Russian review of an SA80 :)

Unlike most SAA instructors, you can understand what he's saying.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
It is Russian Chap In Shades. Mint. Every time I see his YouTube clips I think "I want his job". Then I reflect upon being poor. And short. And Russian. Life is so unfair.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
He is actually an american actor...
Kyle Lamar Myers (born May 9, 1986) an American YouTube user. He is notable for his portrayal of the Russian character "Dmitri Potapoff", on his YouTube channel FPSRussia. Myers was born and raised in Hart County, Georgia.

You just told a 6 year old kid that Santa doesn't really exist. I hope you are proud you heartless bastard.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
It is Septic Chap In Shades. Mint. Every time I see his YouTube clips I think "I want his job". Then I reflect upon being poor. And short. And American. Life is so unfair.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjNV2e11Klg&feature=youtube_gdata_player

This made me chuckle

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Они никогда не должны были избавиться от SLR

No charge.
Nice one. What's Septic for "Get our tea back out of Boston Harbour, dry it out and return it to us. Then we will stop blowing up oil platforms in the Gulf of Mexico. And misdirecting you in London?"

Actually, we will never stop misdirecting you in London. It is just such a giggle, you know?

Kyle Lamar Myers (born May 9, 1986) an American YouTube user. He is notable for his portrayal of the Russian character "Dmitri Potapoff", on his YouTube channel FPSRussia. Myers was born and raised in Hart County, Georgia.

And Sergei, the meerkat.