Russian 'intelligence' comedy of errors

.... along with the argument that “anyone (with the right laboratory and resources) could make novochock ..... anyone could make a plastic nozzleo
Does it fit the bottle threads, perhaps it does, and according to that picture is widely available in the Ukraine and Russia (among other places)
Ukraine being the important part in that little story.
Chechnya or Ukraine are the go to 'people' when Russia wants to pretend someone else did something that Russia actually did.

The fact the trolls are now bringing up Ukraine is almost a guarantee that Russia is guilty.

.... along with the argument that “anyone (with the right laboratory and resources) could make novochock ..... anyone could make a plastic nozzleo
Does it fit the bottle threads, perhaps it does, and according to that picture is widely available in the Ukraine and Russia (among other places)
So what? Highly sophisticated' device is made from original perfume vial and easily available nozzle?
Don't you find it strange that the Met, MSM haven't said anything about the nozzle, about its availability?

Founded by Norsemen, so a Norse colony in what is now Russia.
No. In Old Norvegian sources territory of the modern North Russia was called "Gardarica" - "Land of Cities". Ladoga was not founded by Ruric (who was father-founder of Russian nation) but just place of his residence. By the way, Primary Chronicles (main source of Normannic theory) was politically motivated description of history, written teo hundred years after descripted events. It said that Angles were also vikings, as Ruses and Sweis.

Primary Chronicle - Wikipedia

I preffer more simple and logical (but less politically motivated) theory that 'Russes' was produced from Finnish word "Ruotsi", means "rowers". First sharply dated documentary evidence about Russian state were in the Annales Bertiniani - 839, about visit of ambassadors of Rhos People, who was sended by their Rex, called 'Chacanus'.

But theory of Jewish roots of Russia never was popular.

at will be the one: "Modern Russians derive their name and cultural ancestry from Kievan Rus'.
There never was a state, that called itself as Kievan Rus'. There is a big cultural and civilisated space called Rus'. Sometimes it was united, sometimes - splitted. When it was united, it had capital in different places - Novgorod, Vladimir, Kiev, Moscow, St. Petersburg and so on. There are different cultural subregions in that common space - White Russia, Small Russia, Yellow Russia, Great Russia and so on.

Repeat after me, the Ukrainians are the original Russians.
Surely not. As the Cowboys are not the original Brits. Ukraine (Ukraina) means 'Borderland', Frontier. Sometimes that lands was captured by Mongols, sometimes - by Poles, sometimes by Lithuanians, sometimes - by Germans, sometimes by Hungarians, sometimes by Turks, now it is captured by EU, but it alway was reunited with other Russia, and it shall be reunited this time, too.

Last edited:
So what? Highly sophisticated' device is made from original perfume vial and easily available nozzle?
Who said 'highly sophisticated device'?
Don't you find it strange that the Met, MSM haven't said anything about the nozzle, about its availability?
Nope. I do find it strange that Russia has pushed 40+ Jackanory's and you support whatever your 'crooks and thieves' say, despite protestations you are singular and a private citizen.

................, but it alway was reunited with other Russia, and it shall be reunited this time, too.
Whether they want to be or not :rolleyes:

I believe there was a clear answer - Russia is not connected to the poisonings in Salisbury in any way.
So called Novichok can be manufactured in many countries - in the UK, in the USA, in France, Sweden, Czech republic, in Israel..
The perfume bottle itself is original. The nozzle likely was made in Czech Republic.

Those two applicators don't look anything like each other. They are of completely different construction.
1539698952620.png

1539698952620.png

They will want it. Many of them want it now, and understand that eurointagration make them poor, not rich.
You’ll need a source for that.

So the origin of names of the alledged GRU agents not possibly being Russian is irrelevant and a red herring
Sure. But pretending that there were only two Russians in Salisbury that day was fanny. Both Skripals, Petrov and Boshirov - it is already four. Also, statistically, there were at least one hundred of open Russian tourists, and unknown number of UK and EU citizens with Russian origins.

I believe there was a clear answer - Russia is not connected to the poisonings in Salisbury in any way.
So called Novichok can be manufactured in many countries - in the UK, in the USA, in France, Sweden, Czech republic, in Israel..
The perfume bottle itself is original. The nozzle likely was made in Czech Republic.

Seriously?
Kallissa.jpg

Sure. But pretending that there were only two Russians in Salisbury that day was fanny. Both Skripals, Petrov and Boshirov - it is already four. Also, statistically, there were at least one hundred of open Russian tourists, and unknown number of UK and EU citizens with Russian origins.
Who has said they were the only two Russians?
Certainly not me - I’ve highlighted the Eastern European / Russian community in Salisbury numerous times in these threads

(I have even spend some time surrounded by a few on recent Tuesday nights - but not tonight)

Petrov and Boshirov are the two that have had sufficient evidence against them to raise arrest warrants

To all the non trolls.

Just imagine how bloody stupid you would feel if you were a Russian troll and your boss told you to concentrate on the delivery container for the Novichock, and to push other countries such as the Ukraine, Israel or Chekoslovakia as possibly involved.

You would be all too painfully aware that due to its state sponsored doping scheme whereby Russian state operatives devised and manufactured a way of creating brand new and sealed looking bottle tops to fool close inspection that any clever Russian should say nothing at all about bottles or tops, to do anything other that not mention containers or where they were made would obviously remind the whole world that Russia and the Russian state already are known worldwide for tampering with bottles and their contents!!!!?

Not in the slightest, in fact only a complete idiot would find it strange that the met haven't commented.

Aperat from the fact it's how English law works, the reason why it hasn't been talked bout has been explained over fifty times already in the threads on this subject.
Are fifty correct explainations not enough for someone as smart as you say you are?

If however you do want to talk about bottle tops, have a read of this WADA statement. I'll debate the Russian state sponsored doping scam with you if you like.

WADA Statement regarding the IOC’s decision concerning Russia (5 December 2017)

Quick question for accuracy.
As KGB resident is a private Russian citizen, why is he so interested in photos of two quite different looking bottle tops, he knows as well as the rest of us that he has never seen the bottle used in the Salisbury attack, and has no idea at all the the internal construction is the same or different to a regular commercial nozzle.

He can fish for clues all he likes, no info will be coming his way from the UK.
Wouldn't be just be better emailing the GRU or Russian government, they are known makers of fake bottle tops and could no doubt answer his questions with perfect accuracy.

Petrov and Boshirov are the two that have had sufficient evidence against them to raise arrest warrants
But this "sufficient evidence" was not published yet. They suggest just to believe them. Word of British clerc against the word of Russian tourists. I know, to whom I believe. And yes, there is such thing as the benefit of the doubt.

No, not at all. Yet more of your tiresome, ridiculous whataboutery.
Anyway, I'll ask you again, as you clearly avoided answering the question the first time. Can you explain what else two known GRU agents were doing in Salisbury apart from poisoning a GRU traitor with a Russian developed NA?
Or doesn't it fit in with your "Russia innocent" fairy tale?
Everyone knows exactly who they are (or were, depending on how angry Putin is with them). We know their names, where they were born, where they lived & a lot about their careers.
They certainly weren't "sports nutritionists" tourists, were they?