Russia - Rogue Nation at it again

His science fiction is more realistic than alternative history?
Okay, to each his own.
In fact his "Red Star" dilogy is some kind of alternative history, too. I mean Universe-1 is a world with an alternative history, and a big part of the Novell is description of this history (including alternative WWII, alternative Korean, Vietnam and Falklend wars).

In fact his "Red Star" dilogy is some kind of alternative history, too. I mean Universe-1 is a world with an alternative history, and a big part of the Novell is description of this history (including alternative WWII, alternative Korean, Vietnam and Falklend wars).
So, complete fiction; something that you're very good at. Are you practising for your next career move after the FSB?

So, complete fiction; something that you're very good at. Are you practising for your next career move after the FSB?
His career path is already mapped out, failure is frowned upon in Moscow. There is a nice comfortable cage for all the Grey Fox team in the simian section of Moscow Zoo.

There no are, and can't be any 'career move after the FSB', because there is the only one exit from the FSB - to the graveyard. And yes, any 'documentary' is a 'lie, masked as a truth', and a 'fiction' is a 'truth, masked as a lie'.

Last edited:
There no are, and can't be any 'career move after the FSB', because there is the only one exit from the FSB - to the graveyard. And yes, any 'documentary' is a 'lie, masked as a truth', and a 'fiction' is a 'truth, masked as a lie'.
The illiterate Grey Chimp is back.

The trolls are probably all at a mass briefing.
They will need to be told 'what they think' about the fact an American citizen has been arrested in Russia on spying charges.

What's are the odds that they might just have a different viewpoint to when Russians were expelled for spying in Western states, or when the UK or others have accused Russians in recent events of being spies at Salisbury or the Haig?

I'll look forward to Gay Fox and KGB stooge telling us the charges are all made up and it's laughable that an American would be sent to Russia to spy. :)
It may be Interesting...........well, it won't be really, but will at least be amusing to see what crap they come up with.........as private Russian citizens with NO access to official info.

Couple of hours in from the news of the arrest now.
I've got an opinion in it, but I see the Russian state hasn't released one yet. Surprise surprise neither have the trolls.
Odd that they haven't commented yet, I expect they will suddenly come to their own personal independent view on the subject right after the Russian state does..........odd really how the private citizens of Russia who post on ARRSE repeatedly do that ;)

I hear the minarets of the Kremlin are exceedingly interesting, possibly over 123m high and have fantastic examples of early timepieces.

@Slime, all normal people are prepared to celebrating Happy New Year. Yank was arrested, there is investigation, Septic counsil is asking to visit him. I see nothing special in it.
You're a long way removed from being "normal people".

Brits don't see Russians as "normal people". Russians don't see Brits as "normal people", too. The main difference is that Russians have much more nukes.
Everything is nukes to you - cant make a valid point we have more nukes, cant make people agree with you - we have more nukes - need to justify Russian actions we have more nukes.

Why dont you do us all a favour and curl up at night with a piece of uranium in your shorts

Everything is nukes to you - cant make a valid point we have more nukes, cant make people agree with you - we have more nukes - need to justify Russian actions we have more nukes.

Why dont you do us all a favour and curl up at night with a piece of uranium in your shorts
Nukes are "Ultima ratio Regum" - "The Ultimate Argument of Kings", a Russian trump card. It is Russian guaranty of prosperity, independence and safety.

Nukes are "Ultima ratio Regum" - "The Ultimate Argument of Kings", a Russian trump card. It is Russian guaranty of prosperity, independence and safety.
But Russia is in the economic doldrums, but Russia cannot be independent while it is being run by and for the benefit of criminals, but Russia cannot be safe when it is the enemy of the world. Russia will never be anything as long as it employs monkeys to fight it's info wars.

You're an idiot.

Brits don't see Russians as "normal people". Russians don't see Brits as "normal people", too. The main difference is that Russians have much more nukes.
By the way, I wasn't ttalking about Russians collectively, just you.

But Russia is in the economic doldrums,
Talking about natural things, Russian economic is much better than British one.
but Russia cannot be independent while it is being run by and for the benefit of criminals,
At least, it is Russian criminals, not foreign as in the UK.
but Russia cannot be safe when it is the enemy of the world.
Not the "world", only NATO. And yes, it is more safe to be their enemy than their "friend".
Russia will never be anything as long as it employs monkeys to fight it's info wars.
But British monkeys cant even fight in the info war - look, for example, the "Integrity Initiative" group with their stupid provocations, ruined British image in the world.