Russian 'intelligence' comedy of errors

....(I apologise to Salisbury residents for belittling your town - opps CITY - sorry forgot you had a cathedral, like ur russian visitors did)
No worries
I prefer to avoid Salisbury, but have attempted to take advantage of town being 'empty' and the novelty of parking without a second and third mortgage, the problem is other people are also taking advantage - whenever I try to get in the only empty spaces are street parking where charges still apply.

PS I originate from Kirkwall, Orkney - home of the marvellous St Magnus cathedral.
Its the most northerly cathedral in Britain, isn't owned by the church, and has a dungeon. I have no idea how tall the spire is

Funny thing, a rabid Russian nationalist was busy telling me how Russia built Odesa during the time of Catherine the Great (she of horse-love fame) bla bla bla, I had the audacity to point-out the Ancient Greek remains found down by the Potemkin Steps......I haven't heard back.....

BTW, seen the famous Soviet film Battleship Potemkin? Complete bollocks, a load of made-up lies and propaganda.....hang on, perhaps it's on continuous loop in the troll factory as an inspiration....

So not a Russian city, but a Greek colony in what is now Russia.

Founded by Norsemen, so a Norse colony in what is now Russia.

That will be the one: "Modern Russians derive their name and cultural ancestry from Kievan Rus'. "

Repeat after me, the Ukrainians are the original Russians.
Don't wind them up with facts to much.

Ohh wait carry on.

In essence Russian ethnicity is a mix of greeks/Swedes/Poles/Slavs/Mongols etc etc - bit of a mixed bastard race basically :) No wonder they have an inferioty complex

Doesn't explain how they all look alike mind lol

No worries
I prefer to avoid Salisbury, but have attempted to take advantage of town being 'empty' and the novelty of parking without a second and third mortgage, the problem is other people are also taking advantage - whenever I try to get in the only empty spaces are street parking where charges still apply.

PS I originate from Kirkwall, Orkney - home of the marvellous St Magnus cathedral.
Its the most northerly cathedral in Britain, isn't owned by the church, and has a dungeon. I have no idea how tall the spire is
Does it have a clock?

Better still, the Ukrainians *are* the original Russians, Putin and his cronies are a load of Russian walts...
In fact, Russian nation is result of consolidation of numerouse Slavic, Finnish, Hungarian, Turkish and many other tribals and nations. Ukrainian "nation" is just result of separatism from united cultural "trunk".
Being Russian is result of the cultural choise, moral strength and intellectual abilities. Same is being Ukrainian. For example, Ukrainian Foreign Ministry Pavlo Klimkin was born in Russia (as Pavel), his parents were Russians his first language was Russian, but he was converted and downgraded and became Ukrainian.
From another hand, Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa, who was born in Japan, and raised in USA, was converted in Christianity at 2015, became Russian citizen in 2016, and now is upgrading to become trully Russian.

In fact, Russian nation is result of consolidation of numerouse Slavic, Finnish, Hungarian, Turkish and many other tribals and nations. Ukrainian "nation" is just result of separatism from united cultural "trunk".
Being Russian is result of the cultural choise, moral strength and intellectual abilities. Same is being Ukrainian. For example, Ukrainian Foreign Ministry Pavlo Klimkin was born in Russia (as Pavel), his parents were Russians his first language was Russian, but he was converted and downgraded and became Ukrainian.
From another hand, Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa, who was born in Japan, and raised in USA, was converted in Christianity at 2015, became Russian citizen in 2016, and now is upgrading to become trully Russian.
So the origin of names of the alledged GRU agents not possibly being Russian is irrelevant and a red herring

The CCTV system is owned and operated by Salisbury City Council, who have no mandate to police espionage. The council is elected on their ability to do things like keep the pavements clear of dangerous slush etc.
But there is a natural question were there any CCTV cameras that monitored the Skripal's house?
Still there is no clear answer. The Met didn't say that that were no any video recording devices near the house and didn't confirm that they were at the place.

But there is a natural question were there any CCTV cameras that monitored the Skripal's house?
Still there is no clear answer. The Met didn't say that that were no any video recording devices near the house and didn't confirm that they were at the place.
They have neither confirmed nor denied

Putin has also neither confirmed nor denied whether he has lost control of novichock stocks

Who knows? UK is tourist-friendly country, Russian state nor can, neither wish to control every tourist there. In 2017 there were near 190 thousand of organised (by tourfirms) touristic visits directly from Russia to UK, most popular of them 8 days long.
Российский турпоток в Великобританию практически вышел на уровни докризисных лет | Туристический бизнес Санкт-Петербурга

But it is only part of touristic flow - many Russians buy tickets by themselves, or visit UK from the other countries.

Right now, most popular one day-long tour is London and Salisbury.
World. Salisbury's Popularity Has Grown Among Russian Tourists

Google say that there are four major visitor attractions, attracting more than 500,000 visitors per annum, within the Salisbury locale.
If Russians are near 5% of them, it is near 25 thousands Russian visitors every year, near 70 Russian tourist a day, much more at holidays and weekends, much less other days.
Just a statistic.
While they are here they can pop over to “not miss” Wilton church, and to the community centre so they can squint through the veil covering up the Rolf Harris art work
(I believe that it’s still there but covered up, I didn’t get in the right room the other weekend whilst helping at the fundraiser, as a bunch of keep fit women were running around that room)

They have previously got rid of the “Jimmy fixed It for us badge”, but have kept up info on the long tradition sheep love

Centre to remove work by shamed Rolf Harris

9E5CB934-6C6B-40FE-94DC-08DA01BDAF7E.jpeg
37764698-E739-46E5-9F48-72E95B8C42FB.jpeg

Typical @YarS trolling. By 'downgrading' to Ukrainian (despite saying you are the same people), you 'lose' intelligence. But by 'upgrading' to Russian, you gain intelligence.

Frankly, if you're a by product of that kind of thinking,I'll wholly live without an 'upgrade'.

There's a clear answer to the question "Does KGB's think it's OK to blow little kid's brains out?"

It's "Yes, because Russia stronk!"

I dunno how he can sleep at night...

Who knows? UK is tourist-friendly country, Russian state nor can, neither wish to control every tourist there. In 2017 there were near 190 thousand of organised (by tourfirms) touristic visits directly from Russia to UK, most popular of them 8 days long.
Российский турпоток в Великобританию практически вышел на уровни докризисных лет | Туристический бизнес Санкт-Петербурга

But it is only part of touristic flow - many Russians buy tickets by themselves, or visit UK from the other countries.

Right now, most popular one day-long tour is London and Salisbury.
World. Salisbury's Popularity Has Grown Among Russian Tourists

Google say that there are four major visitor attractions, attracting more than 500,000 visitors per annum, within the Salisbury locale.
If Russians are near 5% of them, it is near 25 thousands Russian visitors every year, near 70 Russian tourist a day, much more at holidays and weekends, much less other days.
Just a statistic.

First, you claim: "There were many Russian tourists in Salisbury "

Then, when I challenged you, you said: "Who knows?"

The rest of your post is bluster. You mention statistics; you have clearly forgotten your usual diet of lies and damned lies.

ATTENTION, SUPERVISOR OF GREY FOX:

Please be aware of the damage this man is causing to your glorious country's reputation. It is likely to be noted by your own supervisor in due course.

Poor old KGB's dementia/telling lies has kicked in again, they have once again confused their totally uniformed guesswork with fact.

Dear old KGB, you are a private Russian citizen (I thought you might need reminding again of how you described yourself) and as a private citizen of Russia there is absolutely no need for you to know if their is any footage of the pair of GRU operatives at the Skripal's house, so YES there is a 100% clear answer to whether there is footage of the pair, but you have no need to know as you are just a private Russian citizen, not part of the investigating team etc.

For future accuracy you might need to say that your assessment of whether there is any footage is just a pure guess as you aren't part of the circle that has the correct information.

They have neither confirmed nor denied

Putin has also neither confirmed nor denied whether he has lost control of novichock stocks
I believe there was a clear answer - Russia is not connected to the poisonings in Salisbury in any way.
So called Novichok can be manufactured in many countries - in the UK, in the USA, in France, Sweden, Czech republic, in Israel..
The perfume bottle itself is original. The nozzle likely was made in Czech Republic.

The applicators of TEVA pharma company (Israel) fit precisely to the #Novichok bottle! Any kid can pull out the perfume nozzle and replace it with the applicator. This is how HIGHLY SOPHISTICATED this murderous Nina Ricci bottle is

Last edited:
I believe there was a clear answer - Russia is not connected to the poisonins in Salisbury in any way.
So called Novichok can be manufactured in many countries - in the UK, in the USA, in France, Sweden, Czech republic, in Israel..
The perfume bottle itself is original. The nozzle likely was made in Czech Republic.

Oh nooooo, he's done it again.

Poor poor KGB, confusing what he would like to be true with what the world's leading independent body on NA found.

Again KGB, you are a private Russian citizen, you say you have knowledge in electrics.

You may or may not remember when your avatar posted similar posts this this latest one in the last two Salisbury threads, you may or may not also remember that the OPCW an organisation with far far far more knowledge on this subject than you have examined the material involved.
As they are the experts you only make yourself look a bit stupid if you try to pretend you know more than the experts involved.

Stick to electronics, NA clearly isn't something you demonstrate knowledge on.

Russian intellectual abilities? Not judging by your or any of the other trolls posts.
You're funny!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

In amongst the same old rehashed guesswork on Novichock from our private Russian citizen, we now have a new little complete guess with no back up added for extra fun.

It will be interesting to hear why a private Russian citizen who is not a member of the GRU, or any other security service suddenly thinks they know where a nozzle has been likely to be made.

This will be the nozzle possibly made in secret, and possibly for secret use where the maker might want to keep its manufacture secret.

As the nozzle doesn't have any makers marks on it that relate to a special function I wonder why our non state employed private citizen with a knowledge of electronics has now decided they have 'inside info' on the production of NA delivery devices????

Observant posters may have noted this is the SECOND guessed theory KGB has now had on the bottle.

So, as it has become obvious the Russians did this job and the names and backgrounds of the killers has been identified it seems like the best 'let's pretend' story coming from the trolls will be:
Talk about Ukrainians, then mention Cheks, and throw in Israelis and Ukrainians again.

It must be really must being getting close to suggesting it was Hitler or aliens now as every other country in world except Russian has been pointed to by the trolls.

Last edited:
I believe there was a clear answer - Russia is not connected to the poisonings in Salisbury in any way.
Blah wibble.
Russia guilty as sin.
Maybe you can give another reason why two known GRU agents were wandering around Salisbury at the same time as a GRU traitor was poisoned with a Russian developed NA?

What's that? You can't?
Well shut the **** up then.

.... along with the argument that “anyone (with the right laboratory and resources) could make novochock ..... anyone could make a plastic nozzleo
Does it fit the bottle threads, perhaps it does, and according to that picture is widely available in the Ukraine and Russia (among other places)