Russian 'intelligence' comedy of errors

Disclaimer: I dont want to tell anything bad your political system - it is result of your political history, and it is your own system. It is not my business. Anyway freedom demands responsibilty and some intellectual abilities, and Brits have problems about it.
Now lets compare:
1. Russia is Respublic, the UK is Kingdom. Russians can elect their "state leader", Brits - no.
2. Russians can vote for personalities - Brits only for parties.
3. Russian parliament have more parties, and don't have any "Lords". Russian parties can make advertisments and have more effective communications with electorate.
4. Russians have more wider specter of allowed political opinions.
5. There are less reasons to be arrested in Russia - nobody can be aressted for "trolling", "hate speech", discussions about migrants or perverts. Even for real organization of illegal demonstrations maximal punishment is two month (not two years, as in the UK).
What is more important, Russians have much more political abilities - for example, more of them know foreign languages and foreign political systems.
Although it's not your business, you'll still post about it.
Yes, we have too many left wing, pc snowflakes (some even post on here). But that is the price of true democracy. People are allowed to have different opinions, unlike Russia.
Russians cannot vote to choose their leader, the leader is chosen for them by fixing elections.
Russia may well have more parties, but only one is allowed to be elected & it is the only one allowed to have effective communication with the electorate. An electorate that knows very little of what happens outside Russia.
The only political opinion allowed in Russia is "I love Putin".
Russia doesn't have lords, but it has Oligarchs who have stolen billions from the Russian people. Putin alone has stolen at least $60 billion, often by imprisoning political opponents or business owners & then stealing their money.
Punishment for demonstrating in Russia is more than two months, but you know that.
The punishment for campaigning against Putin is often death or a long term in prison.

Russia tried a sort of democracy with Mr Gorbachev, but Russia doesn't do democracy & hasn't for many hundreds of years. Maybe one day it will again & then Russia can join the rest of the civilised world.
Until then it will continue to be a corrupt, failed state run by criminals for the benefit of criminals. Including rapists like you.

You, Gay Fox, are a compulsive liar. You just can't help yourself can you?

Anyway, let's get back to the Russian state sanctioned attempted murder of a former Russian spy by two incompetent GRU agents in Salisbury. Or perhaps KAL 007 or MH 17?

Or any other Russian lies if you'd prefer.

@Grey Fox
1) the queen is the “Head of State”, but does not lead the state.
She leaves it to the people to elect a state leader, then she invites them round to ask them to form a government
2) we can vote for personalities. The names are right there on the ballot paper. But when the majority vote the individuals per party have been selected.
Those that get involved can influence / nominate / vote on the individuals who get to be the local representatives / party leaders etc

3)Looks like we have more of both proper parties and little then you

List of political parties in the United Kingdom - Wikipedia

Political parties in Russia - Wikipedia

4)Doesn’t look like it
5) Contrary to what Tommy Robinson / Yaxley -Lennon and friends like to say, we do have freedom of speech etc, but not to incite hate.
We’re quite happy with laws against inciting hatred and violence. Where as in Russia it’s perfectly fine to incite hatred and violence as long as it’s to the right minorities. A maximum sentence of a few months isn’t much, but who needs sentences when you have a bullet in the back of a head?

Do you want to say, that it was @YarS, who was responsible for the West politics in previouse thirty years?

Now tell us, that NATO expansion and exit from ABD-treaty was also result of @YarS idioty.

Why you are scared to admit to being @HectortheInspector ?
Because he is not me.
In the same way that you are not one of KGB Residents alter egos.

We just seem to have reached the same conclusion, that you are a mentally deranged Russian sex offender, and seem to be proud of it.

Wretch that you are.

Do you want to say, that it was @YarS, who was responsible for the West politics in previouse thirty years?
Even you with your stupid @YasS responses knows that is not what I said
Now tell us, that NATO expansion and exit from ABD-treaty was also result of @YarS idioty.
NATO has been on Russia’s borders since it started. Russia is already breaking the IRBM treaty.
Why you are scared to admit to being @HectortheInspector ?
Two wholly different posters that even you with your drunken ramblings realise.

I believe, as was the case when you were @YarS, you were warned and told to create another account by one of the trolls or a troll supporter. I’m not sure why you’re scared to admit you are @YarS though. It’s just more lies

Wow! More than one hundred million of victims in the wars with Westies only at previouse century is the 'false victim narrative'? Such level of ignorance is too much even for Brit.
Nobody thinks the sacrifices of Russia and the Sovs is a ‘false victim narrative’. But there’s a different perspective.

Let’s see, WW1 you supported Serbia, entered the war and surrendered. You then killed millions of your own citizens in a civil war.

WW2 you allied with the Nazi’s, went and got some more ‘lebensraum’ in Poland and the Baltic countries and got trounced in Finland. You then fought on one (very large) front against your former allies and received £M’s of tons of materiel to support your war effort. You were allied to the Nazi’s whilst we fought them from 1939 to 1941.

I’m not surprised, he’s stolen $60Bn from your people
conservative estimate - the new 'best guess' is about $100Bn - I'm all for excess and luxury but he's 66 years old no-one can spend that much in the few years he has left before he's murdered by his own 'friends' he dies under totally non-suspicious circumstances, and there no pockets on a shroud.......

Is he going for the Stalin Exit? Dying in a pool of piss of a brain malfunction, followed by the appropriate level of howling, whining and gnashing of teeth amongst the "true believers," the opportunists and crooks and then eventually some guy standing up and saying "actually, he was a power-crazed murderous ****, war criminal and thief, I'm glad he's dead"

Last edited:
@Grey Fox
She leaves it to the people to elect a state leader, then she invites them round to ask them to form a government
Off thread.... about 25 years ago I was talking to a Turk (in Turkey) who told me citizens in the UK weren't allowed to own anything, we could only rent it from the Queen because she owned everything. He'd been taught it in school and no amount of argument could persuade him otherwise. Anyway - back to the failed, tyrant, pariah state of Russia.......

You would have thought, if Russia really wanted to improve it's PR and stop the world thinking of it as "the failed, tyrant, pariah state," that it would be much cheaper than creating a huge troll network with all the infrastructure and support, not to mention the diversion of R&D an finances into things that might actually be useful for your average Russian to simply to stop being "the failed, tyrant, pariah state" it is.

Bit 'out of the box I know' - but how about this for a tag line:

Try to search. Little hint: Petrov have at least one page of one of his companies in Facebook.
Use your brains. Or google "how to find person in the internet".
You could give us a clue. On Facebook I can find a student with a mutual friend, a couple of comedy GRU pages and a small number of people with the same or similar names but very different faces (oddly all Russians don’t look the same to me)

On google etc the results are dominated with the Skripal case, but also pages that have failed to uncover any trace of businesses run by the pair

Busted: Ruslan Boshirov’s and Alexander Petrov’s cover story turns out to be fake (interview) - InformNapalm.org (English)

@Grey Fox
She "leaves" it not to the "people" but to "Parliament". In Russia people can elect both head of state and leader (usually it is the same person) by direct voting. Russians have more freedom.

2) we can vote for personalities. The names are right there on the ballot paper. But when the majority vote the individuals per party have been selected.
Those that get involved can influence / nominate / vote on the individuals who get to be the local representatives / party leaders etc
I mean, Russians elect their head/leader by direct voting, in the UK leader of winners party party became a state leader. Russians have more freedom.

3)Looks like we have more of both proper parties and little then you
Yes, thanks, it was informative. Never heard of most of thise "parties" But Russians have more parties in the Parliament.
4)Doesn’t look like it
Looks like you know little about Russian political life (even less, than I know about British one). Only in Parliament there are opinions from far-right LDPR (Let's wash our Jackboots in the Indian Ocean!) to far-left Commies (Let's burn out NATO and build Communism), including pacifistic and may be even pro-NATO "civic-platform". Non-parliament parties, and unregistered parties are real mess.

5) Contrary to what Tommy Robinson / Yaxley -Lennon and friends like to say, we do have freedom of speech etc, but not to incite hate.
We’re quite happy with laws against inciting hatred and violence. Where as in Russia it’s perfectly fine to incite hatred and violence as long as it’s to the right minorities. A maximum sentence of a few months isn’t much, but who needs sentences when you have a bullet in the back of a head?
I'm pretty sure, that most of Brits are satified with their limitation of the speech freedom, as most of Russians are satisfied with their. But fact is fact - Russian freedom of speech is less limited than the British one.
Oh, these stereotypes about Russia... Putin's main way is to allow to opponents to show their own stupidity. And he create all possibilities for it.

Disclaimer: I dont want to tell anything bad your political system - it is result of your political history, and it is your own system. It is not my business. Anyway freedom demands responsibilty and some intellectual abilities, and Brits have problems about it.
Now lets compare:
1. Russia is Respublic, the UK is Kingdom. Russians can elect their "state leader", Brits - no.
3. Russian parliament have more parties, and don't have any "Lords". Russian parties can make advertisments and have more effective communications with electorate.
5. There are less reasons to be arrested in Russia - nobody can be aressted for "trolling", "hate speech", discussions about migrants or perverts. Even for real organization of illegal demonstrations maximal punishment is two month (not two years, as in the UK).
What is more important, Russians have much more political abilities - for example, more of them know foreign languages and foreign political systems.
Have your bollocks dropped yet?

In anycase, although you don't seem to know or understand much about the UK, it seems it may be the same about your knowledge of Russia.

Google translate comes up with Влагалище for a lady front bottom.

F*ck knows if it's correct or not.
"Влагалище" (Vlagalishe) means "vagina". Medical term. Obscentive and rude term is "Пизда" (Pizda), but it used tell only to describe one woman. To tell about many men better to use term "Гандоны" (Condoms).

Ps. If you, guys, are representatives of the "civilisated world", what is "a herd of chattering animals?"

Now lets compare:
Mods - can we have a "You are a total tosser" button please?

"Влагалище" (Vlagalishe) means "vagina". Medical term. Obscentive and rude term is "Пизда" (Pizda), but it used tell only to describe one woman. To tell about many men better to use term "Гандоны" (Condoms).

Ps. If you, guys, are representatives of the "civilisated world", what is "a herd of chattering animals?"
If you're measuring civilisation by whether anyone knows the word c*nt in different languages then you may have to rethink your world view.

Pizda is used in Ukrainian as well but wasn't sure about the Russian.

So you have dirty talk when you're at school then?

Oh, how naughty. I bet you even sneak behind the bike sheds to smoke when teacher is not looking.