Russian general is detained by the Police

#1


Riot police is detaining 82yo WW2 veteran general-lieutenant Fomin in Moscow during protest action.

Corrupted Putin's regime becomes very nervous last months due to a series of protest actions across Russia that Kremlin's thieves fear.

The general compared the policemen with fascists.
 

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
#2
KGB_resident said:


Riot police is detaining 80yo WW2 veteran general-lieutenant Fomin in Moscow during protest action.

Corrupted Putin's regime becomes very nervous last months due to a series of protest actions across Russia that Kremlin's thieves fear.

The general compared the policemen with fascists.
Wow! I thought that blue camouflage was just something roadies and security stewards at festivals wore? 8O
 
#4
Bravo to the Moscow Police. They must be proud.
 
#5
Heh, look at the state of those coppers, the one to the good General's left is a right bloater, and the one behind is a dwarf, no wonder they're having such grief with one geriatric...
 
#8
Does he suffer from Alzheimers ?, is he the one who left 200 tanks in the forest.
 
#9
that bloke on the left is actually Mini-me!!!
 
#10
Kirkz said:
When did this happen? There's still a Christmas tree up there :?
That's no Christmas tree. That's bigbird's ice cream cornet.
 
#11
amazing__lobster said:
Kirkz said:
When did this happen? There's still a Christmas tree up there :?
It could have happened thirty years ago, there's no link or story to go with the picture.
It's not that long ago. 14 December to be exact....

...2008!!!! Good thing it wasn't posted in Current Affairs...
8O


Kasparov's website reported that they included retired general Alexei Fomin, head of a group called the Union of Soviet Officers, which had gathered to mark the anniversary of the Decembrist uprising of 1825, a revolt led by officers against Tsar Nicholas I.
http://www.france24.com/en/20081214...kasparov-garry-putin-solidarity-russia-moscow
 
#12
Bradstyley said:
Heh, look at the state of those coppers, the one to the good General's left is a right bloater, and the one behind is a dwarf, no wonder they're having such grief with one geriatric...
The man in the black uniform is a naval officer (a captain of the 1st rank). He is a protester too who was pulling by (invisible to us) policemen.
 
#13
KGB_resident said:


Riot police is detaining 82yo WW2 veteran general-lieutenant Fomin in Moscow during protest action.

Corrupted Putin's regime becomes very nervous last months due to a series of protest actions across Russia that Kremlin's thieves fear.

The general compared the policemen with fascists.
I wonder if he's the same Fomin as mentioned in despatches in http://en.dymovskiy.name/mass-media/web-and-print/26/ ?

If he's been arrested again, I bet he's Fomin Mad!
 
#14
Yes it is the same person.

General Fomin said that with his pension (about $500) he is nearly a beggar. He uses to swith off TV set or a refrigirator just because electricity bills are too big.
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads