Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Russian 'intelligence' comedy of errors

User 184461 is a unpaid Russian Troll, treat accordingly.

Guns

Maybe at a later date.
Right now I'd settle for some of the 5k+ hours of publicly-paid-for CCTV that plod has admitted to having since the FOIA, concerning Salisbury's CCTV system being up and running, was answered.
Particularly between midday and 17h00 on 04/03/18.

You would have thought the plod would have been asking for any/all local footage from the public via a
tv/media campaign.
Gov/plod appeared not to have the first scooby almost 2mths after the event even though they've been solely blaming the Ru state since day1.

DmW4shCXoAAVlkX.jpg:large

The complete lack of advertising for witnesses/cctv at the time, the complete lack of a SR on any particular suspected players.
They could have done a good 'crimewatch', although....

BBC Crimewatch Reconstruction of Salisbury Poisonings Shelved After Director Gives up and Considers New Career

Just something to add some substance to the rumour-control you're all obsessing over.

None of us know anything.
Things have been purposefully made complicated as is often the case.
Only a few know up from down and they aren't going to on this site spilling their guts.

It should be a foregone conclusion that SS in his MI6 safe house/ cul de sac home should have had a small CCTV system at very least but we've never had it confirmed.

You mean confirmed or denied for the NA that can-be-made and has-been-made all over the planet for the last 20yrs?
That's probably because he's still laughing at the uk.

Put your money where your gaping-wide gob is.

Put up a list of all evidence, as far as you're still concerned.
I asked you ages ago but you deflected away on to The Powerpuff Girls and unicorns.
Liar. I, unlike you have never deflected. Reams of evidence has been presented but YOU have deflected time & time again. Apart from that, the comment wasn't aimed at you, it was aimed at one of the other trolls. Although it may as well have been.
You're clearly confused & again, your getting angry. What was it that upset your delicate little troll self? Russia guilty as sin?
Why is it so important to you that Russia is always innocent?
YOU answer the question then. What else were two GRU agents doing in Salisbury at the same time as a former GRU agents was poisoned? Two "innocent businessmen" wanting to look at the cathedral & couldn't find it when it's visible from miles around.
The whole world knows what they really are. Or do you want to deny that as well?
The best we've had from you previously is along the lines of "how should I know".
So put up or shut up.
All we ever get from you is denial & the same tired, worn out, already answered questions. Try thinking for yourself. Although being a troll, that's not permitted is it?
Despite yours & others protestations to the contrary, there is enough evidence, yes evidence, that the CPS believe there is enough that they appear in court.

Anyway, I need to have a reference to the salting of our field and the lamentations of our women as I am subsumed with paperwork at the minute in my Hobbit hole. It would cheer me up. Incidentally, the door of my two brick thick house is made of a BTR wheel so , in part you are right.
Did you read Kirill Eskov's book "The last Ringbearer"? For one, it is one of the best fiction books about the Russian understanding of spycraft, translated in English, and what is may be more important - based on the English fiction world.
http://fan.lib.ru/img/e/eskov/last_ringbearer_engl/last_ring_bearer.pdf
As antiofftop - main positive hero in this book is The Mordorian poison expert.

Last edited:
They also can be interviewed not being arrested. The Met could make a request the interviews.
We’ve seen what happens in those cases. Lots of prevarication, spooks in the bar, funny substances in drinks and the suspects get elected to the Duma.

If your ‘slush averse goons’ protest their innocence, the best way is for them to surrender to British custody.

You don't find it strange that the whole world supports the UK version of events in Salisbury and not a single nation has come out to support Russia? Proper perspective is often difficult for self-confessed rapists such as yourself though.
The Whole World at time supported the version that the Earth is flat. Number of people that support this or that version can not be used as a proof.

We’ve seen what happens in those cases. Lots of prevarication, spooks in the bar, funny substances in drinks and the suspects get elected to the Duma.

If your ‘slush averse goons’ protest their innocence, the best way is for them to surrender to British custody.
It is the best way for British authorities - to blackmail, to manipulate, to threaten. For the pair it is the worst way.

Last edited:
In such a serious case any detail is important. The nozzle is a superimportant detail.

True, and as already stated, you could learn NOTHING from looking at a photo of it.

Again, and as you want to talk about a country already proven to have made lookalike bottle tops in a state sponsored cheating scandal what is your point about this latest state operation?

User 184461 is a unpaid Russian Troll, treat accordingly.

Guns

Maybe at a later date.
Right now I'd settle for some of the 5k+ hours of publicly-paid-for CCTV that plod has admitted to having since the FOIA, concerning Salisbury's CCTV system being up and running, was answered.
Particularly between midday and 17h00 on 04/03/18.

You would have thought the plod would have been asking for any/all local footage from the public via a
tv/media campaign.
Gov/plod appeared not to have the first scooby almost 2mths after the event even though they've been solely blaming the Ru state since day1.

DmW4shCXoAAVlkX.jpg:large

The complete lack of advertising for witnesses/cctv at the time, the complete lack of a SR on any particular suspected players.
They could have done a good 'crimewatch', although....

BBC Crimewatch Reconstruction of Salisbury Poisonings Shelved After Director Gives up and Considers New Career

Just something to add some substance to the rumour-control you're all obsessing over.

None of us know anything.
Things have been purposefully made complicated as is often the case.
Only a few know up from down and they aren't going to on this site spilling their guts.

It should be a foregone conclusion that SS in his MI6 safe house/ cul de sac home should have had a small CCTV system at very least but we've never had it confirmed.

You mean confirmed or denied for the NA that can-be-made and has-been-made all over the planet for the last 20yrs?
That's probably because he's still laughing at the uk.

Put your money where your gaping-wide gob is.

Put up a list of all evidence, as far as you're still concerned.
I asked you ages ago but you deflected away on to The Powerpuff Girls and unicorns.

Thanks for quoting my question :)

I asked if you wanted to see CCTV of the pair of GRU OPERATIVES, and you said maybe later, so it's good we are at least making progress and you didn't dispute they were GRU OPERATIVES.

But then you spoiled it all by saying you would like to see some of the public funded footage.

SORRY FOR CAPS BUT YOU HAVE PERHAPS FORGOTTEN THAT YOU HAVE ALREADY SUGGESTED THE BRITISH GOVERNMENT NEEDED TO SHOW ITS EVIDENCE, YOU WERE REPEATEDLY CHALLENGED ON THIS, IT WAS POINTED OUT TO YOU HOW THE LAW WORKS AND THAT EVIDENCE ISNT SHOWN TO THE PUBLIC (not that you are British public) BEFORE A COURT CASE.
YOU THEN KEPT REPEATING YOUR CLAIM SO I CHALLENGED YOU TO SHOW WHEN ENGLISH LAW HAD CHANGED TO ALLOW EVIDENCE TO BE SHOWN BEFORE A COURT CASE.
YOU THEN STOPPED POSTING ON ARRSE FOR TWO DAYS, THEN WHEN YOU RETURNED YOU COULD NOT PROVIDE ANY LINK OR REFERENCE TO WHEN THE LAW HAD CHANGED.
THE LAW HADNT CHANGED, YOU KNOW THIS, I KNOW THIS, WE ALL KNOW THIS.

STOP ACTING LIKE A PATHETIC CHILD.

Substance?
You do realise what that crimewatch article is ?

That is just brilliant

Check out the name of the director, that's comedy genius and the rest of the piece is just as cleverly written :)

The name of the director is still making me chuckle now, I wonder if he is friends with Hugh Janus :)

Last edited: