Russian 'intelligence' comedy of errors

...It is you searcing bad.
Then why would you need to discuss exchanging information privately when it is so easily found ?

Facebook does manipulate search results based on prior interests, but search engines not so much.
Perhaps their businesses cater to Russia only - but if so then why have they made so much international travel?

Then why would you need to discuss exchanging information privately when it is so easily found ?
Who said that it was 'easily'? And, yes, may be we have different understanding of the term 'easily'.

Facebook does manipulate search results based on prior interests, but search engines not so much.
Perhaps their businesses cater to Russia only - but if so then why have they made so much international travel?
Continue to think. Do you want to say, that you dont know Russian even on the level of making searching requests?

Continue to think. Do you want to say, that you dont know Russian even on the level of making searching requests?
I don't know Russian .

You have been asked for information about one of your claims and have failed to provide it as usual.

From there, we are not having a discussion. We are just having you making statements.

Anyway, I found out on the internet the other day that the house Elf is a German.

I don't know Russian .
And I don't know English, too. There can be different levels of ignorance - one thing is inability to reveal third or fourth layer of sence, and another - inability to make searching request in Yandex.
I think there are no problem to learn 33 letters even for the natural Brit

Russian alphabet - Wikipedia

Anyway, I found out on the internet the other day that the house Elf is a German.
Sure.
Do you remember, brother,
How we were smashing Elfian scums,
How their evil hordes were fled at West;
We were stirred mud of Gondor with
Our Gloriouse Regiments
For the Best Shine of White-stone builded Mordor!
[...]
We made a fire from chopped Ents
All doors and windows were opened,

Dwarf-marodeur has been praing and repenting;
And She-Elfs has been groaning:
"Das ist fantastisch!!!"

Yes.

No. It is you searcing bad.
So explain why none of the Russian media are showing this "business evidence"? Surely it would not only be splashed all over the Russian media but also social media? Russian Trolls and Pro-Kremlin loons would be spreading it like wildfire. The likes of Craig Murray would be creating thousands of words of BS around it and no doubt also encouraging people to buy from the sports nutrition products.

What you have probably stumbled upon is someone in Russia creating a fake profile for their business. Something that gullible idiots like yourself will fall for. Now think about it? These two "sports nutritionists" admitted to having international business dealings and travelling outside Russia. So explain why none of these international clients have come forward? Nothing! Not even business cards or copies of e-mail correspondence showing their business details. Think of the money that those international clients and associates could make from the media outlining the details of "Boshirov & Petrov"?

So explain why none of the Russian media are showing this "business evidence"? Surely it would not only be splashed all over the Russian media but also social media? Russian Trolls and Pro-Kremlin loons would be spreading it like wildfire. The likes of Craig Murray would be creating thousands of words of BS around it and no doubt also encouraging people to buy from the sports nutrition products.

What you have probably stumbled upon is someone in Russia creating a fake profile for their business. Something that gullible idiots like yourself will fall for. Now think about it? These two "sports nutritionists" admitted to having international business dealings and travelling outside Russia. So explain why none of these international clients have come forward? Nothing! Not even business cards or copies of e-mail correspondence showing their business details. Think of the money that those international clients and associates could make from the media outlining the details of "Boshirov & Petrov"?
You know, Russian understanding of the term "sportive nutriouse" can be little wider than one at hypocritical West, and can be wrongly understanded by WADA and some other organisations.
And yes, Russian state and state-controlled media are waiting for the official statement of Alluminium Lady, to allow her to show her own stupidity and to get more points.

You know, Russian understanding of the term "sportive nutriouse" can be little wider than one at hypocritical West, and can be wrongly understanded by WADA and some other organisations.
And yes, Russian state and state-controlled media are waiting for the official statement of Alluminium Lady, to allow her to show her own stupidity and to get more points.
Stop waffling! Take a screenshot of this "business page" and post it! What have you got to lose? Scared that you will be laughed at?

So their business is the use of enhancing drugs and evasion of Wada tests —- such as a hole in the wall and sample swapping

Stop waffling! Take a screenshot of this "business page" and post it! What have you got to lose? Scared that you will be laughed at?
Jesus said that we should give alms in private rather than when others are watching, my poor-mind friend. And yes, people are usually don't value things that they get for free and without any efforts.

I didn't say it. It is your conclusion. Try to think more.
This isn’t a guessing game

I don’t believe the bollocks given by the tourists about their tourist visit to Salisbury with their movements that attribute more to the attempted murder of Sergei Skripal and causing the collateral murder of Dawn Sturgess, then any bullshit story about not finding the cathedral with a spire towering over Salisbury
Their sports nutrition business does not have any credibility and the only person who can find any evidence is you and think it’s a guessing game or some secret deals on information

You have the opportunity to persuade us of any credibility
Otherwise piss off with the bollocks

Ps - I don’t speak or read Russian, but I have a little knowledge that it’s not a matter of swapping some letters around
My languages are English, an understanding on orcadian dialect, i did have reasonable German but that’s long forgotten and I did have good conversational french but am again long out of practice

.... but i can use translators

And it is not "Cheat" (card game), too. It is cooperative game. If you don't want to play it - just forget it.
But you should understand, that next time you or anybody else will said: "There are no evidence of their business" I'll answer: "You just didn't search well".
Grey Fox also known as Yars also known as prepubescent boy.

You're waffling, there's no evidence, they aren't sports nutritionists. You know this. We know this.

That's why you keep saying 'do the research' and hiding behind it.

By the way, you're also a neo-fascist.