Russian 'intelligence' comedy of errors

Ha!
1. Just show healthy Skripal.
2. Nobody cares about collateral damage, especially if she is traitor's daughter and (may be) his co-worker.
3. Anyway, all of this is just a baseless fairy-tale of the British regime.
Dawn was Unrussian, so she was not even 'collateral damage'.
Ok. Let's repeat step by step. I said, that Dawn was Unrussian, and it is why she was not "collateral damage" [in Russian understanding of terms]. You made your interpretation of my words: "Unrussian means not human" [It was first and most logical, in your understanding, interpretation of my words. And it show what kind of xenophobic scum you are]. I didn't confirm your interpretation, contrary, I said that it is your [wrong] interpretation: "You said that". Then you start to blame me in your own problems.

Ok. Lets be more childish:
I'm rubber, you are glue, whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you.

Usefull idiot was who gave you permission to teach children.
In saying that no one cares about collateral damage (directed at Yulia - which not only gives a confession on behalf of Russia but contradicts all “requests” for contact with Yulia - including her cousin & gran) you are putting down everyone other than Sergei.
You clarify this with calling Dawn non-Russian, and when it’s our back to you that you are calling her non-human your comeback is “you said it”
For your information this is a comeback phrase which agrees, but in a manner to say the other person interpreting the insult you have given is insulting themselves
If you happen to not understand enough English to realise that, and you were just pointing out that it was he who made the sub human statement then that’s irrelevant as you are expressing that you don’t give a shit about Dawns death

We get that, you’re a sub human piece of shit.

However you’re on full on confession mode: Sergei is a traitor to Russia deserving everything that comes to him, and anyone else affected means **** all

Ha! Ask your government, they will say you. May be. It is very popular touristic site, and roughly near 5% of tourists are Russians.
No. You made the claim, not me, and not the UK Government. "There were many Russian tourists in Salisbury "

Now you justify that claim with facts. How many Russians in Salisbury on those specific days? If you don't - or more likely, can't - it's simply yet another example of your fudging the facts with bluster.

Highly likely, that Colonel Chapiga and Lt. Col. Mishkin are also fictional characters.
Really? Mishkin's past is catching up with him. Colleagues are coming forward with images. Mishkin during early 2000's.

Mishkin20002001.JPG

Google English translation: while studying at the Kirov Military Medical Academy in St. Petersburg, worked as a waiter at the Garson bistro. The art consultant Nikolay Evdokimov, who worked with Mishkin in 2000 and recognized him in an interview with Margarita Simonyan, told Rain about this.

In Russian at following link.

Сотрудник ГРУ Мишкин во время учебы работал официантом. Его узнали бывшие коллеги

Grey Fox has again just demonstrated that telling lies is far harder than telling the truth, and impissible to do over a sustained period.

Let's look at his claim that it's highly likely that the names are fictitious.

If he knew the people involved he could 100% say the name were real or not, and be able to 100% back up his claim.

If he doesn't know them, and has never met them he would absolutely no idea if the names are fictitious or not.

If the names are fictitious, then that would also mean they didn't relate to real people so again he couldn't have an accurate opinion as it's actually impossible to know a fictitious person!

You're over-thinking this Slime old boy, just accept he's an apologist twat and leave it at that......it is possible to over-analyse things, we don't need to know why the Russian trolls are the way they are or their motivations, they are just what they are, they know what they are and at the moment think they can live with it - let's see how they cope in the future - I'm guessing the burn-out, mental health and suicide rate is quite high in the St Petersburg factory and it's only going to get worse. Lies are like acid, they eat into the soul, imagine having to ingest and spew that acid every day.

Last edited:
Really? Mishkin's past is catching up with him. Colleagues are coming forward with images. Mishkin during early 2000's.

View attachment 357563

Google English translation: while studying at the Kirov Military Medical Academy in St. Petersburg, worked as a waiter at the Garson bistro. The art consultant Nikolay Evdokimov, who worked with Mishkin in 2000 and recognized him in an interview with Margarita Simonyan, told Rain about this.

In Russian at following link.

Сотрудник ГРУ Мишкин во время учебы работал официантом. Его узнали бывшие коллеги
Also from the same link:
"The manager of the cafe, also remembered Mishkin and said that she was familiar with him".

I refer the gentleman to the title of the thread.

Face it, your intelligence services are mocked around the world now.
He-he-he... Little bet? Who will find more jokes about stupid Russians/stupid Brits from nor English (in lingusitic meaning of the world) and neigher Russian sources?

Also from the same link:
"The manager of the cafe, also remembered Mishkin and said that she was familiar with him".
He is Russian. Do you believe in his words, written by Russian journalist under control of Russian FSB? If yes - why? If because they confirm your misunderstandings - you have no chance to exit from the trap of positive feedback.

He-he-he... Little bet? Who will find more jokes about stupid Russians/stupid Brits from nor English (in lingusitic meaning of the world) and neigher Russian sources?
Only found on Russian websites using a reverse image search