LE
Book Reviewer

mercurydancer

LE
Book Reviewer

mercurydancer

LE
Book Reviewer
The New Start treaty...The Ivans get to come out here and inspect the faculties frequently.
Well, I suspect that a reciprocal arrangement is in order.

mercurydancer

LE
Book Reviewer
We inspect what they let us and don't decide to cheat on.
Well, as I got back from Moscow this morning, and I cannot now really make a coherent sentence, let alone understand your rather obscure comments, I will take it up at a future date.

It was not "surrendering". It was attempt to make a peace. And as Westies don't want peace - there will be war.

And you need to read some history, too. Every century West starts another "Drang nach Osten", and every time it is finished by the Russian forces in the Western capitals. Warshawa, Paris, Berlin... It will be Washington this time. No problem.

How can a Russian troll be so wrong so often?

Treaties with Westies don't worth inks they are signed by. Westies are too greedy and too stupid to live in the peace. And reality is that Russians always return for their lands.
You need to make your mind up as to who is the aggressor, the West or Russia. I think you'll find it's the latter.

In fact, there are many questions about Russian "Troll farms". If you are really interested - join the public Telegram channel "Ольгинский сепаратизм" and read about their job by yourself.