• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Russian jet flies within 90 seconds of Hull

A Russian nuclear bomber managed to get within 90 seconds of Hull in a mock attack as RAF radars failed to pick it up.

I warned you Russia will strike first if we don't stop them

Skylog said:
A Russian nuclear bomber managed to get within 90 seconds of Hull in a mock attack as RAF radars failed to pick it up.

So we need to strike first so they don't? I'll ready the troops, sorry, troop, prep the weapons, oh, weapon and we'll be sucking sausages in Berlin by nightfall because that's where the vehicle will probably break down...

crabby said:
Skylog said:

So we need to strike first so they don't? I'll ready the troops, sorry, troop, prep the weapons, oh, weapon and we'll be sucking sausages in Berlin by nightfall because that's where the vehicle will probably break down...
at least to stop them when they invade Georgia

really how can you stand that Russia is doing war games on British borders?What would Russia do if British bombers did the same in Russia?

Skylog said:
really how can you stand that Russia is doing war games on British borders?What would Russia do if British bombers did the same in Russia?
It's ok, mate. We don't have any bombers to do it with, ergo, we can't piss them off to find out

in_the_cheapseats said:
Skylog said:
It's ok, mate. We don't have any bombers to do it with, ergo, we can't urine them off to find out
Uk has bombers

Skylog said:
in_the_cheapseats said:
Skylog said:
It's ok, mate. We don't have any bombers to do it with, ergo, we can't urine them off to find out
Uk has bombers
Really? I don't count Tornados as they are multi role. What else do we have?

You really know dick squat, don't you? :roll:

Tell you what, you go away and grow up a bit and then we might start listening to you.

You sound like a pre-adolescent who has just found out the world is a bit bigger than his back garden and that it is all a bit scary.

Back to school, junior :D

Oh and tell your mum to put the child filter on the computer - with luck it'll lock this site out....

Those brave Russki's, they have not tasted horror until they have visited Hull.
It would have been easier for them to come via the Eurostar like all the other eastern europeans.

Latest Threads