Russian general is detained by the Police

Discussion in 'Multinational HQ' started by KGB_resident, Mar 1, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. [​IMG]

Riot police is detaining 82yo WW2 veteran general-lieutenant Fomin in Moscow during protest action.

Corrupted Putin's regime becomes very nervous last months due to a series of protest actions across Russia that Kremlin's thieves fear.

The general compared the policemen with fascists.

2. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Wow! I thought that blue camouflage was just something roadies and security stewards at festivals wore? 8O

3. Still serving at 80! Now THAT'S the way to get the pension bill down.. And if he's a WW2 vet, he was serving at age 15 too.

4. Bravo to the Moscow Police. They must be proud.

5. Heh, look at the state of those coppers, the one to the good General's left is a right bloater, and the one behind is a dwarf, no wonder they're having such grief with one geriatric...

6. When did this happen? There's still a Christmas tree up there :?

7. It could have happened thirty years ago, there's no link or story to go with the picture.

8. Does he suffer from Alzheimers ?, is he the one who left 200 tanks in the forest.

9. that bloke on the left is actually Mini-me!!!

10. That's no Christmas tree. That's bigbird's ice cream cornet.

11. It's not that long ago. 14 December to be exact....

...2008!!!! Good thing it wasn't posted in Current Affairs...
    8O

http://www.france24.com/en/20081214-100-arrested-opposition-protests-kasparov-garry-putin-solidarity-russia-moscow

12. The man in the black uniform is a naval officer (a captain of the 1st rank). He is a protester too who was pulling by (invisible to us) policemen.

13. I wonder if he's the same Fomin as mentioned in despatches in http://en.dymovskiy.name/mass-media/web-and-print/26/ ?

If he's been arrested again, I bet he's Fomin Mad!

14. Yes it is the same person.

General Fomin said that with his pension (about $500) he is nearly a beggar. He uses to swith off TV set or a refrigirator just because electricity bills are too big.