Russian Surveillance Aircraft lost at sea off Syria

..... Syria is a sovereign country. It is indiscriminately being bombed.
The only people indiscriminately dropping ordnance in Syria are the SAAF and RuAF. Everybody else seems to have specific targets set such as (alleged) Syrian factories producing weapons for Hezbollah in this case.

Would you be so kind to recall the case?
Russian mercenaries were allegedly bombed by USAF but not Russian servicemen.
There's no point.
Someone going under your avatar commented at the time, why not look up their notes, you are only supposed to be one person under your avatar after all.
As a top tip, as only I type as 'Slime' I can remember what I've typed.

I can see you are already realising your error in not 'remembering' and have moved towards a recollection that Barbie's Ken did the attack riding my little pony, lobbed a munition from a Johnny 7 at the Syrian airbase and didn't no siree hit any Russian Air Force personnel but rather it hit some random Russians not acting for the state at all, but just happening to be staying in the Russian accommodation where official Russian Air Force personnel were staying, plus while the craters from the Johnny 7 munitions could be seen at the time and on satellite pics those were all fake as Dobby the elf sat in the Kremlin said so.

Was that reply better for you, it was written just as factually as your replies and ideas.

There's no point.
Someone going under your avatar commented at the time, why not look up their notes, you are only supposed to be one person under your avatar after all.
As a top tip, as only I type as 'Slime' I can remember what I've typed.

I can see you are already realising your error in not 'remembering' and have moved towards a recollection that Barbie's Ken did the attack riding my little pony, lobbed a munition from a Johnny 7 at the Syrian airbase and didn't no siree hit any Russian Air Force personnel but rather it hit some random Russians not acting for the state at all, but just happening to be staying in the Russian accommodation where official Russian Air Force personnel were staying, plus while the craters from the Johnny 7 munitions could be seen at the time and on satellite pics those were all fake as Dobby the elf sat in the Kremlin said so.

Was that reply better for you, it was written just as factually as your replies and ideas.
So where and when? Reference to reliable news-source would be appreciated.

Who are 'we'?
RAF bombed Belgrade, Iraq, Libya. So why other countires must not bomb for good reason? Syria is a sovereign country. It is indiscriminately being bombed. Why not to stop it using force - the only language the Israelis understand.

And what?

I understand that HMG doesn't care about Palestinians, about people in Yemen but why Israel is so special case?

You have forgotten Andorra.

So Japan would send its soldiers in Israel? Really?

I ask you again - who are 'we' - peoples or governments?

Continue to dream.
By Frogfoots of the VVS

Oh the irony

So where and when? Reference to reliable news-source would be appreciated.
To be blunt, I can't be bothered to engage with your childish nonsense.
After reading months worth of the crap the various posters posting under your avatar have posted in the Syria and Salisbury thread where they have posted many many times with made up rubbish it's a bit late for you to try to pretend you want to have an adult conversation.

Again, as you have chosen to ignore a previous reply. YOU COMMENTED ON THE ATTACK AT THE TIME. Perhaps if you stopped telling so many lies or making things up you would be more able to recall what posters typing as KGB resident have typed.

The only positive point to yours and other trolls posts in threads is that they galvanise the rest of us to be sure of Russia's guilt or continued deceit in world affairs.

That time Russian military was partilly responsible. I believe that Turkish airspace was indeed violated, though insignificantly.
Now, we have 15 coffins, not 1 as in the case with Su-24.
Turks had a whole bus of pilots killed by 'Kurds' and the whole Army decapitated in the unsuccesful 'coup'. Sapienti sat. Guilty will be found and punished. I'll be not very surprised, if 'Palestinians' will poison the whole airbase with the botulotoxin rabdovirus or something. But Jews are clever guys, they will punish guilty by themselves (if they are really guilty).
And such a situation could be repeated again and again.
Even Turks had understood. In fact, you can watch Sun with unprotected telescope only twice - first with your left eye, and then - with your right eye.

It was called the battle of Khasham.
It was widely reported in the civilised world.
You may have missed it.

Or you are lying again.
I know what I think.
Thanks. It is a well known case
Battle of Khasham - Wikipedia
...the statement stressed that there were no Russian service members in the ″designated district of the Deir ez-Zor province of Syria
According to the U.S. military′s official statement, around 10 p.m. local time on the night of 7 February 2018, a force of 500 pro-government fighters consisting of local militiamen, government soldiers, Iranian-trained Afghan Shia fighters, and reportedly Russian contractors launched an assault on a Syrian Democratic Forces headquarters
A Kurdish militia commander and an ex-Russian officer also claimed Russian private military contractors (PMCs) were present and suffered casualties during the strikes.
There is huge difference between private military contractors (mercenaries) and regular forces.

Thanks. It is a well known case
Battle of Khasham - Wikipedia

There is huge difference between private military contractors (mercenaries) and regular forces.
They were Russians.
They died fighting in one of Putin's squalid little proxy wars.
Nice of you to dismiss them as deniable.
How very Kremlin of you.
Liar.

Turks had a whole bus of pilots killed by 'Kurds' and the whole Army decapitated in the unsuccesful 'coup'. Sapienti sat. Guilty will be found and punished. I'll be not very surprised, if 'Palestinians' will poison the whole airbase with the botulotoxin rabdovirus or something. But Jews are clever guys, they will punish guilty by themselves (if they are really guilty).

Even Turks had understood. In fact, you can watch Sun with unprotected telescope only twice - first with your left eye, and then - with your right eye.
You been drinking meths again, rapist?
Your anti Semitism and racism is showing.

It was called the battle of Khasham.
It was widely reported in the civilised world.
You may have missed it.

Or you are lying again.
I know what I think.
Don't waste your time playing into their hands at a stupid game.

I mentioned a US cruise missile attack on a Syrian air base.

He/they have previously ONLY commented on ONE US cruise missile attack on a Syrian air base.
I know they commented on it, I read their posts on the subject. If the person typing today as KGB resident doesn't know that another person has previously replied on that subject without the one typing today knowing that's certainly not my problem!!

No need to provide news sources for a troll, the posters posting as KGB are more than happy to disregard any news sources if it doesn't suit their bosses agenda, just look at their dismissal of the OPCW report in the words MSM as an example.

By playing their stupid game they have now typed up some nonsense to further their claim that only mercenaries have been killed!

I know they are lying, they know it too.

There were thousands of Russians (in the wide meaning of the word). Most of them were killed by Russians.
The men are borned to die in war. Question is only to choose a right side (and a good reason) to die for. Soldiers of regular armies are fighting for the Motherland, mercenaries - just for money.
How very Kremlin of you.
It is Kremlin Russian (technically - Italian, Gi[o]belin stile).

Last edited:
They were Russians.
How very Kremlin of you.
Liar.
There is (or was) a lot of British citizens in ISIL and does it mean that RuAF bombed British soldiers?

You been drinking meths again, rapist?
Your anti Semitism and racism is showing.
He-he-he. In fact, both Semits - Jews and Arabs are very cooperative with Russians in the ongoing investigation, because they are clever enough. Persians and Frenches are cooperative too. Only Septics and Underseptics keep silence (not a very clever behaviour in the circumstances).

Meanwhile, for a clue as to what might happen, cast your mind back to to the American cruise missile attack on a Syrian air base where some Russians were also killed if you want to see what might happen.
I kindly ask you again - where and when the attack has happened?

I kindly ask you again - where and when the attack has happened?
Stop acting an idiot.
How many US cruise missile attacks on a Syrian air base can you think of since Russia sent aircraft there to support the Assad regime, and also that someone typing under your avatar has commented on?

Oh, and before you try to derail from your previous question again.
Yes, when the Russian airforce killed British citizens who were soldiers fighting in ISIL they DID kill British soldiers...............

Just like when the USAF killed Russian soldiers.............

Who you have tried to sideline as mercenaries as you are too scared to admit they were fighting for the Russian/Syrian side and were not fighting against Russian or Syrian interests.

Just for clarity, the soldiers the USAF killed in the battle Hector mentioned WERE Russian soldiers.