Russian secret services strike in Britain again?

Perhaps the Russians have realised that the UK millitary is too streached to even rattle a tiny sabre the police are too underfunded to investigate and the government too inept to do actually anything???? But hey thats just my ignorant oppinion. and we have never been involved in any of this espionage stuff lmao!!!

If your an opponant of Putin you would be seriously thinking of beefing up the old home security wouldnt you lol

Le_addeur_noir said:
It seems the subordinates of(ex)comrade Vladimir Putin have struck again with the reported "supicious" death of billionaire businessman Badri Patarkatsishvili at his home in Surrey.

link

www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/arti..._id=514101&in_page_id=1770&ct=5#StartComments
:D

Why Putin? Why not Misha Saakashvili? After all, Badri was Georgian and attempted to play musical chairs with Saakashvili, who allegedly strangled his predecessor.

Then again, Litvinenko was a friend of Berezovsky...
Politkovskaya was a friend of Berezovsky...
Badri was a friend of Berezovsky...

It seems to be a bad omen to be Berezovsky's friend.

wouldn't politics in the UK be much more interesting if this was how we did things lol

ghost_face_killa said:
wouldn't politics in the UK be much more interesting if this was how we did things lol
life expectancy for broon if it was?

ghost_face_killa said:
Perhaps the Russians have realised that the UK millitary is too streached to even rattle a tiny sabre the police are too underfunded to investigate and the government too inept to do actually anything???? But hey thats just my ignorant oppinion. and we have never been involved in any of this espionage stuff lmao!!!
Those are vile accuracies! :twisted:

rabid_hamster said:
ghost_face_killa said:
Measure it in minutes! :twisted:

Oh, if only.... :roll:

Am I the only one who feels just a little bit embarassed that FSB(allegedly) appears to p1ss all over our country with impunity? :evil:

just watching sky news on this at mo lets see what the cause of death was as they are now saying hart attack but your right werewolf if it turns out to be the FSB what does that say about us first they fly their Bear bombers at us then they kill people with impunity lol what next putin for PM

Have you ruled out the Ruskies for Airey Neave then ?

Let's keep looking at his opinions on the Irish conflict and not back on his role in Commons Science and Technology or Abingdon MP representing the nuclear scientists working in his constituency ?

Conspiracy theory ?

Werewolf said:
rabid_hamster said:
ghost_face_killa said:
Measure it in minutes! :twisted:

Oh, if only.... :roll:

Am I the only one who feels just a little bit embarassed that FSB(allegedly) appears to p1ss all over our country with impunity? :evil:
No, I feel the same. But since our excuse for a government can't stop Chavs kicking or stabbing innocent people to death on the streets, I don't really fancy their chances against the FSB, which is the KGB on steroids.

The Ivans know we are run by cowards and weaklings, and treat us accordingly. :x

I think Airey was troubled about something he learnt a Russian had told an American.

That the Cold War would be won not by the currency of economics but the currency of expertise.

Airey on his road to Damascus "Maggie, Scargill is too much of a gift ....."

BANG.