Russian analyst predicts decline and breakup of U.S.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by KGB_resident, Nov 26, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just to make you laugh.

http://en.rian.ru/world/20081124/118512713.html

2. msr

msr LE

Makes a change from "US analyst predicts decline and breakup of Russia", I suppose.

3. Not only "predicted" it actually happened.

4. Not as daft as it may seem. A fair few of the States would be able to go it alone. Texas being one. If a few of the states grow to be a bit of... burden shall we say. Like wise, it is the United States. Doesn´t say they have to stay that way.

Perhaps Canada could move South a bit, and Texas etc, absorb Mexico etc.

5. I wonder if this is the same analyst who failed to predict that the USSR would disappear up it's own arse only to be replaced by a shower of tin pot dictatorships lead by KGB trained mafiosi.

6. When? Did I miss it? :?

7. Fair cop - USSR then. But keep your eye on Chechnya.

8. A leading Russian political analyst? Isn't that a bit like a Swiss naval expert?

9. Relax Domovoy, Russia has been around for centuries, it should last a bit longer, hopefully.

10. Not really, aren't they one of the world's largest marine engineering countries or something similar?

Further to Frog, Texas and California et al used to be part of Mexico till they were annexed by the freedom-loving USofA, so they could always 'revert' I suppose, and Canada take on parts of the north. Leave the east coast and mid-west all to themselves.

Then we can all run to the Ivans as we always wanted to. Mind if they keep mortgaging us to the gas and petrol we may have no choice.

11. "Russia intervenes in failing Texas State!!!"

12. Actually, a shower of tin pot dictatorships are currently led by US trained clowns. Whant some examples?
    Estonia -- president Ilves, was born in Stockholm, grew up in the United States, until becoming Estonian president held US pasport;

Latvia -- Vaira VÄ«Ä·e-Freiberga president of "coloured revolution", grew up in Germany, lived in Canada tought humanities and served on the Canadian governmental consultative committee on the disposal of nuclear waste, in 1998 she moved to Latvia and the following year became Latvian president; current president Zatlers - a former member of ultra-right nationalistic "front" and is financially supported by US;

Lithuania -- president Valdas Adamkus grew up in Hitler's Germany, in 1949 emigrated to the United States, was a Republican and served in the US government prior to becoming Lithuanian president;

Ukraine -- president Yuschenko is a personal friend of Zbigniew Brzezinski, second wife Kateryna Chumachenko former ( :? ) U.S. State Department official, does not hide receiving financial help for Orange Revolution from US;

Georgia -- president Saakashvili -- a US trained lawyer, gets his wages from US funds in support of democracies :D .

13. No curiously enough they are not nor something similar, whatever that might be...geography one of your strong points is it??

14. Thanks for that! I was about to start panicking!

15. Not so far it hasn't.