Russian Conscripts Looted Polish Presidents Crash Site

#3
Their technicians loot food out of the Soyuz ships at Baikonur. Why should a mere aircrash be any different to them?
 
#4
Zemlyak said:
If true, this could be a bit embarrasing for the Russian Gov't.
The Russian government first denied it as preposterious Polish propaganda (PPP), but have now retracted and admitted it did indeed happen.

However, in the spirit of old Soviet-Russian tradition, I expect a representative of the Duma will now demand a parliamentary investigation to rumber-stamp some bizarre nationalist position that denies the event ever happened and any evidence to the contrary was clearly faked by Yeltsin's expert forgers.
 
#5
And Special Branch will arrest the CO's and demand that all reference to the matter is erased from Arrse.
 
#6
Nice to see from the report that the 4 conscripts are "actively cooperating with the investigation". I bet they are! :)
 

LancePrivateJones

MIA
Book Reviewer
#8
Interesting to note that three of the four conscripts had previous form for theft, counterfeiting and robbery.

Is a criminal record mandatory in the Russian Armed Forces these days?
 
#9
I know all aircrashes are high profile but this one was going to be especially so, so looting this one was a bit dumb.

WC. You prob' right. Although it will be Putin's expert forgers.
 
#10
Zemlyak said:
I know all aircrashes are high profile but this one was going to be especially so, so looting this one was a bit dumb.

WC. You prob' right. Although it will be Putin's expert forgers.
Nope. Can't be Putin. He's still in vogue. A narrative will be spun that blames Yeltsin or Gorbachev. :wink:
 
#11
I call bollocks on the whole thing!

If I found your bank card now...what could I do with it without a PIN?


I call bollocks!
 
#12
supermatelot said:
I call balls on the whole thing!

If I found your bank card now...what could I do with it without a PIN?


I call balls!
Post me yours, preferably to arrive the same day as your wages, then ask that again ;o)
 
#13
supermatelot said:
I call balls on the whole thing!

If I found your bank card now...what could I do with it without a PIN?


I call balls!
Ever bought anything online?

All the details needed are printed on the card.
 
#14
Are you Russian conscript? Access to what, exactly do you have?

Unless you are a conscript of the long leather jacket persuasion.
 
#15
MVD troops, 4 of them first withdrawal was a Hour after the crash. Turn them over to the other MVD Joes for some Soldiers Justice.
 
#16
Ber...hollocks!!!!!

Even scousers couldn'nt manage that efficiency...unless we are dealing with....

SPETZCHAV
 
#17
supermatelot said:
Are you Russian conscript? Access to what, exactly do you have?

Unless you are a conscript of the long leather jacket persuasion.
I'm sure they could get hold of a phone, they're not that hard done to , you can purchase stuff over the phone using your card details.
 
#18
whitecity said:
Zemlyak said:
I know all aircrashes are high profile but this one was going to be especially so, so looting this one was a bit dumb.

WC. You prob' right. Although it will be Putin's expert forgers.
Nope. Can't be Putin. He's still in vogue. A narrative will be spun that blames Yeltsin or Gorbachev. :wink:
I would have never put you down as a conspiracy theorist.
 
#19
Zemlyak said:
whitecity said:
Zemlyak said:
I know all aircrashes are high profile but this one was going to be especially so, so looting this one was a bit dumb.

WC. You prob' right. Although it will be Putin's expert forgers.
Nope. Can't be Putin. He's still in vogue. A narrative will be spun that blames Yeltsin or Gorbachev. :wink:
I would have never put you down as a conspiracy theorist.
I'm only repeating what I found on some of the websites Domovoy links to. :wink:
 
#20
whitecity said:
Zemlyak said:
whitecity said:
Zemlyak said:
I know all aircrashes are high profile but this one was going to be especially so, so looting this one was a bit dumb.

WC. You prob' right. Although it will be Putin's expert forgers.
Nope. Can't be Putin. He's still in vogue. A narrative will be spun that blames Yeltsin or Gorbachev. :wink:
I would have never put you down as a conspiracy theorist.
I'm only repeating what I found on some of the websites Domovoy links to. :wink:
Domovoy :jocolor: ? That name sounds familiar. I wonder where I've heard that before? :? I'll look up my book of 'Western Assumptions about the Nasty Soviet Empire and the Myths Created to Make them Look Evil' In the words of someone we know, 'priceless'.
 

Similar threads

New Posts

Latest Threads