Russian 'intelligence' comedy of errors

Just to give you a clue, this is the two who admitted they were in Salisbury but claimed to be tourists. Then it was proven, even by their friends, that they were GRU agents.
HTH.

The D Notices refers to not reporting on UK int assets, Christopher Steele, Pablo Miller and Orbis Business Intelligence.
Poisoned Russian spy linked to Trump dossier author: reports
The very same players that had the UK gov/GCHQ sactioned gig to put a surveillance job on soon-to-be Pres elect/ Pres Trump.
FBI releases documents showing payments to Trump dossier author Steele
The multiple D Notices have always been the cover to prevent any real investigation into the fact that ukgov/int wilfully tried as hard as they could to swing the election for the evil old hag,HR Clinton.
Everything relevant to this case is classified under the censor-umbrella furnished by ukgov to protect itself from any/all scrutiny and exposure.

.....However, the identifies of intelligence agency personnel associated with Sergei Skripal are not yet widely available in the public domain.....DSMA notice 7 March 2018 - Powerbase

...Any publication or broadcast of SPI could identify personnel (and their family members) who work in sensitive positions....DSMA notice 14 March 2018 - Powerbase

Trump is fully aware of what the ukgov/int have been up to..
Confirmed: John Brennan Colluded With Foreign Spies to Defeat Trump
When Trump intended to DC and show all the Russia-related evidence back in September the UK threw a hissy fit.
In Reversal, Trump No Longer Demands Declassification of Russia Documents
Report: Brits Asked Trump Not To Declassify Russia Docs
UK Begged Trump Not To Declassify Russia Docs; Cited "Grave Concerns" Over Steele Involvement

Having the whole int chain cut off due to 'not reporting on UK int assets being added as a caveat to the censor notices and being a bit convenient really doesn't do it justice.

https://edition.cnn.com/2017/04/13/politics/trump-russia-british-intelligence/index.html

Also convenient that Robert Hannigan surprisingly and very unexpectedly resigned as soon as Trump took over his new job.

Director GCHQ to step down | GCHQ Site
View attachment 362757
Jan 20, 2017: Trump Inauguration
Jan 23, 2017: GCHQ Director Hannigan resigns
Jan 25, 2017: UK PM Theresa May visit to the White House
More coincidences.

Skripal x2.
Bailey and anonymous other copper.
CR/DS.
Most deadly NA on the planet utilised on a time release system
Bill/Ben and their 123m spire.

There is still absolutely no real or actual evidence against Ru or anyone else.

This is still nothing more than a huge distraction from what is really going on.

Whatever Sergei knew (and intended to do about it) got him and his daughter disappeared for good.
The fact they've been disappeared by the UK and we still don't know what their movements were on 4th March speaks volumes about the UK's evidence.

The UK will never, ever let this come to trial.
It was never meant to get to trial.
The entire op is just a huge propaganda exercise against Russia, whilst covering up UK involvement in Russiagate/ Trumpdossier.
I would love to see who was at the 'collapse scene' in the half hour leading up to it.

Its all on the CCTV that nobody's never ever going to see, eh? @Slime
Unless you believe this will ever go anywhere near a court?
Do you know the meaning of the phrase ‘rhetorical question’?

The rest of your post is the normal insane drivel.

118118 wants his conspiracy theory to be true so much that he deflects any evidence with bad sarcasm and calls everyone else an idiot.

Quite frankly, I can't believe he's still here. If I was on a website where I was openly ridiculed and disliked, I wouldn't keep coming back but that's just because he believes in stupid shît and is superior to the rest of us.

With him now on ignore, I can actually enjoy looking at things without having the little man crayon over everything.

A deception involving two GRU agents who then went back to Russia & admitted they were in Salisbury?
You are 100% absolutely barking mad. That's you on the right. The problem is, you've got no facts.

Hahahahahaha!

Russia loses Interpol presidency vote

Interpol rejects Russian candidate due to fears that Russians will try to convert Interpol into a tool to support Russian state-sponsored criminality and suppression of criticism of the Soviet Union Tsar puin

Prokopchuk is a veteran of Russia's interior ministry.

While he was Interpol's Moscow bureau chief, he was accused of abusing the so-called red notice system - international arrest warrants - to target critics of the Kremlin.

There had been growing fears among Russian human rights groups and officials from other countries, including the US and the UK, that Moscow would use his position to target its political opponents.
All St Petersburg operatives to their damage control stations

hqdefault (1).jpg

Yeah right.
As if that would ever happen.
This is a game of poker and Ru isn't keen to call their bluff so far.
The Ru have outclassed FUKUS so far, in Syria and Wilts....
They'll have some interesting cards up their collective sleeve- timing is everything in this game.

Well that's great news (?).
You finally admit Russia's guilt in the poisoning of the Skripals and the death of an innocent woman, along with murdering thousands of civilians in Syria.
With any luck, your demise will be soon, drawn out & exceedingly painful.

Hahahahahaha!

Russia loses Interpol presidency vote

Interpol rejects Russian candidate due to fears that Russians will try to convert Interpol into a tool to support Russian state-sponsored criminality and suppression of criticism of the Soviet Union Tsar puin

All St Petersburg operatives to their damage control stations

View attachment 362770
I was surprised that a candidate from a failed, criminal, pariah state was even being considered.

There was no candidate from UK, you know. And yes, Alexander Prokopchuk continue to work as the Vice-President of Interpol.
Yes, I know. Handy having him on the inside.
That way you can keep an eye on the chap from the failed, criminal, pariah state.
You know, the one with the poorly equipped, incompetent armed forces.

Whatever Sergei knew (and intended to do about it) got him and his daughter disappeared for good.
The fact they've been disappeared by the UK and we still don't know what their movements were on 4th March speaks volumes about the UK's evidence.

I will hold you to that. I am assuming that you mean that they have been killed when you say disappeared.