Russia - Rogue Nation at it again

[Sarcasm]

Of course we are the aggressors. We invaded Ukraine twice last week, and poisoned 8 UK residents on Tuesday.

[/Sarcasm]
At least, Yanks are only guys simultaneously rich and stupid enough to use Po-210 as poison. And yes, there are US-forces in Ukraine "invited" by the Junta, as there are Russian forces in DPR and LNR, invited by local governments. Difference is that Yanks support Nazies, and Russians - anti-Nazies.

At least, Yanks are only guys simultaneously rich and stupid enough to use Po-210 as poison. And yes, there are US-forces in Ukraine "invited" by the Junta, as there are Russian forces in DPR and LNR, invited by local governments. Difference is that Yanks support Nazies, and Russians - anti-Nazies.
Ah yes, Andrey Konstantinovich Lugovoy is our best Azerbaijani agent, and only uses Sarov's finest to heat his 4* hotel's tea and bathroom sink drains.

But but but, you're a fascist too. You just don't recognise it.

Wrongo pal, being a fiscal conservative I can get the same results with a cheap throw away Glock 19. You exotic idiots have to go the extra mile and invent a WMD for your “wet work”. So no we Americans are far more practical. You Russians are just attention seeking trailer park rejects.

Wibble...Yanks...wibble...US-forces in Ukraine...wibble...Russian forces in DPR and LNR, invited by local governments...wibble...Yanks support Nazies, and Russians - anti-Nazies.

Dumber than a sack of rocks. If your IQ drops another point you'll fall into a coma and you'll need watering twice a week.

Wrongo pal, being a fiscal conservative I can get the same results with a cheap throw away Glock 19.
Or even with more cheap knife, dog's belt or scarf. I know.
What did one of your presidents said about a two million dollar missile, a tent and a camels arse?
"I’m not gonna fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt"?
But in reality it is the American "modus operandi".

Or even with more cheap knife, dog's belt or scarf. I know.
What did one of your presidents said about a two million dollar missile, a tent and a camels arse?
"I’m not gonna fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt"?
But in reality it is the American "modus operandi".
Your agents managed to feck up a WMD.......God I would hate to see what they would do with a cheap knife.......