Russian 'intelligence' comedy of errors

Ooh, look, an assertion that 'the CCTV' footage has been classified :)

Now, ignoring the fact that CCTV footage HAS been shown on UK domestic TV channels I wonder what 'classification' the trolls want to pretend has been added to the footage?
To anyone asserting CCTV footage of the GRU agents in the Salisbury attack has been classified, feel free to post up your credible source saying who classified it and what the level of classification is.
You won't post a credible source as you are making things up, but it's polite to give you the opportunity to make yourself look stupid :)
Ok let's see it then...

To make it a bit easier all we need is between 15h45 and 16h30 on Sunday 4th March 2018.

That shouldn't be too difficult now should it, especially as it's not classified?

After all- nothing to hide...nothing to fear.

Oh wait a minute....... It appears that showing any footage apart from doctored stills est le gout du jour.

Genuine question #184461. From what I have gleaned from your posts* am I correct that you contend that Agents of the British state attempted to murder the Skripals in order to deflect attention away from investigations into Trumps election.

*obviously I haven’t read the interminable screeds of cut and paste as life is too short.

I see the head of the GRU, Igor Korobov, has "died" from a "serious illness".

That must've been a tough annual appraisal.

Curious: would that be the same Sergei Leonidovich Magnitsky who died whilst being held in a Moscow prison, 7 days prior to the expiration of the 1-year term during which he could be legally held without trial?

Tell me this-how then, given the fact that Browder had no direct access to Magnitsky, can he be held culpable in his death? Or is the Russian judicial system so riddled with graft that prison and prison medical staff can be so easily bribed so as to facilitate the murder of a prisoner?
Who knows? Only Investigative Comitee. I think, he send to him poisoner as visitor. And yes, Russian judical system is kind enough to allow transfer food or drink to a prisoner.

They don't like Browder after his creation of the criminal group, stealing money from Russia and killing Russian citizens.
You really are thoroughly indoctrinated, believing the agitprop. Remember Boxer, "four legs good, two legs better"

Russia asked for a sample of whatever was supposed to have been utilised.
In breach of CWC the UK refused and OPCW said nothing.
Under CWC it was their right to have a sample.
<snip>
There are no provisions in the Chemical Weapons Convention which required the UK to provide the Russian Federation with samples of the chemical agent used in the Salisbury attack. Russia will, however, have been provided in the confidential OPCW report with details of the chemical structure involved.

Bizarre eh?
How can I possibly know how this is going to run?

Will they reveal where Bailey was contaminated?
Was it at the bench (as DS's are always going to turn up as first-responders, especially on a Sunday afternoon)...

Detective Sergeant Nick Bailey may have carried traces of the nerve agent Novichok home with him after attempting to resuscitate Sergei Skripal and his daughter Yulia.
Salisbury poisoning: Nerve agent feared to have spread as police officer might have carried traces home

Or was it at the house?
Because a DS would always go out on a Sunday afternoon in response to an apparent drug-overdose.
Something that happens frequently in Class A addled Britain.
Warning over toxic drug in Wiltshire
British men posted deadly fentanyl around the world to dark web buyers

Kier Pritchard says DS Nick Bailey poisoned at Skripal house
Kier Pritchard says DS Nick Bailey poisoned at Skripal house | Salisbury Journal

If only they hadn't classified the CCTV surveillance footage, eh?

Reckon it'll be Woodward/Bernstein mk2 and we'll actually be hearing all about Trump dossier/SIS/ ukgov/ Orbis/ Steele/ Miller the fake CCTV phots, chronologically-impossible timelines or something...a bit more convenient?
Considering one of those is a media article with “may have” and one is the Chief Constable making an official statement including that he had personally watched body cam footage which would show that Nick Bailey has been infected there, then surely you have been told where he was infected.

There are of course assumptions based on available information, with the Chief Constable having access to information not in the public domain there’s a pretty good chance that he has seen Nick touch the area of the door with the most contamination and subsequently become ill from novichock poisoning

Considering one of those is a media article with “may have” and one is the Chief Constable making an official statement including that he had personally watched body cam footage which would show that Nick Bailey has been infected there, then surely you have been told where he was infected.

There are of course assumptions based on available information, with the Chief Constable having access to information not in the public domain there’s a pretty good chance that he has seen Nick touch the area of the door with the most contamination and subsequently become ill from novichock poisoning
So not the bench then?

How can you be so sure?

First on the scene equates to first on the scene not first to eventually go to Christie Miller Drive as that was carried out later that day.

I'm sure we'll be none the wiser after the state-broadcaster slings it's opinion tonight.

So not the bench then?

How can you be so sure?

First on the scene equates to first on the scene not first to eventually go to Christie Miller Drive as that was carried out later that day.

I'm sure we'll be none the wiser after the state-broadcaster slings it's opinion tonight.
Read my second paragraph

There are of course assumptions based on available information,
This is head-plod at SY not local press.
I'm sure there are comms between senior plod.
Maybe I'm presuming too much?

1542894490434.png

To quote Theresa May :

“I would like to pay tribute to all of the emergency services in Salisbury – those who reacted to the initial call on Sunday and those who continue to respond to this appalling and reckless attack.

“In particular, my thoughts are with Detective Sergeant Nick Bailey - one of the first responders – who remains in a serious condition in hospital."

Police officer poisoned in MI6 spy murder plot 'very anxious' in hospital

Another inconsistency in a very long and inconsistent saga of inconsistencies.

DS Nick Bailey was later was poisoned by the nerve agent when he and other officers attended Skripal’s home looking for evidence....
Skripal attack: police close in on time poison was used
Hero policeman may have been contaminated at Russian spy’s home

Liquid- Gel?
Gel-Liquid?

Which novichok-timings are we talking about?

20 secs- 3mins
15-20mins
4-8 hrs?

Etc
Etc
Etc

The onus is still on the accuser.
They don't seem to be doing to well do they?
Wasn't the int/proof/evidence-in back in March?
Many MPs and other monkeys said it was.

Is that the best you can do?
Cry cultural misappropriation??

I'm sure the hierarchy at 77X are more than qualified to dig around on FB and post pro-govt rhetoric on sites like this but giving a bunch of STABs, medical downgrades and signalmen the same X number as the legend-like Chindits made me laugh.
Most of the new 77X have never been on ops, been shot at or even fired a shot in anger.

Giving the Clinthe to a bunch of shiny-arsed REMFs is similar to when the AGC got the green lid to wear.

Anyhoo, back to the proof that I asked for before you tried to act like some social justice warrior?

Anything evidential will do until we can go over tonight's outing with DSB,
You're the one making spurious claims with nothing to back them up, ********.

It must be time for bed, so bugger off & fondle yourself whilst gazing at your gay icon Putin poster.

What has been presented in public is a case built on secret administrative processes and secret warrants signed by an anonymous prosecutor.
The Prime Minister (and other assorted monkeys) have provided one interpretation of the evidence.

The burden of proof in criminal cases is on the Crown; so far the Prime Minister (and other assorted monkeys) have avoided it.

National security/ OSA etc is the panacea to awkward questions from concerned taxpayers.

The judicial test, if there ever will be one, would require the police and prosecutors to answer questions about the reasonableness of their evidence.
The standard required in British law for conviction of the criminal offences alleged in this case is proof beyond reasonable doubt.

Even trial in absentia will require evidence of which there is none.

Lucky this will never get to trial,eh?

You still have no evidence against Ru do you?
Just like uk plod, gov,int.

What a cluster.
They couldn't arrange a session in a brewery,

Maybe we should let the Turks come and run the investigation?
They released everything vs the Saudis straight away.
Cut and dried.
No question.

Some massive double-standards at play but then again KSA has a massive wallet and there's a lucrative reciprocal agreement at play plus those pesky Yemeni civilians won't kill themselves, will they?

From today's rag....
Western powers such as the US, UK and France have been happy to keep up arms sales to Riyadh despite the carnage in Yemen and the threat of the worst famine the world has seen in a generation, for which Saudi Arabia bears heavy responsibility.

Even after the international outcry over the murder of the Washington Post columnist Jamal Khashoggi, that multi-billion dollar weapons trade has continued unabated.
Saudi crown prince's presence at G20 offers world leaders a photo op to dread

Russia- not so much.
So you can't prove that Russia is innocent as you claim.
Just more distraction & wibble.
And still avoiding those inconvenient questions yet again.

You're backed into a corner aren't you?

I'll be here tomorrow and the day after... there's no rush, now is there?

I'm sure the state-broadcaster's efforts will be as loaded as their last effort but that's only to be expected.

Panorama, BBC1 tonight.
The Salisbury poisonings with an interview with DS Bailey.

We can be sure there'll be nothing in DS Bailey's interview that will create any problems for the official narrative in the way the interviews with the medical staff at Salisbury A&E created such extreme problems in explaining the Skripals' "remarkable" survival after >36hrs with no proper treatment.

Unfortunately, its premise is that a Russian "hit squad" was to blame and asks Russian people why their state wanted Skripal dead. All about reinforcing the government line.

Produced and directed by the BBC's Mike Rudin.
That's a guarantee it will not be balanced in any meaningful way or contain any genuinely investigative journalism.

So much for investigative journalism, anyway.
The hit squad being the two GRU agents in Salisbury at the same time as a former GRU agent was poisoned with a Russian developed NA.
Those two? The two you'd rather not discuss?