Russian 'intelligence' comedy of errors

She "leaves" it not to the "people" but to "Parliament". In Russia people can elect both head of state and leader (usually it is the same person) by direct voting. Russians have more freedom.

I mean, Russians elect their head/leader by direct voting, in the UK leader of winners party party became a state leader. Russians have more freedom.

Yes, thanks, it was informative. Never heard of most of thise "parties" But Russians have more parties in the Parliament.

Looks like you know little about Russian political life (even less, than I know about British one). Only in Parliament there are opinions from far-right LDPR (Let's wash our Jackboots in the Indian Ocean!) to far-left Commies (Let's burn out NATO and build Communism), including pacifistic and may be even pro-NATO "civic-platform". Non-parliament parties, and unregistered parties are real mess.

I'm pretty sure, that most of Brits are satified with their limitation of the speech freedom, as most of Russians are satisfied with their. But fact is fact - Russian freedom of speech is less limited than the British one.
Oh, these stereotypes about Russia... Putin's main way is to allow to opponents to show their own stupidity. And he create all possibilities for it.
Gay Fox, you are a card!

And completely brainless.

If anyone has looked at the facebook pages for the two GRU agents what date were the page saying started, and how old are any comments on the timeline?

"Please" is too much. Write PM and we'll discuss about the proper deal.
I tend to say please as I am quite polite. I will not engage in a private conversation via p.m. because that would be inappropriate. What should be said should be seen by all.

I merely assume that there is no evidence of the tourist(s) business profile online.

Tell me again what is the purpose in allowing morons like YarS on this forum ? Do they add anything besides what we already know, that Russian troll factories are getting out of hand ?

Tell me again what is the purpose in allowing morons like YarS on this forum ? Do they add anything besides what we already know, that Russian troll factories are getting out of hand ?
They let us know the GRU men were back in Russia.

They let us know the de briefs didn't go well.

They let us know the Novichock hadn't been returned to Russia.

They let us know that the Russian state believe the OPCW findings to be 100% correct.

They are still letting us know that the Russian state still hadn't been able to find a vital clue ever since March.

Pizda is used in Ukrainian as well but wasn't sure about the Russian.
In fact it is from praindoeuropean root -"*pisd". (Pazudharma in Sanskrit means "copulation")

"Pizda" in Russian, Ukrainian, Bulgarian, Bosnian, Slovenian, understandable in all Slavic languages.
"Picsa" - in Hungarian;
"Piza" - in Lithuanian;
"Pichka" - in Makedonian; Serbian, Croatian;
"Pidhi" - Albanian
And so on...

"Влагалище" (Vlagalishe) means "vagina". Medical term. Obscentive and rude term is "Пизда" (Pizda), but it used tell only to describe one woman. To tell about many men better to use term "Гандоны" (Condoms).

Ps. If you, guys, are representatives of the "civilisated world", what is "a herd of chattering animals?"

Glavnoye Razvedyvatel'noye ? Or you can have the Anglicised version Main Intelligence Directorate !

I particularly like the second one, it's as close as you'll get to a Russian Oxymoron!

Has @Grey Fox gone off in a huff today because I and @blurp don’t want to join him in PMs to discuss arrangements for “entering into cooperation for an information exchange”?

Is this just standard Fox bullshitting about the existence of information about the two tourists businesses, or the latest method of failed GRU double agent recruiting?

Has @Grey Fox gone off in a huff today because I and @blurp don’t want to join him in PMs to discuss arrangements for “entering into cooperation for an information exchange”?

Is this just standard Fox bullshitting about the existence of information about the two tourists businesses, or the latest method of failed GRU double agent recruiting?

Possibly a little unfair. Anyone can be just a little bit hurt if people don't believe them.

They'll have been redirected to Saudi threads where they've been trying to get their little minds round admitting you did things a little bit, then seeing if they can suddenly pull the Thomas Becket excuse out of the bag without making themselves look even more shambolic than they are.
This also explains why shite spelling Gay Frox has been allowed near a keyboard to dribble on while the others aren't looking.