubtful. It would be much better not to interfere to avoid so many needless problems.

I agree with you on the main point - Russia needs a new leader instead of moron Putin. I sincerely hope that the new leader would turn his efforts towards Russian internal problems. There is a lot of them to begin with corruption.
I wrote about it previously - Putin's Syrian adventure is very doubtful. It would be much better not to interfere to avoid so many needless problems.

Liar.
You and your cohort of cubicle monkeys have been persistently defending all of Putin's reckless proxy war policies, and the negligent atrocities attached to them, and the policy of state sponsored terrorism that he uses to kill off his opponents.
So why does this sudden change of heart ring false?
Because it is.

Last edited:
And who (what country) would do it from your point of view?
1. Israel? It would mean the end of Israel.
2. The USA? It would mean WW3.
3. The UK? As a result excatly the same things would happen with the British military bases, aircrafts, warships.

Let’s try to grasp the fact that if you were to attack Israel we would be in a de facto state of War. The US has Israel’s back. As much as we don’t care for the world, some countries we would throw down for. The U.K., Israel, Canada, Japan, Australia, and Poland is starting to work itself in that category now as well. We may be a bunch of Isolationist minded pricks, but we also tend to dislike(despise) you more. In the end a militant Russia would be akin to a mad dog that needs to be put down.

new Russian leader could use Russia's military force in quite unpredictable way.
But Vlad already does use Russia's military force in quite unpredictable way, so it's quite predictable that a new leader might use Russia's military force in quite unpredictable way, meaning that the way he uses it is in fact predictable.

Let’s try to grasp the fact that if you were to attack Israel we would be in a de facto state of War.
Who are 'we'?
RAF bombed Belgrade, Iraq, Libya. So why other countires must not bomb for good reason? Syria is a sovereign country. It is indiscriminately being bombed. Why not to stop it using force - the only language the Israelis understand.
The US has Israel’s back.
And what?
As much as we don’t care for the world, some countries we would throw down for.
I understand that HMG doesn't care about Palestinians, about people in Yemen but why Israel is so special case?
The U.K., Israel, Canada, Japan, Australia, and Poland
You have forgotten Andorra.
...is starting to work itself in that category now as well.
So Japan would send its soldiers in Israel? Really?
We may be a bunch of Isolationist minded pricks, but we also tend to dislike(despise) you more.
I ask you again - who are 'we' - peoples or governments?
In the end a militant Russia would be akin to a mad dog that needs to be put down.
Continue to dream.

Yes, YOU might have, but someone using your avatar name commented on it at the time of the attack.
Perhaps it was another person typing as KGB resident at the time!
Would you be so kind to recall the case?
Russian mercenaries were allegedly bombed by USAF but not Russian servicemen.

Who are 'we'?
RAF bombed Belgrade, Iraq, Libya. So why other countires must not bomb for good reason? Syria is a sovereign country. It is indiscriminately being bombed. Why not to stop it using force - the only language the Israelis understand.

And what?

I understand that HMG doesn't care about Palestinians, about people in Yemen but why Israel is so special case?

You have forgotten Andorra.

So Japan would send its soldiers in Israel? Really?

I ask you again - who are 'we' - peoples or governments?

Continue to dream.

Christ on a bicycle.

There's no point.
Someone going under your avatar commented at the time, why not look up their notes, you are only supposed to be one person under your avatar after all.
As a top tip, as only I type as 'Slime' I can remember what I've typed.

I can see you are already realising your error in not 'remembering' and have moved towards a recollection that Barbie's Ken did the attack riding my little pony, lobbed a munition from a Johnny 7 at the Syrian airbase and didn't no siree hit any Russian Air Force personnel but rather it hit some random Russians not acting for the state at all, but just happening to be staying in the Russian accommodation where official Russian Air Force personnel were staying, plus while the craters from the Johnny 7 munitions could be seen at the time and on satellite pics those were all fake as Dobby the elf sat in the Kremlin said so.

Was that reply better for you, it was written just as factually as your replies and ideas.

You really are back to your collective worst aren't you. Getting very close to putting you on Ignore.

Can we have the one who sometimes posts interesting things back on duty soon please?

The poster terminal is famous for his love of all things Russian

Well, he is Canadian after all.

flag_of_soviet_canuckistan_by_caturday2-d3jsmqd.jpg

There's no point.
Someone going under your avatar commented at the time, why not look up their notes, you are only supposed to be one person under your avatar after all.
As a top tip, as only I type as 'Slime' I can remember what I've typed.

I can see you are already realising your error in not 'remembering' and have moved towards a recollection that Barbie's Ken did the attack riding my little pony, lobbed a munition from a Johnny 7 at the Syrian airbase and didn't no siree hit any Russian Air Force personnel but rather it hit some random Russians not acting for the state at all, but just happening to be staying in the Russian accommodation where official Russian Air Force personnel were staying, plus while the craters from the Johnny 7 munitions could be seen at the time and on satellite pics those were all fake as Dobby the elf sat in the Kremlin said so.

Was that reply better for you, it was written just as factually as your replies and ideas.
So where and when? Reference to reliable news-source would be appreciated.