Russian 'intelligence' comedy of errors

Err.. so, having a good standard of written English, the critical capacity to see that Putin lies (He is Russian and his lips move. Not difficult), the ability to read The Hobbit and the patience to sit through a James Cameron movie which was a remake of Dancing with Wolves....

Makes us the same people?

Alright bird brain, then BY EXACTLY THE SAME ANALOGY, Russian trolls who post on English websites in English, who all parrot obvious Kremlin lies, who probably never read Solzhenitsyn and realised the point was that the Gulag Archipelago was NOT an instruction manual, and watched Titanic are the same people.

So, that would make the monomaniac dullard 118, the schizoid liar KGB and the militarist masturbator and sex offender Gay Frox the same person.

They clearly aren't.

I am not sure KGB would even want to be in the same cubicle farm as you.

Unless Tonya disinfects the place, all that sticky tissue paper residue in the keyboard gets stuck to 118s tin foil hat.
And there was me trying to be polite......

According your confirmed Alter Ego logic - yes.

I've read Solzhenitsyn, but, imho, Gulag Archipelago is not his best thing. 'Cancer's corpus' is much better.
But yes, this is sort of your 'proves'.

And what is your opinion - how many militarist masturbators and sex offenders live in Russia?
Wild arrsed guess? Plenty.

Keep digging Yaraslov, you're just confirming your idiocy and cowardice.
I've read Solzhenitsyn, but, imho, Gulag Archipelago is not his best thing. 'Cancer's corpus' is much better.
You've not progressed beyond 'Janet and John' coward.
Proves you're a lying coward
And what is your opinion - how many militarist masturbators and sex offenders live in Russia?
Let's see, we have about three Russian posters on here. You, KGB, one other I can't tag (cyrillic alphabet and yes I know I can change my keyboard), so about 30%? Probably a bit high, and you are one end of a scale so on or around 10%?

He did that a week or two ago. Posted cctv evidence after asking why none had been released.
Problem with being a liar, particularly on behalf of a state, is that you've got to have a good memory.
Greyfox can't remember that he used to be YarS & is still a filthy little lying rapist either way.
None of the KGB's can remember what they posted because there's at least three of them & they don't bother talking to each other.
118118 can't remember because he posts the same crap everyday, gets the same questions answered time & time again & instantly forgets when anyone asks him a question. Expect more white noise tomorrow.
The fun for me is pointing out the trolls ultra obvious flaws, but being completely aware that they HAVE to keep making them even though the flaw or error has been pointed out.
It’s simply a ‘comedy effect’ way to reinforce that they aren’t actually here to discuss the subject, and have no control on the points they make :)

1) I was poking a hole in YOUR logic.
2) You missed my point on purpose. Gulags are BAD. People like you who think they are a good idea because they are Russian, and would happily apply for a job as a guard? You are worse.
Incidentally, I find most Russian literature turgid and depressing, and I can understand why most of it is written in exile. Even Russians can't stand Russian authors.
3) Do you own a mirror?

Make your minds up, chuckles.

I thought the evidence was all waiting to be rolled out on the 'future court case'?

So on one hand some of you beliebers reckon the evidence has been publicised already...and on the other; some of you think it hasn't been shown.
Not contradictory

Evidence has been released and evidence has not been released

An attack on a former spy is circumstantial evidence pointing to the likelihood of the Russians doing it.

Tests of novichok by Porton Down and by the independent OPCW, with summary information published is evidence, more details to OPCW members is restricted released evidence

CCTV of the Salisbury two is evidence of persons of interest, believed to be under fake identities

Information presented to the CPS is unpublished evidence

Admission by the Salisbury two confirms the cctv, and their stories don’t add up - that is a form of evidence

There is ‘evidence’ in the public domain to support the point of view that the Russian state did it

There is evidence that has not been published

Under UK law the onus of proof is on the accuser.

You already are aware of this fact so why try to distract?

In court

No broadcaster has touched this whole thing, maybe as they might actually make an effort to get to the bottom of things?

Wrong

You've got to marvel at the monkey-antics that plod have got up to over the last 7mths.

Briefly here's a few ways plod has let the UK public down, just on this one occasion.

They have released precisely no CCTV footage of Sergei and Yulia Skripal on 4th March, even though it does exist and would surely have been helpful to the investigation.

We (the public) are not investigating. The investigators have evidence available

Your curiosity / Russian intelligence wanting to know what’s know is not the justification for publication

They have never explained who the two people seen walking through Market Walk at 15h47 were, and whether they have been ruled out of inquiries.

Or where the red bag disappeared to......

They were “of interest”

What interest we don’t necessarily know

And why is that bag of particular interest to you ?????????

Very interesting that a private individual in Australia worries about bags

They have not provided a coherent explanation of the role of Detective Sergeant Nicholas Bailey, or why he has not returned to work for Wiltshire CID since March.

Who says he has not returned to work?

How do you know if he has or hasn’t

Assuming he hasn’t - maybe he’s off sick, (physically ill, emotionally ill, (other than concern for him) what the **** does it have to do with you or me what he is doing ?

They failed to include the timestamps on most of the images they released on 5th September when they formally accused two men of the attempted assassination of Sergei and Yulia Skripal.

They have doctored the image from at least one CCTV camera but have never offered an explanation why.

They have never retrospectively completed the timeline for the movements of the Skripals on the morning of 4th March and so have never confirmed where they were between 09h00 and 13h30.

They failed to include in their timeline that Mr Skripal fed ducks with some local boys at 13h45, handing bread to them, which puts into doubt the claim that Mr Skripal had at that time been poisoned, even thought this is important, and footage exists which shows it.

They also haven’t updated the time line with the exact moment that they sat on the bench, began to be a bit unwell, got really unwell, etc

They presented a timeline which shows that the Skripals went to the Mill Pub, then onto Zizzis, whereas all early reports and witnesses suggest the opposite.

Someone maybe got it in the wrong order, maybe right

It better be right in court - or that’s something for defendants and lawyers to point out

They failed to identify the suspects as Anatoliy Chepiga and Alexander Mishkin, despite millions of pounds of resources, and they have since failed to either confirm or deny whether they believe Bellingcat’s identification of these men to be true or false.

Did / do they need to name the agents?

The tourists are who they are interested in, under false identifies that are very likely to be those two GRU agents

The uksystem are not to be trusted.

They have been ardently working against the British people on their anti-Ru agenda since March '18.

It is funny to see that when Corbs suggested the Russians investigate the nerve agent used in March he was ridiculed yet now everyone seems to be OK with the KSA investigating themselves over Khashoggi

US to give Saudi Arabia 'few more days' on Jamal Khashoggi investigation before responding

Beat that in mind for next time and invite Sergei round to the embassy then Russia can take the lead on an initial investigation

Obviously the SOP can't be applied to KSA as they're buying all our munitions/kit and keeping the MIC in business.

Britain’s secret deal for RAF to train Saudi Arabia air force | Daily Mail Online

Ru, OTOH, have their own gig and the UK only serves as somewhere to hide/move lots of dirty money.

Forget the pledges to act – London is still a haven for dirty Russian money | Oliver Bullough

Something the uksystem obviously doesn't mind

Here’s some for you

Sorry about the spacing but your wandering extensive posts are a pain and my iPhone notepad isn’t keen on all the copy/pastes

Last edited:
@184461
While we are on the case about bags

I’d like to know if the reporters transfered their rubbish into a proper bin or if they left it bagged up among the plants for the council to clear up with me paying

1572BE91-EC65-4D2A-B82C-113F6A786921.jpeg
A5EB1066-4674-4280-9F31-4BE36FC56086.jpeg
1F3C9AF3-EF4C-46EF-B499-AA53A0AD984B.jpeg
C839066F-E031-4CDA-B7CA-8ED47556ECD4.jpeg

DE6D5BCF-C35B-4E65-BFDC-AAC8AE7AE2E0.jpeg

Last edited:
1) I was poking a hole in YOUR logic.
Not mine. Your's Alter Ego's "logic".

2) You missed my point on purpose. Gulags are BAD. People like you who think they are a good idea because they are Russian, and would happily apply for a job as a guard?
1. Concentration camps are the British invention.
2. Talking about "Bad" or "Good" highly depends from for what exactly goals it is "good or bad".

Incidentally, I find most Russian literature turgid and depressing, and I can understand why most of it is written in exile. Even Russians can't stand Russian authors.
Ha! First - how many Russian books did you read? Second - in fact, most of Russian books were written in Russia. Third - I can recommend you some positive books, but I very doubt that you can understand Russian humour. It is bit... specific.
19-16-59-104946.jpg

3) Do you own a mirror?
Sure.

..... if they were written in Britain then they would be British books....
Highly depends from definition of terms "Russian book" and "British book". I preffer definition, that Russian book is book written by Russian writer for Russian readers and on the Russian language. Also British book, is book written by British author for British reader, on the British English.
Exact geografical position of the writer is not very important. For example, "Metro 2033: Britannia" written by Grant MacMaster in the UK, that was not published in English, but was translated in Russian and was published for Russian reader, hardly can be called "British book".

Highly depends from definition of terms "Russian book" and "British book". I preffer definition, that Russian book is book written by Russian writer for Russian readers and on the Russian language. Also British book, is book written by British author for British reader, on the British English.
Exact geografical position of the writer is not very important. For example, "Metro 2033: Britannia" written by Grant MacMaster in the UK, that was not published in English, but was translated in Russian and was published for Russian reader, hardly can be called "British book".
That would be a book in Russian then

Stop making yourself look more of an idiot than usual Yaraslov. I still don’t understand why you changed handles, but I never had you down as a coward by refusing to admit you are @YarS
Apologies if you have already noticed the following but YarS and Grey Fox also liked to use the rubber/glue phrase.

YarS

I'm rubber, you are glue,

https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/t...-apologist-thread.247830/page-87#post-8431433

Grey Fox

I'm rubber, you are glue,

https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/t...-comedy-of-errors.286894/page-46#post-8853580

That would be a book in Russian then
Original text was written in English, author is native English-speaker, but English publishers didn't accept it (highly likely because of political censorship), so it was translated in Russian, and published in Russia (30000 copies were printed). So, I think, that it is more Russian than British book.

Perhaps if YarS/Grey Fox admit they are one and the same avatar the other trolls posting under other avatars would feel pressurised to be next on the list to admit something that is blatantly obvious to anyone who has read their posts.

The comedy is that this posters can't even admit to their anonymous avatar posts, why would anyone believe any of the rubbish they post?

Perhaps if YarS/Grey Fox admit they are one and the same avatar the other trolls posting under other avatars would feel pressurised to be next on the list to admit something that is blatantly obvious to anyone who has read their posts.

The comedy is that this posters can't even admit to their anonymous avatar posts, why would anyone believe any of the rubbish they post?
I dont suggest you to believe anything. I suggest you to think about ways you use to prove something. Very miserable ways, you know.

In light of the Saudi state statement very recently released by the King of KSA saying the KSA intelligence services need to be urgently restructured perhaps the two Salisbury GRU ops could fly to KSA to give advice on what to do when incompetent murderers get caught, and later fed to the wolves by other spooks.

I dont suggest you to believe anything. I suggest you to think about ways you use to prove something. Very miserable ways, you know.
Your squeals and cries of innocence speak volumes on your cowardice in admitting you are one and the same poster

In light of the Saudi state statement very recently released by the King of KSA saying the KSA intelligence services need to be urgently restructured perhaps the two Salisbury GRU ops could fly to KSA to give advice on what to do when incompetent murderers get caught, and later fed to the wolves by other spooks.
Two disappearances, and two very different responses from Western governments, which just illustrates the rank and blatant hypocrisy at play from the west.

When SS/YS went missing earlier this year, there was almost immediate punitive action by the British government and its NATO allies against Moscow.

By contrast, Western governments are straining with restraint towards Saudi Arabia over the more shocking and provable case of murdered journalist Jamal Khashoggi.

The outcry by Western governments and media over the Skripal affair was deafening and resulted in Britain, the US and some 28 other countries expelling dozens of Russian diplomats on the back of unsubstantiated British allegations that the Kremlin tried to assassinate an exiled spy with a deadly nerve agent.

The Trump administration has further tightened sanctions citing the Skripal incident.

It is an outrage that based on such thin ice of “evidence”, the British have built an edifice of censure against Moscow, rallying an international campaign of further sanctions and diplomatic expulsions.

Now contrast that strenuous reaction, indeed hyper over-reaction, with how Britain, the US, France, Canada and other Western governments are ever-so slowly responding to Saudi Arabia over the Khashoggi case.

After nearly two weeks since Jamal Khashoggi entered the KSA consulate in Istanbul, the Saudi regime is this week finally admitting he was killed on their premises – albeit, they claim, in a “botched interrogation”.
Turkish and American intelligence had earlier claimed that Khashoggi was tortured and murdered on the Saudi premises by a 15-member hit squad sent from Riyadh.

Britain, France and Germany this week issued a joint statement calling for “a credible investigation” into the disappearance. But other than “tough-sounding” rhetoric, none of the European states have indicated any specific sanctions, such as weapons contracts being revoked or diplomatic expulsions.

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said he was “concerned” by the gruesome claims about Khashoggi’s killing, but he reiterated that Ottawa would not be scrapping a $15 billion sale of combat vehicles to Riyadh.

The Saudi rulers have even threatened retaliatory measures if sanctions are imposed by Western governments.

The western-bloc are really not going to risk their largest, genocidal client going to the Ru/PRC for munitions/kit.

It's all just business and it only suits the movers and shakers when it's going to hit 'em in their back-pocket.

If you can't see the wood for the trees yet you must really be blind.