Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Russian Cheerleaders......

Russian women, the best kept secret behind the Iron Curtain. Hot as hell, and they dress to impress. if you never made the pass through checkpoint Charlie, then your first impression will be of the immigration dyevs in their paramilitary uniforms that seem to come with obligatory miniskirt. Ask nicely and they'll pat you down as well.

I was in Moscow recently (teaching the Spetsnaz the hidden secrets of underwater knife fighting I swear), and every 10 feet I was picking my jaw from the floor and trying not to be clocked staring at the latest Russkie Goddess that crossed my path.

Best of all, they are utterly sick of their male counterparts, whose natural state is one of utter inebriation (Worse than a chav with a 50 quid Oddbins voucher), dressed in 70s knockoff flared jeans, and a hint of Mongolism that is only 2 steps away from licking windows.
Flash a western passport or accent, pretend you've got more money than a Russian streetsweeper and they are fighting amongst themselves to see who can be the first to show you what they can do with their tonsils. (tie them in a slip not like as not)

If going to Mother Russia is a bit of hard work (you lazy cnut) then the bars and clubs in Dubai are jam packed with dyevs who are looking for Mr Right (amount). 'Russian Rentals' is the common term.

One word of caution however, the average Russian jailbait is more avaricious and gold digging than a one legged Beatle-shagger.

jarrod248 said:
D4rK said:
jarrod248 said:
D4rK said:
German woman are beautiful, have big breasts, long blonde hair and incredibly beautiful eyes. :D

The German men are strangely attractive :wink:
German men have to come on UK sites to find women.

It's just because German men have had every other Europe girl, so we have to travel to the UK to see what we havn't had before. ;)

Yes I imagine that is why you'll be coming to visit me - to see what you haven't had before.

Jarrod, I'm sorry, but if I visit the UK the seconde time, I may not visit you. ;) I want to see the good and beautiful things in the world. :p :D

And of course I want to see young british birds or let me say: Young, cute british ladies.

24.jpg

Look VERY closely. Is that what a doctor might describe as "a wee bit of Elephant's Ear" poking out stage right?

Oohhhh! The Lord shows no mercy. These birds are FIT!! How come we once had the stupid idea of fighting these fine specimens?