Russian Arrsers query

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by bullet_catcher, Nov 16, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. According to the Daily Mail (not always the most balanced source) it is now illegal for Russians to speak to foreigners.
    Vladimir Putin brings in law which makes it treason to talk to a foreigner | Mail Online
    Would this extend to discussions on internet forums like ours? Although the article does not say so, I assume that there must be some penalty for a foreigner who chooses to speak to a Russian. Even if there is no fallout for the rest of us, I am sure that we would not wish to get any Russians into trouble.

2. Вы не можете верить всему, что пишут в почту

• Like Like x 2
  3. Well if that's true, Putin has just banned his own government from speaking to Assad and the Syrian regime... which means all there business ventures will fall through.

Well done Putin, you ******* dogs head.

4. He'll also have solved a fair few of the worlds problems by removing Russian influence from them haha

5. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

I have spent much of my adult life trying to get Russians into trouble and I see no reason to stop now.

• Like Like x 3
  6. If this is true the Russki Pusski Hookerski will be having a thin time of it from now on!

7. No more marry a Russian babe web site? :?

8. Unless they offer one of those express "first meeting/delivery to your wedding within 24hours" services to outrun an FSB snatch warrant.

9. I see what you did there, very droll! ^_~

• Like Like x 3
  10. Snatch warrant, you say: Ivan doesn't have it all bad then ,we were lucky to get a couple travel warrants a year in the decadent West.

11. Specially if its in the Daily Mail.

12. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

Oh great - I now get to see the Russian Cupid dot com website thanks to you guys...

13. They can still talk to matelots though!