Russian Conscripts Looted Polish Presidents Crash Site

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Zemlyak, Jun 8, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Good proffing :)

At least the money was well spent on booze

2. Their technicians loot food out of the Soyuz ships at Baikonur. Why should a mere aircrash be any different to them?

3. The Russian government first denied it as preposterious Polish propaganda (PPP), but have now retracted and admitted it did indeed happen.

However, in the spirit of old Soviet-Russian tradition, I expect a representative of the Duma will now demand a parliamentary investigation to rumber-stamp some bizarre nationalist position that denies the event ever happened and any evidence to the contrary was clearly faked by Yeltsin's expert forgers.

4. And Special Branch will arrest the CO's and demand that all reference to the matter is erased from Arrse.

5. Nice to see from the report that the 4 conscripts are "actively cooperating with the investigation". I bet they are! :)

6. Being beaten with a rubber cosh, aids cooperation :)

7. Interesting to note that three of the four conscripts had previous form for theft, counterfeiting and robbery.

Is a criminal record mandatory in the Russian Armed Forces these days?

8. I know all aircrashes are high profile but this one was going to be especially so, so looting this one was a bit dumb.

WC. You prob' right. Although it will be Putin's expert forgers.

9. Nope. Can't be Putin. He's still in vogue. A narrative will be spun that blames Yeltsin or Gorbachev. :wink:

10. I call bollocks on the whole thing!

If I found your bank card now...what could I do with it without a PIN?

I call bollocks!

11. Post me yours, preferably to arrive the same day as your wages, then ask that again ;o)

12. Ever bought anything online?

All the details needed are printed on the card.

13. Are you Russian conscript? Access to what, exactly do you have?

Unless you are a conscript of the long leather jacket persuasion.

14. MVD troops, 4 of them first withdrawal was a Hour after the crash. Turn them over to the other MVD Joes for some Soldiers Justice.