Russian 'intelligence' comedy of errors

The point made by @blurp was about poisons - that it is very unBritish to poison.
As for use of poison on Russian soil by the British then it is an established fact while use of poison on British soil by Russia is no more than allegation.
Oh just ****off & when you've ****ed off as far as possible, **** off some more until you fall off the edge.
YOU think murder is acceptable so long as it's Russia doing the murdering.
That's about as sick as it gets.

You’ve been pinged since at least June. The fact you don’t admit you are one and the same is all part of your lies.
And when you'll admit, that Dunkan MacLeod and Tomas MacKenzie are one?
You knew my Avatar within about five posts
Not only your. It was a very popular film, you know.
And what?
You use the same poor spelling
Many of local Brits have the same good spelling. Do you want to say, that all of them are one?
You use the same lies
I try to avoid direct lie. But most of Brit use the same lie.
You use the same phrases ‘kekekeke’
Beavis and Butt-Head were rather popular in the time.
You believe the same lies
You post the same drivel
Another argument that all local British users here are one super-bot.
You post the same on LoR and ‘the last Ringbearer
Not only them, and not only we. It is very popular books.
I could go on, but the only one in denial is you Yaraslov aka YarS aka Shagrat.
And who is this one?

And when you'll admit, that Dunkan MacLeod and Tomas MacKenzie are one?
You keep mentioning them like it’s supposed to mean something
Not only your. It was a very popular film, you know.
As @YarS you took an interest in it
Fed up of being on perma RoPs you created a new account.
Many of local Brits have the same good spelling. Do you want to say, that all of them are one?
Yours and Sergey’s are quite unique Yaraslov
I try to avoid direct lie. But most of Brit use the same lie.
You lie. @YarS lied. Sergey lies. Lavrov lies. It’s a trait
Beavis and Butt-Head were rather popular in the time.
Who else has used it recently? Other than you @YarS
Another argument that all local British users here are one super-bot.
Really? Then why stay?
Not only them, and not only we. It is very popular books.
You @YarS are the only poster to talk about ‘the Last Ringbearer’ with Mordor not being such a bad place.
And who is this one?
You, with your current handle are the same as @YarS aka Shagrat (as you like to think of yourself as an Orc) aka Yaraslov (as that is your real name).

Where is the evidence?
Of your narcissism and general mentalism? All over the thread, like cat prints on a snow covered lawn.

You keep mentioning them like it’s supposed to mean something
Is it not?

Really? Then why stay?
Oh, it is just polemical method. I don't actually think that you are one user indeed, despite you use close grammar and close [false] arguments. I realise that you can be members of one cultural and political community. Anyway, I discuss not with personalities, but with arguments.

You @YarS are the only poster to talk about ‘the Last Ringbearer’ with Mordor not being such a bad place.
I hope that now, you and @blurp also will recommend this book.

Are they not
Oh, it is just polemical method. I don't actually think that you are one user indeed, despite you use close grammar and close [false] arguments. I realise that you can be members of one cultural and political community. Anyway, I discuss not with personalities, but with arguments.
You have no argument on being Yaraslov. You are he.
I hope that now, you and @blurp also will recommend this book.
I didn’t when you recommended it as @YarS, I won’t under your new handle.

The evidence has been presented umpteen times but you being a nassty little Putinbot troll means you'll never accept it.
Now piss off back to your state supplied hovel & drink some antifreeze, lots of it.
Make your minds up, chuckles.

I thought the evidence was all waiting to be rolled out on the 'future court case'?
One more time... for the benefit of the trolls

IT WILL BE RELEASED IN COURT, IT WILL NOT BE SHOWN BEFOREHAND.
So on one hand some of you beliebers reckon the evidence has been publicised already...and on the other; some of you think it hasn't been shown.

Reassuring that both sides of believers are still adamant it was a Ru job, even though we have actually been witness to nothing but propaganda.

You seriously need to get your story straight.

118118 could always provide evidence that Russia had no involvement whatsoever of course......
Under UK law the onus of proof is on the accuser.
You already are aware of this fact so why try to distract?

Why haven’t Police 5 covered it?
View attachment 357988
No broadcaster has touched this whole thing, maybe as they might actually make an effort to get to the bottom of things?

You've got to marvel at the monkey-antics that plod have got up to over the last 7mths.

Briefly here's a few ways plod has let the UK public down, just on this one occasion.

They have released precisely no CCTV footage of Sergei and Yulia Skripal on 4th March, even though it does exist and would surely have been helpful to the investigation.

They have never explained who the two people seen walking through Market Walk at 15h47 were, and whether they have been ruled out of inquiries.
Or where the red bag disappeared to......

They have not provided a coherent explanation of the role of Detective Sergeant Nicholas Bailey, or why he has not returned to work for Wiltshire CID since March.

They failed to include the timestamps on most of the images they released on 5th September when they formally accused two men of the attempted assassination of Sergei and Yulia Skripal.

They have doctored the image from at least one CCTV camera but have never offered an explanation why.

They have never retrospectively completed the timeline for the movements of the Skripals on the morning of 4th March and so have never confirmed where they were between 09h00 and 13h30.

They failed to include in their timeline that Mr Skripal fed ducks with some local boys at 13h45, handing bread to them, which puts into doubt the claim that Mr Skripal had at that time been poisoned, even thought this is important, and footage exists which shows it.

They presented a timeline which shows that the Skripals went to the Mill Pub, then onto Zizzis, whereas all early reports and witnesses suggest the opposite.

They failed to identify the suspects as Anatoliy Chepiga and Alexander Mishkin, despite millions of pounds of resources, and they have since failed to either confirm or deny whether they believe Bellingcat’s identification of these men to be true or false.

The uksystem are not to be trusted.
They have been ardently working against the British people on their anti-Ru agenda since March '18.

It is funny to see that when Corbs suggested the Russians investigate the nerve agent used in March he was ridiculed yet now everyone seems to be OK with the KSA investigating themselves over Khashoggi

US to give Saudi Arabia 'few more days' on Jamal Khashoggi investigation before responding

Obviously the SOP can't be applied to KSA as they're buying all our munitions/kit and keeping the MIC in business.

Britain’s secret deal for RAF to train Saudi Arabia air force | Daily Mail Online

Ru, OTOH, have their own gig and the UK only serves as somewhere to hide/move lots of dirty money.

Forget the pledges to act – London is still a haven for dirty Russian money | Oliver Bullough

Something the uksystem obviously doesn't mind.

Last edited:
Make your minds up, chuckles.

I thought the evidence was all waiting to be rolled out on the 'future court case'?

So on one hand some of you beliebers reckon the evidence has been publicised already...and on the other; some of you think it hasn't been shown.

Reassuring that both sides of believers are still adamant it was a Ru job, even though we have actually been witness to nothing but propaganda.

You seriously need to get your story straight.

Under UK law the onus of proof is on the accuser.
You already are aware of this fact so why try to distract?

No broadcaster has touched this whole thing, maybe as they might actually make an effort to get to the bottom of things?

You've got to marvel at the monkey-antics that plod have got up to over the last 7mths.

Briefly here's a few ways plod has let the UK public down, just on this one occasion.

They have released precisely no CCTV footage of Sergei and Yulia Skripal on 4th March, even though it does exist and would surely have been helpful to the investigation.

They have never explained who the two people seen walking through Market Walk at 15h47 were, and whether they have been ruled out of inquiries.
Or where the red bag disappeared to......

They have not provided a coherent explanation of the role of Detective Sergeant Nicholas Bailey, or why he has not returned to work for Wiltshire CID since March.

They failed to include the timestamps on most of the images they released on 5th September when they formally accused two men of the attempted assassination of Sergei and Yulia Skripal.

They have doctored the image from at least one CCTV camera but have never offered an explanation why.

They have never retrospectively completed the timeline for the movements of the Skripals on the morning of 4th March and so have never confirmed where they were between 09h00 and 13h30.

They failed to include in their timeline that Mr Skripal fed ducks with some local boys at 13h45, handing bread to them, which puts into doubt the claim that Mr Skripal had at that time been poisoned, even thought this is important, and footage exists which shows it.

They presented a timeline which shows that the Skripals went to the Mill Pub, then onto Zizzis, whereas all early reports and witnesses suggest the opposite.

They failed to identify the suspects as Anatoliy Chepiga and Alexander Mishkin, despite millions of pounds of resources, and they have since failed to either confirm or deny whether they believe Bellingcat’s identification of these men to be true or false.

The uksystem are not to be trusted.
They have been ardently working against the British people on their anti-Ru agenda since March '18.

It is funny to see that when Corbs suggested the Russians investigate the nerve agent used in March he was ridiculed yet now everyone seems to be OK with the KSA investigating themselves over Khashoggi

US to give Saudi Arabia 'few more days' on Jamal Khashoggi investigation before responding

Obviously the SOP can't be applied to KSA as they're buying all our munitions/kit and keeping the MIC in business.

Britain’s secret deal for RAF to train Saudi Arabia air force | Daily Mail Online

Ru, OTOH, have their own gig and the UK only serves as somewhere to hide/move lots of dirty money.

Forget the pledges to act – London is still a haven for dirty Russian money | Oliver Bullough

Something the uksystem obviously doesn't mind.
Repeating your incessant lies & fantasies wont make them real, you pathetic streak of Putin loving dog's gland expression on the hall carpet of life.
You've been outed as a Russian troll by the mod's & your mindless support of Russia's position label you as scum of the most despised nature.
Nobody but nobody with a brain believes any of your shit, quite the opposite in fact, as whatever you claim as facts can invariably be dismissed as lies.
You're at best a "useful idiot".

Repeating your incessant lies & fantasies wont make them real, you pathetic streak of Putin loving dog's gland expression on the hall carpet of life.
You've been outed as a Russian troll by the mod's & your mindless support of Russia's position label you as scum of the most despised nature.
Nobody but nobody with a brain believes any of your shit, quite the opposite in fact, as whatever you claim as facts can invariably be dismissed as lies.
You're at best a "useful idiot".
Personal attack instead of logical argumentation. If he was Pommy, he was already arrested for "trolling". The modern 3rd world Britain can't support even freedom of speech, say nothing about freedom of thinking.

For your benefit, I'll keep this simple & I'll just cover the main points in order not to confuse you.
Your argument for months has been Russia innocent.
I'll start from the beginning. A former GRU agent, Sergei Skripal was living in Salisbury.
He along with his daughter, Yulia, were taken to hospital & both were found to have been poisoned by a Russian developed NA, Novichok. This has been proven beyond any doubt by the OPCW, an independent organisation. A rather exotic method of assassination, but so was the poisoning of Litvinenko.
At various times over the next few months, several other people in Salisbury were also affected by a Russian developed NA, Novichok, with one person dying.
A few months down the line, it turns out that on the same day that the initial poisonings occured, two GRU agents were in Salisbury.
Cctv evidence & their interview with the Russian state broadcaster RT, proves this beyond any doubt.
Despite their claim to be innocent tourists, it has been proven without any doubt that they are (or were) GRU operatives & that they had with them the aforementioned Russian developed NA, Novichok.
I've seen some coincidences in my life, but I'm having a problem believing that this is one.
Now, is there any of that you've got a problem with?
No doubt there will be.

You can argue with as much cut & paste as you want. You can also post in as much bold & different sized fonts as you want, but those are the facts.
Please don't rely on media "evidence", particularly pro Russian sources.
Be they western or pro Russian, they're selling that media. Or in the case of RT & others they are towing the Kremlin line.

Despite your demands to see all the evidence (cctv or otherwise), it has been pointed out to you & the other trolls numerous times that all the evidence will only be produced in court. In fact, you even quoted it in your latest rant.
You & I both know that a court case is unlikely for one of two reasons.
Either the two GRU agents are now dead. Or if not, they will certainly never be allowed out of Russia ever again.
However, should they appear in court, you can absolutely guarantee that the CPS (independent of government) case will be absolutely watertight.
Would it not be a good idea for the two GRU chaps, if they are innocent, to come to the UK & prove their innocence in a court in a democratic country that has an excellent human rights record? Putin should be keen on that too.

Also, remember Russian lies from the past?
KAL 007, MH 17, Crimea, The Kursk etc?

So you've got what you've got. The problem with conspiraloons like you, is that no amount of evidence will ever be good enough.
You've even claimed, bizarrely, at one stage that the whole thing has been a conspiracy between the UK & Russia.

Any more accusations of me deflecting?
FYI, I'm always calm. My friends say I'm the most laid back person they know.

You have tried to cover your arrse on the Crimewatch satire piece.
It's a shame you didn't realise it was satire when you couldn't help yourself jumping on it to post it in yet another attempt to claim "Russia innocent". I think this is too big for Crimewatch anyway.

The vast majority of "civpop" don't care about this. They're more concerned about what they're having for dinner or what they're doing at the weekend or their next holiday.
Not everyone is a conspiraloon.

No, I don't give a toss when a troll posts whataboutery & deflection (because that's what it is) about bottle tops.

I'll await your response in the normal cut & paste etc style.

Probably along the lines of "But where's the evidence", or perhaps "You call that evidence?" As I said, no amount of evidence will ever be good enough for a pro Russian conspiraloon troll like you.
118118, no distraction whatsoever. But you know that.
It's just you avoiding answering a question yet again.

Personal attack instead of logical argumentation. If he was Pommy, he was already arrested for "trolling". The modern 3rd world Britain can't support even freedom of speech, say nothing about freedom of thinking.
Says the filthy little rapist from a country run by criminals for the benefit of criminals.
But you give 118118 "likes". How sweet.

I reckon Grey Fooks Supervisor has to keep coming on to bail him out, theres that spike of legible bullshite from him as soon as anyone points out the atrocious grammar and speeiling then its back to normal jogging.
I somehow don't think his performance review is going to go well.

He obviously thinks he's 1 of the big dogs because he's got a little but of English. But when his line manager sees how badly he's doing, it's gonna be back to putting comments under news articles on the Vladivostok Mail website.

What news of Mafeking 118? You really need to update your fact-book, the 1985 copy of Encyclopedia Britannica for Children your supervisor's given you isn't working any more.