Russian Bride Wedding Dress

Attachments

So that's how the bride smuggled the melons into the reception :p

Whatever did the groom see in the bride in the first place 8O

maninblack said:
They'd all get it but then again I operate on the basis that any hole is a goal.
You mean the guy in the white dress in the last photie as well you perv :D

Like the ad at the bottom of the page-'Russian Love Match' my arse. How about 'Dupe Some Desperate Westerner Into Marriage And Suck Your Way To A Visa'

auscam said:
Like the ad at the bottom of the page-'Russian Love Match' my arse. How about 'Dupe Some Desperate Westerner Into Marriage And Suck Your Way To A Visa'
So,erm. Just to check the deal. I get unlimited blow jobs and all I have to do is marry her? Surely that would put me ahead of most blokes. From what I hear wedding cake puts women off the taste of c0ck normally.

Bazzinho1977 said:
auscam said:
So,erm. Just to check the deal. I get unlimited blow jobs and all I have to do is marry her? Surely that would put me ahead of most blokes. From what I hear wedding cake puts women off the taste of c0ck normally.
She'd only put out until the visa/residency/citizenship/whatever came through, then she'd be gone in a flash. Mind you, at the speed most bureaucracies work, you'd be on to a good deal.

auscam said:
JoeCivvie said:
vvaannmmaann said:
Not forgetting this hero!

Now THAT is taking one for the team.
Spetznaz-boy looks as though he's just realised what married life has in store for him. At least she looks gunuinely happy.
I think you'll find that he's a Septic, and he's over the moon that he got to marry Nikolai Valuev's little sister.

MsG

LAIT said:
auscam said:
At least she looks gunuinely happy.
I'm sorry - but there is a woman in this photo?
Stop it LAIT... that's crazy talk maaaaan!

At least he will have earned one medal on his uniform for going through with the wedding!