Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Russian 'intelligence' comedy of errors

Btw, I have realised that images of original Nina Ricci Premier Jour perfume were not posted (I could be mistaken).
49134cd1bf5f8e096c8fe9db16fb7fde.jpg

ce01586bb914a0ad4890115117cf5620.jpg

d418f54a5fc587564b43bdc5e1b07cd5.jpg

56a8d80126098356dc6127cafc84f89c.jpg

Btw, I have realised that images of original Nina Ricci Premier Jour perfume were not posted (I could be mistaken).
49134cd1bf5f8e096c8fe9db16fb7fde.jpg

ce01586bb914a0ad4890115117cf5620.jpg

d418f54a5fc587564b43bdc5e1b07cd5.jpg

56a8d80126098356dc6127cafc84f89c.jpg

But what about the lookalike bottle caps the Russian state manufactured for the athletic doping cheat scam that WADA punished them for?

Aren't you allowed to talk about the Russian state involvement in that???

You are a free private citizen after all :)

So where are the images of the cathedral that Boshirov and Petrov claim that they took? They promised the editor of RT during the interview that they would supply her with said images?

Pah. They were using good sturdy Zenit film cameras to avoid slush problems with digital machineses.

But misguided sanctions by western peoples cause temporary delay of developing chemicals for Bootsski film processing peoples.

Boshirov and Petrov have stopped singing "Kalinka" and now singing "Some day, my prints will come....."

@184461
What did you think of the crimewatch link you posted?

I'm asking as you would have clearly read it before posting it to avoid it being silly and making you look an idiot!

What did you think of the fact that the link said the director gave up?
Was that a clever move, especially as crimewatch had been cancelled and stopped being made in 2017, yes, that's right, the year previous to the Skripal poisoning.

What did you think of the 'made up name' 'who dunnit'?
You will be aware that wasn't the directors real name but merely a play on words of the crime plays known as 'who dun it?'

To sum up, what purpose did it add to your argument to post a comedy article written for fun as pure fiction?

They could always defend their reputation in a court of law, but that would require them to actually be innocent.

They would also have to have a reputation!

To be honest this pair have nothing credible to show as they didn't have a business prior to making one up for RT :)

The Whole World at time supported the version that the Earth is flat. Number of people that support this or that version can not be used as a proof.

No it didn't.
If you want an example of fake belief, then look in the mirror.

You believe Crimea is historically Russian - WRONG
You believe Russia isn't responsible for shooting down MH17 - WRONG
You believe Russia isn't responsible for murdering Litvinenko - WRONG
You believe Russia isn't responsible for the Salisbury poisonings - WRONG

That or you know Russia is responsible but choose to support the murder of anyone, innocent or otherwise, so long as it makes Russia STRONK!!!

Of course the latter would make you an amoral piece of filth.

No it didn't.
If you want an example of fake belief, then look in the mirror.

1) You believe Crimea is historically Russian - WRONG
2) You believe Russia isn't responsible for shooting down MH17 - WRONG
3) You believe Russia isn't responsible for murdering Litvinenko - WRONG
4) You believe Russia isn't responsible for the Salisbury poisonings - WRONG

That or you know Russia is responsible but choose to support the murder of anyone, innocent or otherwise, so long as it makes Russia STRONK!!!

Of course the latter would make you an amoral piece of filth.
1) Yes, historically its Russian because Crimea as Russian were parts of the Golden Horde and Russia is an assignee of the Golden Horde.
2) 50/50. Russia could or could not be responsible.
3) Highly unlikely.
4) Highly unlikely.

1) Yes, historically its Russian because Crimea as Russian were parts of the Golden Horde and Russia is an assignee of the Golden Horde.
2) 50/50. Russia could or could not be responsible.
3) Highly unlikely.
4) Highly unlikely.

I pity you that you had to type the first point there, even you can't believe what you typed is correct.

No point addressing the other points.

Just for the sake of asking, are you still not allowed to talk about the Russian doping sample scam?

They could always defend their reputation in a court of law, but that would require them to actually be innocent.
Should they prove their innocence, or the inability of HMG to prove their guilty (without stupud talks about "secret proves") will be enough? How much money they can demand in that case? Could they do it without a personal visit in UK, just by their lawyers?