Russian Surveillance Aircraft lost at sea off Syria

First of all - it is only imaginary scenario - God forbid.
Suppose that Russia is hitting Israeli military airports using long-range cruise missiles. It continues for weeks and months. Civil air-ports also could be targetted.
Israel reserves its right to bomb Syria at will. So Israel should be ready to see the other side of the coin. It could be bombed as well. The only condition to stop it is to stop Israeli air-raids in Syria.
And what exactly Israel could do?
What Washington could do?
What your numerous friends of Israel could do?
Nothing or unleash WW3.
Just try to answer my questions.
ok

in your scenario you say the russians would immediately target civilian infrastructure and civpop areas

Isnt that directly a Hague violation to deliberately target civpop?

your second claim is interesting since when is russia the aggrieved party if the Israelis and Syrians have a war? is it your contention that russian Owns Syria like a colony?

And since russia reserves the right to bomb Israel in retaliation doesn't NATO or Israeli allies reserve the right to bomb russia for bombing Israel?

You really dont seem to have thought this through, you seem to believe russia can bomb who it pleases and no one will be willing to hit back because they fear a mad russia will unleash its nukes on the world. Isn't that the definition of a rogue state acting like a wild animal?

All for a warm water port in Syria?

Israel could hit russian bases if threatened and attacked. certainly if not win could seriously cause catastrophic damage to putin and his fellow mafioso

That scenario show a lot of dead russian aircrew shot down by the IAF, and Israel is not without its own abilities like the Jericho III (Which has Nuclear capability) which could hit the caspian bases or naval units. See its not as easy for russia as you think considering the Israeli's can hit back. A LOT different when you dont have Air Supremacy and the locals are also armed as well as you and with better combat experience....

So far russian air force units have not shown any ability to beat a world class air force like the IAF
I repeat it is just an imaginary scenario. God forbid
You don't understand the key point in the scenario - mainly long range cruise missiles would be used against Israeli airports. IAF would not be able to fight with Russian pilots just because they would be too far to reach them.
As for nuclear weapons then do you mean that Israel is ready to unleash WW3?
The first usage of nuclear weapons would end by complete annihilation of Israel.

Patriot Blue on Blues promptly stopped after an aggrieved US pilot fired a HARM at the next over enthusiastic Patriot battery that locked a friendly up and killed it...
There was at least one Patriot shot and plenty of illuminations after the HARM incident, even when the Patriot batteries were in JTIDS.

I was there flying sorties; were you?

...The Russians avd Syrians over Syria? To get round western all pervasive and far better than theirs EW, they have fallen back on launch on bearing and command detonate... Red on Red waiting to happen. They just fire blindly at anything in the Sky. Doesn’t matter how mega your SAMs are if the other side can blind them and force you back to command mode.
Oh please stop talking about stuff (again) you self-evidently have no idea about.

Moreover, for the 6th time of me asking I believe @PhotEx/@meerkatz/@SOI/@sunnoficarus, why do you keep changing your log-on name?

Let's regard imaginary scenario (God forbid).
A new Russian leader demands that Israel must stop all air-raids in Syria. Israel doesn't agree. Russia using its long range bombers, its fleet in the Caspian sea, its long range cruise missiles hit Israeli military air-ports with complete destruction of air-strips. IAF uses Ben Gurion airport as an alternative. After propper warning and after 2 days delay Ben Gurion is ruined. It would be unacceptable damage for Israel.
What really Israel and the USA could do in the context of this scenario? Only unleash WW3 or agree to stop all air-raids in Syria. I suspect that Israel would agree to stop them just after propper threat with detailed plan of actions.
I think Russia would have a VERY big shock if it made such assumptions.

In tests over the Pacific Test Range in 1971, a remotely pilotted Firebee bested F-4s in simulated dogfights.
Incorrect. Under very specific circumstances, non of which involved ‘dog-fighting’ the Firebee nominally got into what would be classed as an effective engagement position. There is no way a ‘drone’ - even now - could ‘best’ a manned asset in WVR air combat.

Regards,
MM

First of all - it is only imaginary scenario - God forbid.
Suppose that Russia is hitting Israeli military airports using long-range cruise missiles. It continues for weeks and months. Civil air-ports also could be targetted.
Israel reserves its right to bomb Syria at will. So Israel should be ready to see the other side of the coin. It could be bombed as well. The only condition to stop it is to stop Israeli air-raids in Syria.
And what exactly Israel could do?
What Washington could do?
What your numerous friends of Israel could do?
Nothing or unleash WW3.
Just try to answer my questions.
Aye, imaginary in the fetid mind(s) of your collective perhaps, dreaming of World domination. Typical of the Russian troll, create an imaginary scenario in an attempt to bluster, bluff, bully and coerce others to your aims or POV. Unfortunately for you (that's you the collective) the vast majority on Arrse see you all for what you are.

Why should I or anyone for that matter answer your stupid, childish questions (particularly as they already have been many times in many threads), all you've done is create an imaginary scenario. What do you want me to say, that the Israeli's would capitulate, roll over and wait to get their arrses spanked by the heroic soldiers of the (latest) Russian revolution? Grow up and stop being a collective of Knobs.

I repeat it is just an imaginary scenario. God forbid
You don't understand the key point in the scenario - mainly long range cruise missiles would be used against Israeli airports. IAF would not be able to fight with Russian pilots just because they would be too far to reach them.
As for nuclear weapons then do you mean that Israel is ready to unleash WW3?
The first usage of nuclear weapons would end by complete annihilation of Israel.
Yes imaginary scenario where only russia has ability to devastate other nations.

Real World ain't gonna happen.

Hit the Izzies, expect to get hit back just as bad. Nuke Tel Aviv, Say Goodbyeski to Moscow and St Petersburg

You've already threatened use of Nukes on them in your scenarios but for some reason think they would not use same on the rodina? out of what? fear?

again this isn't some Chechans or Georgians, this is a world class military with ability to **** russia up and you think they would sit still while russia unleashes WW3 on them?

Israel would have absolutely nothing to lose if russia nuked it, would fire everything at russia and deservedly so. but keep the masturbation fantasy of russia hitting at will and not getting the good news back

ok

in your scenario you say the russians would immediately target civilian infrastructure and civpop areas

Isnt that directly a Hague violation to deliberately target civpop?

your second claim is interesting since when is russia the aggrieved party if the Israelis and Syrians have a war? is it your contention that russian Owns Syria like a colony?

And since russia reserves the right to bomb Israel in retaliation doesn't NATO or Israeli allies reserve the right to bomb russia for bombing Israel?

You really dont seem to have thought this through, you seem to believe russia can bomb who it pleases and no one will be willing to hit back because they fear a mad russia will unleash its nukes on the world. Isn't that the definition of a rogue state acting like a wild animal?

All for a warm water port in Syria?

Israel could hit russian bases if threatened and attacked. certainly if not win could seriously cause catastrophic damage to putin and his fellow mafioso
I would like to repeat - it is purely imaginary scenario.
1. If civilian objects as Ben Gurion airports are being used for military purposes - to bomb Syria then they become legitimate targets. And after propper warning, after propper delay Ben Gurion could be ruined.
2. US/UK/France are not at the state of war with Syria while use to bomb the country at will. KSA is not at the state of war with Yemen but uses to bomb it at will.
3. I doubt that Israel has abilities to hit Russia's mainland and it only would give opportunity to new imaginary Russian leader to hit all military objects in Israel.
4. Remind me please, why Belgrade was bombed? Allegedly the Serbs were against independence of Muslims in Kosovo. So why Russia could not bomb Israel for this or that reason? In my scenario there is a clear condition -stop air-raids in Syria and that's all.
If real life after propper threats Israel would stop its air-raids in Syria.

Last edited:
I think Russia would have a VERY big shock if it made such assumptions.
OK, suppose that Russia begin to hit Israeli military airports using long range cruise missiles (after demand to stop air-raids in Syria).
What do you mean by 'a VERY big shock' then?

I would like to repeat - it is purely imaginary scenario.
1. If civilian objects as Ben Gurion airports are being used for military purposes - to bomb Syria then they become legitimate targets. And after propper warning, after propper delay Ben Gurion could be ruined.
2. US/UK/France are not at the state of war with Syria while use to bomb the country at will. KSA is not at the state of war with Yemen but uses to bomb it at will.
3. I doubt that Israel has abilities to hit Russia's mainland and it only would give opportunity to new imaginary Russian leader to hit all military objects in Israel.
4. Remind me please, why Belgrade was bombed? Allegedly the Serbs were against independence of Muslims in Kosovo. So why Russia could not bomb Israel for this or that reason? In my scenarion there is a clear condition -stop air-raids in Syria and that's all.
If real life after propper threats Israel would stop its air-raids in Syria.
Your posts are tedious.

Accept the FACT that the Israelis aren't afraid and have the capability to hit russia IF russia hits Israel. You act like Israel would do nothing if Nuked and their entire history shows they will hit you back.

Nuke Tel Aviv, expect Moscow to be warm for the next 300 years.

2. russia is not at a state of war with Israel yet you claim russia will devastate Israel comrade.

3. I dont doubt Israel could decapitate your nation if pushed to a wall

OK, suppose that Russia begin to hit Israeli military airports using long range cruise missiles (after demand to stop air-raids in Syria).
Will not happen so why bring it up in Current Affairs?

The only condition to stop it is to stop Israeli air-raids in Syria.
The ‘other condition’ option in fact is that Iran stops supplying their proxies like Hezbollah and shipping materiel through Syria. Also, for Assad to stop allowing Iran (IRGC and proxies), to lob missiles into Israel.

That way your ‘God forbid’ scenario doesn’t even leave the ground.

Isn't all this tedious KGB lying and hypothesising just trying to avoid admitting that a Russian aircraft supporting a ghastly client state dictator and his religious loony puppet masters was destroyed by some stupid Syrians?

That's brilliant. A Financial Adviser who once had a hobby as a never deployed retired Reservist Infanteer who has a glorious history of trolling and a track record in Anti-Semitic posts is pontificating on the finer points of "Dog Fighting", Air Combat, EW, Russian Nukes, Syrian Air Defences and IDF FJ.

I've got to hand it to him, when @Bravo_Bravo goes on a fishing trip, he takes a big boat and reels loads of you in.
I've not made a single anti Semitic post but apart from that, yeah, it's a gift.
I do trigger the more delicate, lacking in self esteem types
Watch them smash the mong buttons

and they are...^^

Last edited:
Patriot Blue on Blues promptly stopped after an aggrieved US pilot fired a HARM at the next over enthusiastic Patriot battery that locked a friendly up and killed it. Amazing how fast you can teach people to operate properly when you apply sanctions that have real teeth.

The Russians avd Syrians over Syria? To get round western all pervasive and far better than theirs EW, they have fallen back on launch on bearing and command detonate... Red on Red waiting to happen. They just fire blindly at anything in the Sky. Doesn’t matter how mega your SAMs are if the other side can blind them and force you back to command mode.
You're actually arguing with an AWACS bloke about AD matters, even though you've not spent a single day in HM Armed Forces.

Awesome.

And did you miss the arkward fact the Israelis have far and away the most comprehensive air defence umbrella over their nation able to intercept everything from Hamas model rockets to ICBMs?
Its almost as if they are used to Russian supplied ordnance being chucked at them.

You still haven’t addressed the very arkward fact that incapacitating the IDF early warning systems so you can attack them would require you to kill hundreds of American DoD and military staff operating and supporting said systems

That scenario show a lot of dead russian aircrew shot down by the IAF, and Israel is not without its own abilities like the Jericho III (Which has Nuclear capability) which could hit the caspian bases or naval units. See its not as easy for russia as you think considering the Israeli's can hit back. A LOT different when you dont have Air Supremacy and the locals are also armed as well as you and with better combat experience....

So far russian air force units have not shown any ability to beat a world class air force like the IAF
No expert but a little interest I believe the Israelis may be if required launching an ICBM from a submarine platform using Popeye. Using German subs practicality given to Israel,

The four large torpedo tubes are the key to Israel’s sea-based deterrent, and without them it’s unlikely the country would have nukes on submarines. The large tubes are used not only for laying mines and sending and receiving divers, but also to launch nuclear cruise missiles. In 2000, the U.S. Navy observed a missile launch from off the coast of Sri Lanka that traveled an estimated 932 miles. Exactly what this missile was is a matter of speculation, but the leading candidate is some advanced form of the Popeye missile.

Popeye was originally an air-launched ground-attack missile. Developed in the late 1980s, Popeye originally used a television camera or infrared seeker to deliver a 750-pound warhead to ranges of up to forty-five miles. The United States Air Force bought 154 Popeye missiles to arm B-52 bombers for conventional attacks, renaming them the AGM-142 Raptor. Israel’s nuclear deterrent is thought to be based on cruise missile version of Popeye, Popeye Turbo, which has a turbofan engine for long-distance flight.

So any talk of some Russian preemptive strike is rather fanciful if Israel has a sub at sea tooling around with ICBMs with these sorts of ranges.

Israel Has a Submarine That Could Destroy Entire Nations (Armed with Nuclear Weapons)

You're actually arguing with an AWACS bloke about AD matters, even though you've not spent a single day in HM Armed Forces.

Awesome.
And?

Fact. A US aircraft fired on a not very friendly friendly Patriot battery knocking it our and taught them to operate the ROEs properly.