Russian 'intelligence' comedy of errors

And it is not "Cheat" (card game), too. It is cooperative game. If you don't want to play it - just forget it.
But you should understand, that next time you or anybody else will said: "There are no evidence of their business" I'll answer: "You just didn't search well".
The entire world has failed to search

You and your friends have failed to see the evidence so far presented (or more precisely decided to ignore it and make up alternative stories)

And it is not "Cheat" (card game), too. It is cooperative game. If you don't want to play it - just forget it.
But you should understand, that next time you or anybody else will said: "There are no evidence of their business" I'll answer: "You just didn't search well".
If it’s cooperative then post up openly what you would like to know in ‘exchange’ for your information

And that's why they didn't make civil claim (and dont allow victims to make it) - they have nothing to present in a court.
You mean your 'slush averse goons' are scared of surrendering to Brit Custody. Scared to have the evidence the CPS say is enough for 'a reasonable chance of a successful prosecution'. Enough for warrants for their arrest to be sworn etc.

You're the only idiot who believes their (badly) made up cover story. You're the only idiot scared to confirm you were @YarS. You're the only idiot who believes your own state propaganda.

You certainly do act like a teenager most days, playing games.
You should understand once again that you have said something exists and been unable to prove it exists. This is more lies from you. You are a liar and you're scared to admit you are @YarS.

There's more trace of Novichok in their hotel room that there is of their business.

ALL RUSSIANS LOOK THE SAME COMRADE
But but but comrade, are you saying that though he looks different he actually looks the same and therfore the same person and therefore not a GRU agent?

Whereas the actual GRU agents who looked the same aren't the GRU agents that were in Salisbury since they look different.

Now I'm confused................... errrrrr...................is that the cunning plan? Well I never, those devious Russians.

The entire world has failed to search
The entire world didn't even try to search. And yes, it is British government should (but can't) prove guilty.
By the way, talking about worlds reaction, can you translate this phrases
"Diese Verweigerung von Transparenz gegenüber Parlament und Bevölkerung lasse nur den Schluss zu, »dass bisher weder die britischen noch die deutschen Geheimdienste Belege einer behaupteten russischen Verantwortung für den Anschlag im März dieses Jahres besitzen«, so Hänsel."
Geheimwissen kalter Krieger

"Eğer İngilizlerin lafına bakılacak olursa, demek ki Rusya'nın istihbarat servisi o kadar özenli çalışıyor ki, bu Noviçok saldırılarını tam da KGB'den yetişme Putin'in en fazla oy veya prestij kaybedebileceği günlerde gerçekleştiriyor.

Buna herhalde çocuklar bile güler"

Çamur at izi kalsın

More baseless accusations - less British reputation in the World. Russians or Saudies can sell their oil with any reputation. China can sell her goods with any reputation. But baseless xenophobic hysteria - is the death sentence to the financial business.
Who will compensate losses of British banksters, home builders, waiters, whores and other "businesmen" caused by this Russophobic fit? I think, that people should know why exactly they lost their money and going to lost their lifes?

There's me on ROP's. Genuinely no idea why.
Someone's obviously upset. Has 118118 or Grey Fox been bashing the report button?
We all know 118118 is a squealer. As for @YarS aka @Grey Fox , he's a coward so likely as well.

Not sure what for though? Naughty words?

The entire world didn't even try to search. And yes, it is British government should (but can't) prove guilty.
"Diese Verweigerung von Transparenz gegenüber Parlament und Bevölkerung lasse nur den Schluss zu, »dass bisher weder die britischen noch die deutschen Geheimdienste Belege einer behaupteten russischen Verantwortung für den Anschlag im März dieses Jahres besitzen«, so Hänsel."

"Eğer İngilizlerin lafına bakılacak olursa, demek ki Rusya'nın istihbarat servisi o kadar özenli çalışıyor ki, bu Noviçok saldırılarını tam da KGB'den yetişme Putin'in en fazla oy veya prestij kaybedebileceği günlerde gerçekleştiriyor.

Çamur at izi kalsın

More baseless accusations - less British reputation in the World. Russians or Saudies can sell their oil with any reputation. China can sell her goods with any reputation. But baseless xenophobic hysteria - is the death sentence to the financial business.
Who will compensate losses of British banksters, home builders, waiters, whores and other "businesmen" caused by this Russophobic fit? I think, that people should know why exactly they lost their money and going to lost their lifes?
I think rather than wibbling on t'internet you should put your money where your mouth is.

Show the sites of these supposed companies. After all, with so much interest in them, they'd be getting huge hits on search engines.

More importantly, explain why you're scared to admit you are @YarS? Who warned you off? A fellow troll or a troll supporter?

It's the only thing near a naughty word that I've used recently, on the Remainder march thread. Maybe somebody took exception.

But it does sound a bit like crevice. Would have been nice to have an explanation as to why though.

Çamur at izi kalsın

You're flim flamming again.

NO FLIMMING OR FLAMMING IS PERMITTED IN THE GLORIOUS SOVIET UNION COMRADE

is decadent western homo thing

Say,.......isn't YarS a big 40K fanboi.......oh.......

Last edited:
It's the only thing near a naughty word that I've used recently, on the Remainder march thread. Maybe somebody took exception.

But it does sound a bit like crevice. Would have been nice to have an explanation as to why though.
Not sure on PM's but I think you normally get one explaining. You could try a Mod to see why or just post HERE where you'll get flack, but also might get an answer

Show the sites of these supposed companies.
Really? May be you want the key from the flat, were money are stored? You know adress of men, who know the answer.
After all, with so much interest in them, they'd be getting huge hits on search engines.
Really? And how many requests did you do do by yourself?
More importantly, explain why you're scared to admit you are @YarS? Who warned you off? A fellow troll or a troll supporter?
I just avoid direct lie. Honesty is the best policy.

You certainly do act like a teenager most days, playing games.
Oh, it is just a part of your cultural code. You know - "Villians and heroes". Villians often suggest some kind of a game to heroes, who win it and defeat villians. I don't suggest you to fight The Giant Octopus, or play "Lawrence and fifteen Arabs". I just suggest you to play a rather simple game "Find the man (or woman) in the internet"