Russian jet flies within 90 seconds of Hull

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Skylog, Oct 13, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Russian jet flies within 90 seconds of Hull
    A Russian nuclear bomber managed to get within 90 seconds of Hull in a mock attack as RAF radars failed to pick it up.

I warned you Russia will strike first if we don't stop them

2. So we need to strike first so they don't? I'll ready the troops, sorry, troop, prep the weapons, oh, weapon and we'll be sucking sausages in Berlin by nightfall because that's where the vehicle will probably break down...

3. at least to stop them when they invade Georgia

4. Would Hull be any loss, especially if Prescot were there? :wink:

5. really how can you stand that Russia is doing war games on British borders?What would Russia do if British bombers did the same in Russia?

6. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

It's ok, mate. We don't have any bombers to do it with, ergo, we can't piss them off to find out

7. Uk has bombers

8. in_the_cheapseats

Really? I don't count Tornados as they are multi role. What else do we have?

9. tornados and typhoons

10. in_the_cheapseats

You really know dick squat, don't you? :roll:

Tell you what, you go away and grow up a bit and then we might start listening to you.

You sound like a pre-adolescent who has just found out the world is a bit bigger than his back garden and that it is all a bit scary.

Back to school, junior :D

Oh and tell your mum to put the child filter on the computer - with luck it'll lock this site out....

11. Those brave Russki's, they have not tasted horror until they have visited Hull.
    It would have been easier for them to come via the Eurostar like all the other eastern europeans.

12. No honest it's true. I heard it from no other than Richard Squat himself.