Russian 'intelligence' comedy of errors

As a question for the Russians on this thread - and in line with the thread title. Do you not realise how laughably incompetent the GRU, and Russian Int agencies in general, appears to the rest of the world?

Two gay fitness instructors who went sightseeing, who both happen to be GRU, at the time a nerve agent developed by the Soviet Union happened to chance upon the Skripals?

Russian Int response - let's post a lot of shit on the internet and use a state run TV station to do an interview that reinforces the world's view that we are murdering morons.
All that story is based on the British cultural stereotypes about Russians. It is a British comedy about The Stupid Russians, not Russian one, with British sense of humour. And thats why other countries, with different cultural steretypes, can't believe in your story. For Russians it is a comedy about The Stupid Brits.

All that story is based on the British cultural stereotypes about Russians. It is a British comedy about The Stupid Russians, not Russian one, with British sense of humour. And thats why other countries, with different cultural steretypes, can't believe in your story. For Russians it is a comedy about The Stupid Brits.
I don't live or work in the UK. Even the Africans where I work laugh at the pathetic attempts at a cover-up

He hasn’t asked for money as compensation
Why?
Her family haven’t asked for money as compensation
Why? May be, they know that she was not just a 'collateral damage', but one of the real targets (you can never know with all those spy games)? May be, they know that HMG have no real evidence, good enough even for the British civil court? May be, they don't believe in The British Justice?

Especially those ones who have actually BEEN to The West - and realise the scale of the bull sh1t that has been fed to them over the years....
Excellent point, very well put.

The fact that many of those who despise Putin and his corrupt goons choose to live in the West where they can have a free and easy life, and can just get on with life brings us right back to one of the very reasons the Salisbury attack was done as it was done rather than a normal routine killing that the press around the world's wouldn't have even noticed.

I don't live or work in the UK. Even the Africans where I work laugh at the pathetic attempts at a cover-up
Are you working in the English-speaking Africa? I'm pretty sure that in French- or Arabic-, or other non-English speaking parts of Africa educated men have laught at baseless British slander and their inability to find real murders.

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
On a point re release of CCTV footage. In the news today, there are accounts of one of the Met police CP officers at the inquest to the murders on Westminster Bridge and the Houses of Parliament last year.
The jurors have been shown the CCTV footage. However, these have not been released to the Media, or were so before the inquest. Therefore, by 118 logic, IT NEVER HAPPENED, right?

Let's suppose that Charlie does want to raise a civil claim for compensation. There are a number of logical reasons why he would not do so.
1. It requires a significant financial commitment. I doubt that Legal Aid would be available, but perhaps a benefactor would sponsor him.
2. He probably doesn't have access to most of the evidence as it will be being held by the CPS for a criminal trial.
3. Exposure of evidence to the public domain would compromise any future criminal trial.

but most difficult of all:
4. In the event of a positive result with a significant compensation award against the Russian Government, how exactly is this going to be enforced?
Not only Charlie could raise a civil claim for compensation but also Down's children and the Skripals.
1. It is not a big problem. There are charity funds and the Skripals are weathy people.
2. If government hides critically important information related to human rights then European Court for Human Right could decide that HMG should pay the compensations and HMG later could demand compesation from any country or/and organisation that it regards responsible.
3. see #2.
4. HMG could arrest property or money in British banks that belong to Russia.

On a point re release of CCTV footage. In the news today, there are accounts of one of the Met police CP officers at the inquest to the murders on Westminster Bridge and the Houses of Parliament last year.
The jurors have been shown the CCTV footage. However, these have not been released to the Media, or were so before the inquest. Therefore, by 118 logic, IT NEVER HAPPENED, right?
Another good point, and on the same theme none of us have seen CCTV or evidential video/stills of 118.

You can call them Busy cat, Bleeding cat, etc. but they've shown themselves to be better at this than your security service.
Bellingcat, Bellingcat, where have you been?
In MI5 headquaters because I'm green
Bellingcat, Bellingcat, what did you there?
I attended lecture given by mr. Blair

Are you working in the English-speaking Africa? I'm pretty sure that in French- or Arabic-, or other non-English speaking parts of Africa educated men have laught at baseless British slander and their inability to find real murders.
Francophone Africa for the past few years. Anglohone for many years before that. The French speaking Africans think the Russian Int services are made up of morons

Bellingcat, Bellingcat, where have you been?
In MI5 headquaters because I'm green
Bellingcat, Bellingcat, what did you there?
I attended lecture given by mr. Blair
Poor start, went down hill in the middle and the less said about the end the better. It doesn't even scan very well. Have you never heard of the iambic pentameter in your part of the world?

Poor start, went down hill in the middle and the less said about the end the better. It doesn't even scan very well. Have you never heard of the iambic pentameter in your part of the world?
Propose better variant.

Why?

Why? May be, they know that she was not just a 'collateral damage', but one of the real targets (you can never know with all those spy games)? May be, they know that HMG have no real evidence, good enough even for the British civil court? May be, they don't believe in The British Justice?
No
**** OFF

You’re wibbling, bullshitting and I suspect deiberatly going to get a rise from me because I have raised my connections
You have succeeded to a degree
Go **** your self

Monetising a death is not the priority
**** off with this bullshit line to distract

How many countries have come out and said there is no Russian involvement in the Skripal attempted murders? Oh yes, just Russia. Not even Assad. The whole world knows the Kremlin was behind it and as each new fact comes out the whole world is laughing at your inept GRU.

The main problem is, the amount of gravitas given to both the KGB/FSB and, the GRU by Western Agencies.

There is always a hidden agenda, which has normally got everything to do with justifying their existence and, getting increased funding for some project or other, so it it behoves them to 'big up' the opposition !

The Soviet/Russian Agencies, are quite content to let these opinions float around the MSM because, it makes them appear to be much more capable than they really are !

If you also have an ex-KGB pisshead as a President, it's no wonder things go wrong ! :roll: