Russian jet flies within 90 seconds of Hull

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by KGB_resident, Sep 30, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/3107008/Russian-jet-flies-within-90-seconds-of-Hull.html

Maybe it would be right to stop flights of Russian war-planes toward the UK. There would be less problems I believe. Btw, mr.Milliband could ask about it Russian FM (of course privately). Though in this case comments could be ... salted.

2. Shoot the next one down, and say 'and what, y'commie scum?' and see what they do...

3. But it was only Hull!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. It's interesting solution. However such an action being made under neutral waters would be an act of war. Little war in Georgia showed how it could end.

5. It was 20 miles out of UK airspace in International Airspace, so what !! its the scum reporting as usual "It wasnt picked up until it had turned around" ok radar is slow to detect aircraft then !!! hmmmmm

6. Hull - that's Two Jags' consituency, isn't it? Sergey, can we strike a deal? You promise to bomb the useless basteward and we won't shoot you down.

7. LOL! And Unless you have a tunnel hidden under the sea from Murmansk to scotland, I don't think thats a very good analogy, and you'll find we're not so easily pushed around as a bunch of Georgians that fold up after 3 days...Ohh, the russkies are threatening me, they can defeat GEORGIA, they must be so tough!

8. msr

msr LE

Better than that, we'll pay for the fuel!

A well lobbed bomb on Hull could do thousands of pounds worth of improvements.

9. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Hull was very heavily bombed during the last war. Did thousands of pounds of improvements.

10. Don't be daft Sergey, it is a well known fact that the North Sea is far too deep for T80/90 to wade. Dunno about the Black Eagle though...

11. T90? No, the first way would contain regiments of servicegirls with 90-60-90 parameters. They would easily penetrate barracks and powerless soldiers would be unable to reach their rifles.

12. I think anyone who flys within 90 seconds of Hull should be due for some kind of bravery award.

13. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

14. Been there recently the lazy cnuts have still to rebuild it by the looks of hte shitty center!

15. Must be the first tourist flight to Hull in a long time - then they realised that Siberia was a better option. No Prescott in the frozen wastelands....