Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Russia - Rogue Nation at it again

How do you know the spy can come to spy hq without spy ID?

I don't but the ones I've known of have carried ID with a false name not their real one, and used that as ID for entry to sensitive areas and not ones that say I'm a spy

It must be easy to catch suspected spys, if they carry around ID saying I'm a spy

Putin's Stasi spy ID found in Germany

I don't know how the Shinbet or Mossad carry on Lokes - but even our spooks carry some kind of ID to get in and out of Babylon By Sea

Putain would have needed something to flick at the desk sergeant whenever he wanted to go and throw his weight around the basement of Bautzner Strasse

Last edited:
There are such opinions, but I don't share it. Deal is deal. But when USA will be eliminated, their lands should be fairly divided by their neighbours and members of Anti-Septic Coalition. Alaska and California is rather good trothy, it is not too much but allow to keep good presence on the North American Continent, and keep influence on the increased Canada and Mexico. We need a stability in the post-War world, so everybody should be pleased.

*snigger*

There are such opinions, but I don't share it. Deal is deal. But when USA will be eliminated, their lands should be fairly divided by their neighbours and members of Anti-Septic Coalition. Alaska and California is rather good trothy, it is not too much but allow to keep good presence on the North American Continent, and keep influence on the increased Canada and Mexico. We need a stability in the post-War world, so everybody should be pleased.

Russia will be turned to ash before that happens.

Putin: My spy chiefs know nothing about alleged agent Butina in U.S | Reuters
This would be the same Russian Int Agencies that knew nothing of the Salisbury GRU individuals. They probably know nothing about ‘speckled jim’ either:
“...she risks 15 years in jail. For what?” asked Putin. “...I asked all the heads of our intelligence services what is going on. Nobody knows anything about her.”

I wonder whether the latest Igor will have a short time in post and ‘die due to a serious and long term illness’ like his predecessor?

That's why Russia is to make new base on La Orchila - to be able to eliminate significant part of US strategic forces before they understood that war is already in the hot stage.
We are going to airdrop hair tonic and de icer fluid and krokodil on the island and your fetal alcohol brained conscripts will kill themselves like you should do to yourself and family

Surely. Especially in the things that are obviously stupid propaganda for internal usage only (to sale "Brexit without Brexit" or idea that Trump is Putin's agent).
They have no knowledge of a political activist & lobbyist in both Russia and the US. Even after her arrest in a foreign state 5 months ago
But they can immeadiatly identify innocent businesssmen who have been on holiday

Russians continue to getting fun with 'poisoning in Salisbury'.
SAVE_20181213_141225.jpeg