Russian 'intelligence' comedy of errors

Really? May be you want the key from the flat, were money are stored? You know adress of men, who know the answer.

Really? And how many requests did you do do by yourself?

I just avoid direct lie. Honesty is the best policy.
you, honest? ha.

wibble wibble flim flam technique.

Just admit it. They're not sports nutrionists and you can't show that they are.

And that's why they didn't make civil claim (and dont allow victims to make it) - they have nothing to present in a court.
We have been through this before as well. A civil claim would normally run either after a criminal case or by the aggrieved if there was not enough evidence to pass the CPS test. The CPS test has been passed here., .so a civil case comes after in order not to prejudice the criminal trial .

You know this.

The entire world didn't even try to search. And yes, it is British government should (but can't) prove guilty.
By the way, talking about worlds reaction, can you translate this phrases
"Diese Verweigerung von Transparenz gegenüber Parlament und Bevölkerung lasse nur den Schluss zu, »dass bisher weder die britischen noch die deutschen Geheimdienste Belege einer behaupteten russischen Verantwortung für den Anschlag im März dieses Jahres besitzen«, so Hänsel."
Geheimwissen kalter Krieger

"Eğer İngilizlerin lafına bakılacak olursa, demek ki Rusya'nın istihbarat servisi o kadar özenli çalışıyor ki, bu Noviçok saldırılarını tam da KGB'den yetişme Putin'in en fazla oy veya prestij kaybedebileceği günlerde gerçekleştiriyor.

Buna herhalde çocuklar bile güler"

Çamur at izi kalsın

More baseless accusations - less British reputation in the World. Russians or Saudies can sell their oil with any reputation. China can sell her goods with any reputation. But baseless xenophobic hysteria - is the death sentence to the financial business.
Who will compensate losses of British banksters, home builders, waiters, whores and other "businesmen" caused by this Russophobic fit? I think, that people should know why exactly they lost their money and going to lost their lifes?
People who have not seen the confidential full OPCW report aren’t convinced
It’s hardly surprising that there are people all over either a mixture of convinced, unconvinced, very doubtful, very likely, don’t knows and everything inbetween
We have seen the presentation given to governments and the information that has been released

Would Russia still like to know what France were told in particular? Funny to have been concerned specifically for them

With regard to compensation there is something for Salisbury businesses. That won’t cover the real impact.
There is actually a bit of a novelty tourist element to see novochock city, but that doesn’t measure up to having many of them shut and a lot more with a major dive in footfall.
Rates payers are going to end up paying for the car parks loss in revenue
Police and security guards have plenty of overtime - but also lose out on free time
But what else can you do when someone turns up in your city with a nerve agent?

Really? May be you want the key from the flat, were money are stored? You know adress of men, who know the answer.
More bluff. Either you can back up your claim or not? Which is it?
Really? And how many requests did you do do by yourself?
Me? How many times and different ways are there to enter search criteria including Boolean search codes?
I just avoid direct lie. Honesty is the best policy.
You’re a liar. You’re also scared.

Just admit you’re either scared or are indeed @YarS

Oh, it is just a part of your cultural code. You know - "Villians and heroes". Villians often suggest some kind of a game to heroes, who win it and defeat villians. I don't suggest you to fight The Giant Octopus, or play "Lawrence and fifteen Arabs". I just suggest you to play a rather simple game "Find the man (or woman) in the internet"
Either you back up your statement or you’re bluffing. My money is on the latter.

How much of money? Write PM.
You and I have PM’d previously. It’s a worthless exercise. Show your evidence or confirm you’re a bluffing coward.

We have been through this before as well. A civil claim would normally run either after a criminal case or by the aggrieved if there was not enough evidence to pass the CPS test. The CPS test has been passed here., .so a civil case comes after in order not to prejudice the criminal trial .

You know this.
We both know, that there will be no "criminal trial", but people who lost money, health or relatives, still need money. Their interests should be protected. And yes, it is not a "normal situation"

We both know, that there will be no "criminal trial", but people who lost money, health or relatives, still need money. Their interests should be protected.
From who would they claim?

The government via the council is one way. But that’s not going to go far.

For the crime against them - from who and how?
Without the findings of a criminal crime then who do they pick from - the two suspects, Putin / the Russian state or the UK government?
Blame lies with the culprits

e both know, that there will be no "criminal trial", but people who lost money, health or relatives, still need money. Their interests should be protected. And yes, it is not a "normal situation"
Both you and your great leader are thinking in the short term. We can wait.

Even if there is no trial, a civil case won't run because there might be a trial.

Your logic is becoming fuzzy to say the least. Dare I say it, you are slipping into the slot normally occupied by 118118 or YarS. The latter is not surprising really.

Where are your friends by the way?

You had got what you asked, hadn't you?
I got some wibble and confirmed what I needed to know by doing my own work.
Show your money, or confirm you're bluffing fool.
Stop being an idiot. Either prove the existence, or be confirmed as a bluffer.

As you're already known as a lying, bluffing individual who is afraid of confirming a previous user name, we all know what will happen. More lies, more bluffing, more cowardice.

Still they are just allegations and scheme of poisoning sounded by the police is implausible.
But enough to satisfy the CPS
And who was killed after order issued by the authorities?
Btw, journalists in Slovakia, in Bulagaria were killed recently. Do you think that respective governments are responsible?
By contrast the case with Khashoggi is absolutely clear.
The point was on 'double standards' as you know

If you want to carry on refuting the deaths of Russian journalists, may be here or your own thread.

I got some wibble and confirmed what I needed to know by doing my own work.
You asked something, and you got what you was asking. Your futher conversations are not my business (exept those things that are my business).

Stop being an idiot. Either prove the existence, or be confirmed as a bluffer.

As you're already known as a lying, bluffing individual who is afraid of confirming a previous user name, we all know what will happen. More lies, more bluffing, more cowardice.
And what are you afraid of? You can't lost your virginty twice.

You asked something, and you got what you was asking. Your futher conversations are not my business (exept those things that are my business).
I’m happy to post the conversation if you are?
And what are you afraid of? You can't lost your virginty twice.
You really come across as a stupid teenager at times. Why are you afraid of admitting you are @YarS? Why are you scared?
CPS are Brits too. They are also the part of the Russophobic hysteria. Even if they understand that there are no any evidence against Boshirov and Petrov, it is (as we can see even here) question of loyality.
You clearly don’t understand how the CPS works. Those of us who do have experience of them can relate our frustration at some of their decisions. They are independent. I know you don’t understand how that works in your regime, but it is the case in the UK.