Russian Special Forces open a whole can of whupass

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by PartTimePongo, Oct 26, 2002.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Don't think there would have been anyway of avoiding civvy casualties.

Wonder what kind of retaliations there will be in the days/weeks to come.
  2. Spetznaz or a Rainbow Op?
    The whole world's gone Clancy.
  3. Judging by the latest casualty figures, and a lack of comdemnation by the spammies over the use of what may be an American developed decapacitating nerve agent, Chavez and Clark might well have been involved :)
  4. The Russian ambasador has indeed already stated that there were "outside" advisors there.

Anybody notice the bloke smoking the pipe outside the theatre?
  5. Those civs that died through the inhalation of gas I think are 'justifiable civilian losses' those that were shot by the Russian troops were not (one or two, fair enough, but on the scale that was seen - not for 'trained professionals')
  6. Would be a great way at clearing the NAAFI bar in Aldergrove after last orders.

Orderly Corporals secret weapon
  7. CGS

CGS War Hero Moderator

Well done the Russian Boys!

And before I'm shouted at, the order they received was 'Eliminate terrorists', NOT 'Free Hostages without loss of life'!

Subtle difference methinks!
  8. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

Does the good old SR10 work against 'ordinary' anaesthetic gases like the one allegedly used?  We know the russkies have some nasty gases that pass straight through our canister.  Was this one of them?  Anyone techy out there?
  9. SR10 + facelet+hanky soaked in weewee might be effective then?

...and how much of this rezzie-defeating gas have Russian "Business families" sold to Iraq?

....I'll have all the injections going please  :-[