Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Russia - Rogue Nation at it again

Oh, man... Don't be so stupid. You, collaborants, will no need to literally 'imprison' all former 'soldiers' of the former 'British Army'. You will build just 'filtration camps' - to find royalists, Nazies, Muslim extrémistes, pro-Septics and other filth.

What on Earth are you on about ? I read your posts for laughs and that is one of the best you dribbling freak.

Dushmans in Syria though the same way.
I know, how about a little sporting test then old boy.

We each have the issue service rifle of our country, 4 magazines of ammunition for it, we start 1000m apart. Every 5 minutes we can move 100m and must move at least 20m, closer to one another. Shall we see who survives?

Never likely to happen, but then is more likely than 90% of your posts.

Oh, man... Don't be so stupid. You, collaborants, will no need to literally 'imprison' all former 'soldiers' of the former 'British Army'. You will build just 'filtration camps' - to find royalists, Nazies, Muslim extrémistes, pro-Septics and other filth.
I suppose we could use the million or so prisoners to build the camps :) It’s not as if your armed forces aren’t used to surrendering and building camps.

We each have the issue service rifle of our country, 4 magazines of ammunition for it, we start 1000m apart. Every 5 minutes we can move 100m and must move at least 20m, closer to one another. Shall we see who survives?

Never likely to happen, but then is more likely than 90% of your posts.
That’s a great idea, I’ll just run a dry patch up the barrel and you’re good to go:-
F4C6B9B2-B15A-453D-AD0F-904BFB4FC7FA.jpeg

Easy. Especially with the Po-Be neutron emmitter near your start position and your death in first minutes after competition will be started.
War it is not Olimpic games, you know.

Easy. Especially with the Po-Be neutron emmitter near your start position and your death in first minutes after competition will be started.
War it is not Olimpic games, you know.

Oh I don't know - you cheat at the Olympics with drug fuelled athletes and you cheat with undeclared war....

Thank you for reminding us. Russia and the Olympics over the years - discuss...