Russian 'intelligence' comedy of errors

They're on camera admitting to such, yes.

Any proof or evidence that they legged it up to a cul-de-sac during the day, smeared NA all over the door without being seen or killing themselves, exfiled via town for window shopping, dumped a wrapped perfume box/bottle in a charity bin then took public transport for the direct flight back to Moscow?

You know there's no evidence linking these 2 to his front door.

I know it's a big ask... After 7mths, where is the proof?

If it's on the 5,000hrs of CCTV footage then let's have a gander.
Why's the evidence, facts, proof only confined to the few not the many?

Won't the taxpayer be funding the war when it kicks off?
Removed from ignore temporarily.
Yes the taxpayer would fund any war, that's obvious. What is not remotely obvious is whether or not you would be one of the taxpayers involved.
You need to decide whether YOU want a war or not.

If you want a war carry on as you are.
If you don't want a war, and would like to hear ALL the evidence you have been asking to see you could now try to help to get the pair of suspects to come to the UK and face a trial.

Any proof or evidence that they legged it up to a cul-de-sac during the day, smeared NA all over the door without being seen or killing themselves, exfiled via town for window shopping, dumped a wrapped perfume box/bottle in a charity bin then took public transport for the direct flight back to Moscow?

More wibble. How the he'll were they supposed to get back to the airport, walk!
GRU agents in Salisbury for no other reason than to poison a former Russian spy with a Russian developed NA. If it's good enough for the independent CPS, it's good enough for anyone with an ounce of common sense. Clearly not you.
Maybe you can think of another reason why they were there?
You're desperately hoping this never does end up at court, because you're going to look an even bigger fool than you do now.
You surely cannot expect that all the evidence will be released before that unlikely event.
Even you're not that dumb.
The main reason it's unlikely to happen, is that those involved are probably by now a few feet under in a damp forest.

Obviously, many posts on this & previous threads have been too "difficult" for you to answer. So you go back to the same tired, discredited arguments again & again.

Heresy in the ranks of certain UK media?
Opinion: The tough questions we should be asking about the Skripals and Bellingcat
The public aren't the only ones getting threaders with this whole thing by the look of it.

'The only incontrovertible fact in that assertion is the location, Salisbury.
Pretty much everything else remains speculative.

On the one hand, the GRU is being presented as a bunch of duffers, whose decorated and highly qualified agents were booked into an east London dive, behaved badly, were deterred by a bit of snow, abysmally failed in their mission, and now face the wrath of Putin.
On the other hand, we are told that the GRU is the crème de la crème of state agencies, that Russia is mighty and malevolent and that we should be very, very afraid.

Which is it?'
Not inconsistent at all. It is a false position.

You can be malevolent, and cock up out of overconfidence, or 'victory disease'.

Unlike you, who is malevolent, and just thick, and so suspiciously pro- Russian, that either you are VPNing from St Petersburg, or the very definition of a useful idiot.

More wibble. How the he'll were they supposed to get back to the airport, walk!
GRU agents in Salisbury for no other reason than to poison a former Russian spy with a Russian developed NA. If it's good enough for the independent CPS, it's good enough for anyone with an ounce of common sense. Clearly not you.
Maybe you can think of another reason why they were there?
You're desperately hoping this never does end up at court, because you're going to look an even bigger fool than you do now.
You surely cannot expect that all the evidence will be released before that unlikely event.
Even you're not that dumb.
The main reason it's unlikely to happen, is that those involved are probably by now a few feet under in a damp forest.

Obviously, many posts on this & previous threads have been too "difficult" for you to answer. So you go back to the same tired, discredited arguments again & again.

You have just made an excellent point.

Why aren't 118 and KGB resident perma sending that it's all a big state cover up due to the fact the pair of suspects have only given one interview, that the interview was on a state sponsored channel and that's it could have been scripted with the scripts agreed in advance by the Russian state.

Their silence after just one interview is deafening, why isn't KGB saying that the pair are:
In a cellar with rats.
Held hostage.
NOT BEING ALLOWED TO BE SEEN BY BRITISH OFFICIALS
Dead
Etc etc.

Ahh, there we go, the ultimate conspiracy pushed by Russian media, that the West wants a war with Russia, Im surprised you havent mentioned it sooner

This is the part where you elaborate and put a few different examples of compression artefacts so we can take a gander at what you mean then use deduction to see if it would be the same thing or maybe slightly different or maybe a lot different.

View attachment 356799
Video Compression Artefacts
You've selected one from a whole variety of different artefacts that can result from video compression. Congratulations.
If you read through the rest of that article - which is the first one that pops up on googling "video compression artefacts", so congratulations on your google-fu skills - you will see that blurring and smoothing are also common artefacts, as are indeed haloing of outlines.

Now, back to google with you and see if you can find a single thing on that video still that can't be explained by compression artefacts. A bag of pirozhki if you find a single one.

I'm popping out for a while.
I might be going to a museum, I might be off the start a war with Russia*

When I return I'm sure I will see multiple posts from 118 and KGB demanding the pair of suspects do more interviews, and appear live in front oother TV stations that aren't state controlled.

*the poor old Russians population have been told the west wants war with them for seven decades, I expect they are a bit bored of it by now ;)

Ah ‘reset’ time. As before, evidence enough to satisfy the CPS and for warrants to be issued.
We’re probably already at war. Apparently Vlad seems to think so. It’s not T72B3s heading to the Suwalki Gap just yet

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
*the poor old Russians population have been told the west wants war with them for seven decades, I expect they are a bit bored of it by now ;)
Especially those ones who have actually BEEN to The West - and realise the scale of the bull sh1t that has been fed to them over the years....

You may have guessed that that was what I've been alluding to since all this 'CPS Day in Court/nonsense' started with the advent of a Spetsnaz Colonel and a GRU doctor apparently having a very crappy long weekend's break assassinating in the UK,

The 'evidence, proof and facts' will only be released to the public during a court-case.
There will never be a court-case.

Ergo we will never see the 100% gen-int that ukgov/int/others are working off to defend us from the Red Menace.

it was ever going to be thus.

And there's no way this phot is not altered/modified.
Can you explain why the paving-slabs surrounding both figures are blurred and smooth?
And the clumsy white outlines surrounding both men, let's not forget them,

.... and the white line around the woman

Shitty modern technology taking a still from video, and also cropped to zoom in

Especially those ones who have actually BEEN to The West - and realise the scale of the bull sh1t that has been fed to them over the years....
That's why Stalin was so hard on former POWs and forced OST workers - "don't come back to mother Russia spreading malicious truths about life in the west comrade or it's back to the Gulag"

Cracking final, last word from a brave but soon-to-be-flogged Mary Dejevsky...

'But the flaws in the way Russia has presented its case are not my prime concern.

I am in the UK, a British citizen and a UK journalist, and I find the evidence and the explanations so far offered by our own side in what is becoming an all-out information war both deficient and scandalously short
on credibility
– and so, I suggest, should you.
'
Opinion: The tough questions we should be asking about the Skripals and Bellingcat

Some editors have obviously been allowed to push back against these censorious times.
You're a fan of Craig Murray aren't you? Which will you plump for now that in this his opinion of Mary Dejevsky is she's mind-numbingly stupid:

The Inane Mary Dejevsky - Craig Murray

Ooo, what to do, Mary or Craig Mary or Craig Mary or Craig , can't compute can't compute ....... overload overload ..... destroy destroy destroy......... bzzzt fizz fzzzzt boiyoing ........... ........... I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark..........ping.

As a question for the Russians on this thread - and in line with the thread title. Do you not realise how laughably incompetent the GRU, and Russian Int agencies in general, appears to the rest of the world?

Two gay fitness instructors who went sightseeing, who both happen to be GRU, at the time a nerve agent developed by the Soviet Union happened to chance upon the Skripals?

Russian Int response - let's post a lot of shit on the internet and use a state run TV station to do an interview that reinforces the world's view that we are murdering morons.

Cracking final, last word from a brave but soon-to-be-flogged Mary Dejevsky...

'But the flaws in the way Russia has presented its case are not my prime concern.

I am in the UK, a British citizen and a UK journalist, and I find the evidence and the explanations so far offered by our own side in what is becoming an all-out information war both deficient and scandalously short
on credibility
– and so, I suggest, should you.
'

Some editors have obviously been allowed to push back against these censorious times.
But following on from my last post, having read Mary's piece, I don't think there's anything in there that would worry the CPS.

It's more about her view on the information garble and a supposition that Bellingcat and other agencies are being used in the information sphere.