Russian 'intelligence' comedy of errors

Yes, but criminal compensation can be awarded to victims as part of a criminal trial.
Civil trials can be raised for the same case, but usually after the criminal case
Claims for compensation could be made just now, why not?

If you want just to talk with them - you can use phone. If you suspect them in the crime against Russian citizens - you can send your evidence in Russian police. If any of British citizens believes that Russian GRU is really guilty in his commercial losses and/or moral suffering - he can blame them in British court.

And why Charlie Rowley don't ask GRU and British Court for compensation (what is ten million pound for GRU and what was Dawn Sturgess for him?) ? Does it mean, that he don't believe in British Court and/or GRU guilty?
Charlie can pursue victim compensation
Either an award of criminal compensation as part of the criminal trial (different trial then the Salisbury two, as that investigation hasn’t published suspects - but will be related)
He can also raise a civil case - that would usually happen after a criminal case

There is a good point about what Dawn was worth to him. It’s not money, it was her presence in his life

It’s not normal to raise a civil claim for compensation prior to a criminal case

Claim compensation if you were the victim of a violent crime

There is the point that a compensation claim is money based. That’s not generally a victims priority, they normally want to recover/get over it and see justice done
Let's suppose that Charlie does want to raise a civil claim for compensation. There are a number of logical reasons why he would not do so.
1. It requires a significant financial commitment. I doubt that Legal Aid would be available, but perhaps a benefactor would sponsor him.
2. He probably doesn't have access to most of the evidence as it will be being held by the CPS for a criminal trial.
3. Exposure of evidence to the public domain would compromise any future criminal trial.

but most difficult of all:
4. In the event of a positive result with a significant compensation award against the Russian Government, how exactly is this going to be enforced?

Jesus wept!!! What part of this are you failing to understand? The CPS/Police/ukgov (whoever you want to blame on any particular day) will never (NEVER) provide full disclosure of evidence to anyone, let alone the general public, prior to a trial. Why do you expect them to? It's not going to happen unless one of the perps sets foot outside Russia, when they will be arrested, extradited back her and face trial. Otherwise, please understand, for the sake of your own fragile mental health, you're expecting the impossible.

And you Christ's sake stop stop stop wibbling on about doctored phots - the Russians have already told us it was them!! IT WAS THEM - you belter!
You may have guessed that that was what I've been alluding to since all this 'CPS Day in Court/nonsense' started with the advent of a Spetsnaz Colonel and a GRU doctor apparently having a very crappy long weekend's break assassinating in the UK,

The 'evidence, proof and facts' will only be released to the public during a court-case.
There will never be a court-case.

Ergo we will never see the 100% gen-int that ukgov/int/others are working off to defend us from the Red Menace.

it was ever going to be thus.

And there's no way this phot is not altered/modified.
Can you explain why the paving-slabs surrounding both figures are blurred and smooth?
And the clumsy white outlines surrounding both men, let's not forget them,

I placed a fragment of my passport with date of birth - 4 July 1957.
I understand that for such a hopeless dullard as you utter moron, it is too hard task to calculate age.
Highly likely your kindergarten is designed for mentally retarded children
You could have just answered the question.
Perhaps I'll take the time to look up your previous posts from within the last few years giving an age very very different, and with a difference of more than a decade than the age you say now.

Again the prosecution does not produce all evidence In the open. Its kept for trial - keep up FFS.

You would think a journelist would know that wouldn't you. Good English name she has
Mary? Yes, good English name... though rather rare now. I fancy that Zahida, Sayeeda, Meral, Haleh are more common English names these days.

Moscow just doesn't comment fantasies produced by Busy Cat.
Bellingcat is on ignore.
I reckon that Moscow waits for offcial statements by London to present proper rebutal, while MI5 is using Bleeding Cat as its informal subsidary.
You can call them Busy cat, Bleeding cat, etc. but they've shown themselves to be better at this than your security service.

Looks like compression artefacts to me.
This is the part where you elaborate and put a few different examples of compression artefacts so we can take a gander at what you mean then use deduction to see if it would be the same thing or maybe slightly different or maybe a lot different.

1539206993452.jpeg

Video Compression Artefacts

This is the part where you elaborate and put a few different examples of compression artefacts so we can take a gander at what you mean then use deduction to see if it would be the same thing or maybe slightly different or maybe a lot different.

View attachment 356799
Video Compression Artefacts
What’s your point? They’ve admitted being in Salisbury, looking for the 123M spire and don’t forget the clock

Looks like compression artefacts to me.
Having just seen the resident idiots post on another platform I note he is asking about blurred areas on ONE still image from a video from just one CCTV camera where the footage of the pair walking in that area (and others) has been shown on mainstream tv news.

Les also note he keeps using the same one frame, and has shown it in two different versions.

He will know that to be true, he will know the camera re focussed as it tracked.

But then he is a buffoon.

If KGB resident was the electronics expert he claims to be he could already have explained to the resident idiot why the images should have blurry sections.

Home domestic TVs do it to, perhaps it's all a big plot, or perhaps it's just normal and the idiot is tying desperately to find any chink where none exists
;)

That could be anyone - all you Russians look alike
It could easily be someone who is now 30-31
In fact it could be any of ten thousand Russians.
KGB resident went to huge lengths to explain how Russians look the same.
He messed up a bit with his internal passport* info, but moved on quickly from his error.

*Internal passports, a genuine sign of a repressive country with a genuine lack of freedom for its citizens. Just imagine the completely opposite effect posing an internal passport pic has to others in free countries than the effect the Russian posting the pic wanted to achieve!!'

Most of us here would be horrified to think we needed an internal passport, and would feel a huge chunk of our liberty or freedom had been removed.

Last edited:
Never forget that 118 says they were an infantryman....

I call BS. The thing is too weak minded even for cannon fodder. My guess is that he was the stand in for a sandbag when it was on its NAAFI break. Occupying space and drooling is about the limit of talent there.

You may have guessed that that was what I've been alluding to since all this 'CPS Day in Court/nonsense' started with the advent of a Spetsnaz Colonel and a GRU doctor apparently having a very crappy long weekend's break assassinating in the UK,

The 'evidence, proof and facts' will only be released to the public during a court-case.

Ergo we will never see the 100% gen-int that ukgov/int/others are working off to defend us from the Red Menace.

Can you explain why the paving-slabs surrounding both figures are blurred and smooth?

And here it is.
"Awaits more incoming wibble, probably about things that have been answered endless times".

You really are an absolute joke.

What’s your point? They’ve admitted being in Salisbury, looking for the 123M spire and don’t forget the clock
They're on camera admitting to such, yes.

Any proof or evidence that they legged it up to a cul-de-sac during the day, smeared NA all over the door without being seen or killing themselves, exfiled via town for window shopping, dumped a wrapped perfume box/bottle in a charity bin then took public transport for the direct flight back to Moscow?

You know there's no evidence linking these 2 to his front door.

I know it's a big ask... After 7mths, where is the proof?

If it's on the 5,000hrs of CCTV footage then let's have a gander.
Why's the evidence, facts, proof only confined to the few not the many?

Won't the taxpayer be funding the war when it kicks off?

I call BS. The thing is too weak minded even for cannon fodder. My guess is that he was the stand in for a sandbag when it was on its NAAFI break. Occupying space and drooling is about the limit of talent there.
You could always ask them about it, they'd have nothing to hide by telling you where they served, or which army etc.

If a person told you they had served in BAOR while in the British army it would hardly give away their name and number :)

If you want just to talk with them - you can use phone. If you suspect them in the crime against Russian citizens - you can send your evidence in Russian police. If any of British citizens believes that Russian GRU is really guilty in his commercial losses and/or moral suffering - he can blame them in British court.

And why Charlie Rowley don't ask GRU and British Court for compensation (what is ten million pound for GRU and what was Dawn Sturgess for him?) ? Does it mean, that he don't believe in British Court and/or GRU guilty?
Unbelievable stupid post even by your normal standards of stupidity. Do you actually believe what you write?

You do know that the Russians have admitted that these two were in Salisbury at the times stated and have accepted that Bellingcat’s identifications are accurate (if they didn’t they would have said so by now), don’t you?

Or are the Russians lying too? It’s just a poor quality zoomed image from a cctv camera. That’s it!