Russia - Rogue Nation at it again

Yes. Soldier in the British English. Pay attention on his patch:
Ah, the badge of cowards who stopped investigators getting near MH17, shot down by the ‘mighty’ Russian Army who were required to help them and still failed to take Mariupol from Reservists using older versions of the same kit.

Being a coward yourself @YarS, I’m sure you’ll fit in perfectly.

But trolling is a crime in the UK. So, Russia is a winner in all three nominations - Technological abilities, Intellectual abilities, Personal freedom.
You continue to lie:Freedom on the Net Countries | Freedom House
Russia: 67/100, not free. U.K. 23/100 and free. What you call ‘freedom’ as you have previously stated means allowing the FSB access to your messages etc. You wouldn’t know ‘freedom’ if you tripped over it in your rush to promote Putin’s agitprop.

Russia
Limits on Content:
The Russian authorities censor a wide range of topics online, most often under the pretext of combating “extremism.” Content subject to blacklisting or removal includes LGBTI (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and intersex) expression, information on the conflict in Ukraine, and material related to the political opposition. Authorities moved to block Telegram in April after the platform refused to provide the FSB encryption keys, resulting in massive collateral blocking and catalysing thousands of Russians to take to the streets in protest. Online outlets are subject to political and economic pressure to publish Kremlin-friendly content, and the government actively manipulates public opinion through state-controlled media and paid commentators.

"I can't because my heart if full of compassion".
If brains were explosive, you couldn't blow your nose.

How about you take your failed attempt at levity elsewhere. Some website in Morocco maybe?

If you need example of a softer power - no problems. Protesters in Paris scanding: "Merci, RT!"
Sounds like one gobby bloke. Reminds me of you.

Grey Fox

*Russian Troll*
You continue to lie:Freedom on the Net Countries | Freedom House
Russia: 67/100, not free. U.K. 23/100 and free. What you call ‘freedom’ as you have previously stated means allowing the FSB access to your messages etc. You wouldn’t know ‘freedom’ if you tripped over it in your rush to promote Putin’s agitprop.

Russia
There is a "freedom for something" and a "freedom from something". Runet is almost free from the pervetive agitation, pro-dushmans agitation, other degenerative wibbling. It allow to make it more clean, logical and organised.
What Net is more free - where restricted advertising of perversion, or where is restricted advertising of normality?

Last edited:
There is a "freedom for something" and a "freedom from something". Runet is almost free from the pervetive agitation, pro-dushmans agitation, other degenerative wibbling. It allow to make it more clean, logical and organised.
What Net is more free - where restricted advertising of perversion, or where is restricted advertising of normality?
How do you define perversion, then. I got that but the rest of the post seems to be in a foreign language.

Yes, we know you’re an intolerant bigot as well as a lying coward.

F**k off and learn English properly then, after that, f**k off forever.

You're a bit of a c**tflap.

Fedor Berezin
Nope, I have never written about million ton tanks, war between parallel universes, or indeed, science fiction.

Grey Fox

*Russian Troll*
Nope, I have never written about million ton tanks, war between parallel universes, or indeed, science fiction.
I know, thats a pity. I would like to read something like this written by you. I mean, you, Berezin, Clancy are playing with tin soldiers in the imaginated worlds, but, from my point of view, Berezin's worlds are bit more realistic than yours and Clancyes.

I know, thats a pity. I would like to read something like this written by you. I mean, you, Berezin, Clancy are playing with tin soldiers in the imaginated worlds, but, from my point of view, Berezin's worlds are bit more realistic than yours and Clancyes.
His science fiction is more realistic than alternative history?
Okay, to each his own.

Latest Threads