Russian 'intelligence' comedy of errors

Also from the same link:
"The manager of the cafe, also remembered Mishkin and said that she was familiar with him".
In the modern age, it's virtually impossible to hide your true identity. Everyone below the age of 30, has an extensive digital trail. Setting up a fake legend, that will stand up to scrutiny once you are in the cross hairs is exceptionally difficult. Well beyond the competency of these clowns obviously. Amateur hour doesn't cover it.

He is Russian. Do you believe in his words, written by Russian journalist under control of Russian FSB? If yes - why? If because they confirm your misunderstandings - you have no chance to exit from the trap of positive feedback.
Are you just pulling random tiles from a scrabble set and copying them out onto here?

You're over-thinking this Slime old boy, just accept he's an apologist twat and leave it at that......it is possible to over-analyse things, we don't need to know why the Russian trolls are the way they are or their motivations, they are just what they are, they know what they are and at the moment think they can live with it - let's see how they cope in the future - I'm guessing the burn-out, mental health and suicide rate is quite high in the St Petersburg factory and it's only going to get worse. Lies are like acid, they eat into the soul, imagine having to ingest and spew that acid every day.
Not over thinking anything, merely enjoying pointing out why Grey Fox is wrong by using his own style of argument. :)

That's more fun than just saying he/she is a shiny arse and simply typing exactly what they were told to type by someone on a higher pay grade :)

That's more fun than just saying he/she is a shiny arse and simply typing exactly what they were told to type by someone on a higher pay grade :)

Nice to see the thread has descended into Monty Python- like slurs.

Answer these then we can get on to the next stack of establishment contradictions.
We have no shortage of shit to establish.

I'm sure this will all come out in the soon-to-be court case(??).

Answer these then we can get on to the next stack of establishment contradictions.

Well I will go with the CCTV camera footage within 500 m of the house.

Maybe because there is no CCTV cameras along those roads. Ive just done a Google street view walk along the A36 Wilton Road. The road leading from the town center towards the house. Guess what there are no cameras along this stretch of road. Why would there be? (sorry just realized that you access the house from the A360, not A36 - guess what still no CCTV cameras to the one at the intersection)

There are two reasons for CCTV, to monitor traffic or to monitor crime. The CCTVs for crime tend to be in town centers where there are lots of bars and shops. CCTV to monitor traffic tends to be set up where there are pinch points on the network.

Guess what the first CCTV camera to be seen coming from the house to the town center is at the intersection of the A36 and the A 360, which appears to be a busy intersection and the Camera is pointing at the intersection, exactly where traffic management engineers would want a camera. Its also one camera and appear to be able to turn so that it can look in different directions so there no guarantee that it was pointing in a direction to capture the two men.

(sorry just realized that you access the house from the A360, not A36 - guess what still no CCTV cameras till the one at the intersection)

But hey don't let realism or facts get in the way

Last edited:

Shift change? Presumably you've taken over from the filthy little rapist?
I must have missed the full scale NATO attack on Damascus. I thought it would have made the news?
Novichok, proven by OPCW. They just might know more than you. Didn't one of the scientists who developed Novichok survive for several years after being exposed?
Exotic substance? Bit like the Litvinenko polonium poisoning then? Or don't you think your beloved Russia was responsible for that?
You really think Putin gives a toss?
Isn't it already proven that the two innocent tourists are actually GRU agents? Most of the world knows their names, where they lived & details of their careers.

Bit of a coincidence these two incompetents being in Salisbury at the same time as a GRU traitor is poisoned with a Russian developed NA isn't it?

I see you're changed the style of your posts, how quaint.
Still the same crap though.
Careful when you hit the ground (again).

@184461

What ‘next batch of contradictions’? It’s all the same shit that you have regurgitated

1. Because he’s a traitor, and despite living openly after being released and exchanged he has been on the list. It’s also a very visible public message (also fulfilled his usefulness via an exchange).

2. They weren’t. It’s very clear on a circumstantial basis, hence ‘highly likely’ and Teresa May asking Putin questions. There is also quite a trail of breadcrumbs when you begin to establish the GRU line of enquiry

3. Who knows? The investigators do. It’s **** all to do with your curiosity, and the only contradiction is speculation

4. Ditto

5. This is real life, not the laboratory or films. Who the **** is “the woman”? You’ve put names to Sergei, Yulia, Nick and your murderous cnuts. Her name is Dawn.

6. **** all to do with you, and Nick did say he wants to have peace with his family. Where the **** are the two tourists?

7. According to who does the timing not fit? That’s according to timelines published when seeking information, along with speculation. It’s only curiosity for the release of information

8. Salisbury is not in a police state. As I have stated since your first requests to see CCTV. What do you expect to see from it? Salisbury was the most coveted city in the country (including the number of live viewers monitoring the city centre under the old unaffordable cctv regime which offered a safety net to lone women in town late at night ..... that’s why a £500k cctv system is a saving and not the magical 4K Hollywood style track and zoom cctv/satellite system you think it is). CCTV covers the city centre, traffic and areas of interest. The city’s system won’t show the footpath shortcut or the house. However private cctv may be a different matter. Your curiousity does not trump evidence for the case

9. Why wouldn’t they? It’s the 21st century so these trails will be left, unless they use their ninja suits and invisibility cloaks. They also had the benefit of a poison which doesn’t require them to be in situ with the victim, they can plant and **** off (maybe ensuring the job has been done) Nobody is looking for them before they are long gone, they don’t give a shit about being subsequently detected as their will never be a case for them to face justice unless they **** up again and are caught outside of Russia

Curiosity isn’t a good enough reason to publish all the details on a case. Nor is satisfying the criminals need to get their stories straight without giving away things that may not have been discovered

What’s all this you say about Monty Python slurs? What about all the dehumanising shit from you and your pals, the Bellingcat name calling ...... etc ????!!

Shot down in flames for the umpteenth time.
Johnny Red walt - he was a commie apologist too, like KGB and his other pussies (auto correct's working fine, I meant to say 'pussies')

Though they never mentioned the compulsory warcrimes, rape and murder committed by the Glorious Red Army for some reason

Last edited:
Wow, 118 seems to have turned Ito 118.5 or 119.

Same questions that have already been asked, same questions that are already answered, but a new writing style.

Interesting to see their reference to a decades old TV show though.

Really? Mishkin's past is catching up with him. Colleagues are coming forward with images. Mishkin during early 2000's.

View attachment 357563

Google English translation: while studying at the Kirov Military Medical Academy in St. Petersburg, worked as a waiter at the Garson bistro. The art consultant Nikolay Evdokimov, who worked with Mishkin in 2000 and recognized him in an interview with Margarita Simonyan, told Rain about this.

In Russian at following link.

Сотрудник ГРУ Мишкин во время учебы работал официантом. Его узнали бывшие коллеги
There's an archived Facebook thread where some of his old friends recognise him.

(1) А помните, в Гарсон Гарсон (Garcon Garcon) году... - Nikolay Evdo…

Via Google translate:

Do you remember that in 2000 Sasha worked as a waiter at Garcon Garcon ? This Alexander Petrov, who, together with Boshirov, somehow painfully resembles him .. Sasha, as I recall, studied as a doctor. And this is about some kind of sports nutrition .. I don’t know who will remember Sasha at all .. Julia Philippova, what do you think?

And I do not understand what was going on

Yes!! I watched the interview really scary like

yes, I read

Worked together in garcon

**** up

Yes, it was - just discussed yesterday.

Names may be fictional and passports

If they are such party-goers, then why isn’t there in the network of these comrades?

Because they are scouts. Party is a cover

Remembered !! Sasha Mishkin!

Good idea about answering questions so we can all move on.

Remind us all again what your nationality is, and what country you are posting from.
You obviously wouldn't expect any answers from those in the know to an outsider!

184461 copied and pasted a request from some Russian or other asking for a joint investigation of the samples.

If any one has the phone number of this rather slow brained Russian can you phone them and them them know about the independent investigation carried out by the multi national organisation the OPCW.

I'm sure he will be pleased to know that an independent organisation that includes Russian personnel have already assessed the sample.

To be honest, I'm not sure how he missed the news, the OPW's findings were released by the world's MSM and even Putin and Lavrov have commented on them.

There are two reasons for CCTV, to monitor traffic or to monitor crime. The CCTVs for crime tend to be in town centers where there are lots of bars and shops.
Do you want to say, that they have no cameras, controlling house of the "former spy" and streets around it? Espionage it is the much more seriouse crime, than hooliganism or something. I believe that even Brits can not be so stupid.

Do you want to say, that they have no cameras, controlling house of the "former spy" and streets around it? Espionage it is the much more seriouse crime, than hooliganism or something. I believe that even Brits can not be so stupid.

Ah, you are back. That's good, because you can now answer my question at #923 after you tried to deflect my request about numbers of Russian tourists in Salisbury.

Grey Fox said:
Ha! Ask your government, they will say you. May be. It is very popular touristic site, and roughly near 5% of tourists are Russians.

I said: No. You made the claim, not me, and not the UK Government. "There were many Russian tourists in Salisbury "

Now you justify that claim with facts. How many Russians in Salisbury on those specific days? If you don't - or more likely, can't - it's simply yet another example of your fudging the facts with bluster.

The CCTV system is owned and operated by Salisbury City Council, who have no mandate to police espionage. The council is elected on their ability to do things like keep the pavements clear of dangerous slush etc.

Ah, you are back. That's good, because you can now answer my question at #923 after you tried to deflect my request about numbers of Russian tourists in Salisbury.

Grey Fox said:
Ha! Ask your government, they will say you. May be. It is very popular touristic site, and roughly near 5% of tourists are Russians.

I said: No. You made the claim, not me, and not the UK Government. "There were many Russian tourists in Salisbury "

Now you justify that claim with facts. How many Russians in Salisbury on those specific days? If you don't - or more likely, can't - it's simply yet another example of your fudging the facts with bluster.
There is absolutely no evidence that there were more than two Russians in Salisbury that weekend. Obviously, all the slush would have kept Russians away.