Russian 'intelligence' comedy of errors

KGB is losing the plot.

He recently started the song/poet session that ended up massively making fun of Putin, now he's doing his best to remind us that Russia has already been caught doing illegal things with vial caps!

Who knows? UK is tourist-friendly country, Russian state nor can, neither wish to control every tourist there. In 2017 there were near 190 thousand of organised (by tourfirms) touristic visits directly from Russia to UK, most popular of them 8 days long.
Российский турпоток в Великобританию практически вышел на уровни докризисных лет | Туристический бизнес Санкт-Петербурга

But it is only part of touristic flow - many Russians buy tickets by themselves, or visit UK from the other countries.

Right now, most popular one day-long tour is London and Salisbury.
World. Salisbury's Popularity Has Grown Among Russian Tourists

Google say that there are four major visitor attractions, attracting more than 500,000 visitors per annum, within the Salisbury locale.
If Russians are near 5% of them, it is near 25 thousands Russian visitors every year, near 70 Russian tourist a day, much more at holidays and weekends, much less other days.
Just a statistic.
So where are the images of the cathedral that Boshirov and Petrov claim that they took? They promised the editor of RT during the interview that they would supply her with said images?

I await twitter account based proof from leading plasticnozzleologist Oleg Bullshitsky that this sort of generic nozzle has been traced back with 100% certainty to a well known British MI6 technician with baited breath.

Wallace-482x298.jpg

And guilty of Boshirov and Petrov was not proven.
Which is why warrants for their arrest have been issued.
If British government really have evidence of anybodies guilty in the crime against Russian citizens - they can make it public, or send to Russia.
Once again, the CPS have enough evidence for a ‘reasonable chance of a successful prosecution’.
Hiding evidence - means covering of real criminals. From another hand hiding of evidence means violation of the commercial right of Britis citizens, who lost their health, money or relatives.
What evidence is available will be made so at the Court case. That is if your ‘slush averse goons’ have the ‘nads to surrender to British custody.

You believe that Russians are scared of a bit of slush?
Russians have very different sense of fear, but I very doubt that the slush was the only reason for their choice. But it is their own business - what objects to visit, and how early start to drink. They were not under interrogation, so only what is important, that they said: "We didn't poison Skripals". Their word against baseless British word: "They did it!"

Russians have very different sense of fear, but I very doubt that the slush was the only reason for their choice. But it is their own business - what objects to visit, and how early start to drink. They were not under interrogation, so only what is important, that they said: "We didn't poison Skripals". Their word against baseless British word: "They did it!"
Is your task for the day 'invite ridicule'?

Russians have very different sense of fear, but I very doubt that the slush was the only reason for their choice.
It must have been. They said that they didnt go anywhere else due the weather. ‘Slush’
But it is their own business - what objects to visit, and how early start to drink.
Of course, but apparently the Cathedral is internationally well known with its 123M spire. Oh, and not forgetting the clock
They were not under interrogation, so only what is important, that they said: "We didn't poison Skripals". Their word against baseless British word: "They did it!"
Nope. Once again, warrants for their arrest have been issued and the CPS say they have a ‘reasonable chance of a successful prosecution’.

Mind you, being averse to slush they will undoubtedly be afraid to surrender to custody. The cowards.

Last edited:
So where are the images of the cathedral that Boshirov and Petrov claim that they took? They promised the editor of RT during the interview that they would supply her with said images?
May be, thay have other problems exept sending photos to RT. Anyway, it proves nothing, and what is more important - they dont need to prove their innocence.
By the way, can they file civil suit in British court against HMG, about violation of their business reputation, without personal visiting of UK?

For the sake of asking, when did we last see the pair of GRU ops live on tv, and answering questions at their own free will.

I haven't seen them since their pre arranged interview on RT some while ago.

I wonder if KGB thinks they are in a cellar with rats. :)
And I'm surprised that Grey Fox isn't flooding the site with time stamped pics to show the pair back running their business he seems so keen to get them money for.

Have I missed the social media history of their business of time evidenced photos of their workplace, products or them with customers.

Oh silly me. Of course I haven't, they are GRU operators with pics detailing them in state employment and Grey Fox is just making up silly stories.

It must have been. They said that they didnt go anywhere else due the weather. ‘Slush’
If they had a choice to walk somewhere and then drink, or start to drink without walking - slash can be a reason.

Of course, but apparently the Cathedral is internationally well known with its 123M spire. Oh, and not forgetting the clock
Why not? Their week-end, their money. They can do what they want.

Nope. Once again, warrants for their arrest have been issued and the CPS say they have a ‘reasonable chance of a successful prosecution’.
Your CPS are Brits, too. No doubts, that they believe in all that codswallop about agents of GRU, super-secret poison 'Durachok' and so on...

You missed out "possibly homosexual" in your summing up!
I didn't think there was any "possible" in the equation. If they where from a more enlightened country it wouldn't be an issue one way or the other. But coming from the the backwards toilet that they do, their sexuality is deemed important enough to try and obfuscate the issue
Personally, I'd be more concerned about their ineptness and cowardice. But what do I know.

Have I missed the social media history of their business of time evidenced photos of their workplace, products or them with customers.
Ha! Sure. May be, because you didn't search for it? I mean, even the Magic Mirror of Evil Queen, was needed in the correctly formulated searching requests.

May be, thay have other problems exept sending photos to RT. Anyway, it proves nothing, and what is more important - they dont need to prove their innocence.
By the way, can they file civil suit in British court against HMG, about violation of their business reputation, without personal visiting of UK?
No, because they're not businessmen you thick git!
We all know EXACTLY who they are.

I think that's almost certain.
They will almost certainly have been killed and their bodies disposed off in order not to embarrass their organisation and their leader again.
They will never be heard of again.

I think that's almost certain.
They will almost certainly have been killed and their bodies disposed off in order not to embarrass their organisation and their leader again.
They will never be heard of again.
Maybe the same mass grave the Russian Fire Control team that launched the BUK that destroyed that civil airliner finished up in?

So where are the missing boys from the 53rd brigade trolls?

Investigators identify Russian military unit in downing of flight MH17 | Reuters

Why is Grey Fox asking if two people he has never met can try to make a claim against HMG?

Does he fancy them and is white knighting for them?
He does come across as very homosexual.

Let the two blokes make their own claim if they want to.