RUSSIA NUKE PLANTS ALERT

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/t...dline=russia-nuke-plants-alert-name_page.html

BRITAIN needs to build nuclear reactors or be left at Russia's mercy, Trade Secretary Alistair Darling has been warned.

The ex-Communist state are building atomic plants despite their huge oil and gas reserves.
I have heard something similar... Ahh... Iran is buinding atomic plants despite huge oil and gas reserves. "It is an economy, stupid". With current prices it would be more profitable to sell oil and gas and produce electicity by nuclear power-stations.

Experts fear it is so they can make other countries reliant on their fuel exports - and so influence their foreign policy.
Do you agree with this opinion?

I know..LETS INVADE!! I mean we did it in Iraq, (and what a grand job we did there!). We could form a coalition with Papua New Guinea and enter by walking across the Bearing Strait ice floes. We could depose the evil Russian Oligarchs and power salesmen and replace them with a puppet government no-one likes. Then we could run the risk of a war between the former Soviet states. Without any exit strategy. Sorry, what was that? Oh, no political will eh? Ok then. we will just continue to kick ten barrels of excrement out of the middle east then. Thats easier isn't it children?

DigitalGeek said:
I know..LETS INVADE!! I mean we did it in Iraq, (and what a grand job we did there!). We could form a coalition with Papua New Guinea and enter by walking across the Bearing Strait ice floes. We could depose the evil Russian Oligarchs and power salesmen and replace them with a puppet government no-one likes. Then we could run the risk of a war between the former Soviet states. Without any exit strategy. Sorry, what was that? Oh, no political will eh? Ok then. we will just continue to kick ten barrels of excrement out of the middle east then. Thats easier isn't it children?
I'm with ya! :)