Russian Subs Patrolling Off East Coast of U.S.

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by KGB_resident, Aug 5, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

Big deal...

2. I assume the russian navy would prefer them to leak nuclear waste near america than at their moorings.

FORMER_FYRDMAN LE Book Reviewer

Then why are you bothering us with it?

Edited for brevity
  4. Last time i checked it was the standard MO to do sneaky stuff like this in subs.
  5. too right cheeky shits haha, and not to mention the intimidating presence, we wouldnt send RAF over with every bomber jet we have "ah they needed to train in russian-style climate, homeland and nearby countries wouldnt be the same" haha

and travelling to usa isnt a method of training im sure it could be done more locally and less threatening, especially to usa a country very paranoid and had to deal with alot of warefare and defence etc
  6. Can you try again when sober?
  7. I wonder how many US and European subs have been toodling around Russian waters in the last year or so . . . .
  8. people worry about whos where etc etc, but theres so much going on its not the stuff we hear about we should fear its the stuff we dont know whats going on haha...

and bravo bravo i only had a few drinks this afternoon lol
  9. Don't you find the lack of capitals and all of the tedious punctuation "interesting"? :D
  10. The fact the US knows they're there mitigates any threat they could pose? Surely?
  12. If only they knew where the Chinese ones were.

13. They didn't know where one was, presumably the other one was letting them know their location. In a hello, look at me I'm on your doorstep kinda of way.
  14. :)

(see his other threads for details)
  15. Is your tinfol hat on OK? 8)