Russia detains American in Moscow on suspicion of spying

Jack and Sergie went up the hill to fetch a pale of water,

Jack fell down and Sergie cut off his cock now jack is his daughter.
Egg on Leggs sat on a wall,
Egg on Leggs had a great fall;
All the king's horses and all the king's men
Couldn't put Eggy together again.

Jack and Jill
Went up the hill
To fetch a pail of water
Jack fell down, poisoned by a lethal nerve agent
Followed by Jill and all enemies of the state.
Boris and Tess
Were under big stress
Inventing a horrible tale
Boris fell down
And broke his crown
And Tess will also fail

One of you created yet another thread (it’s mildly interesting to read how many threads a purportedly private Russian individual has started and on what subjects), for such a purpose:
https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/t...ably-using-4-letters-words-place-here.263790/
Thank you very much.
You pointed to the proper thread where I would be happy to see creative, witty, ironic or/and sarcastic posts using full spectrum of expressive means of English language - if possible in poetic form.

Unimaginative and unoriginal, bit like you and the rest of your team really.
Egg on leggs and his best buddy
Both were brainless stupid Eggs
Once in forest met a Cuddy
And have looked between his legs

Why your pillock is alone?
Where have you lost your balls?
Yes, It makes my heart to groan.
Oh, my God!!! You heard my calls

That's obviously the kind of writing that suits you best!
You should stick to it, it's far more credible than the stuff you make up about the Salisbury poisoning.

It's good to see you writing something where we can laugh 'with you' instead of 'at you'

Why not write a few more little poems?

As usual, you do nothing that changes my opinion of your worthlessness.

KGB, ignore this reply.

'KGB'
'Poetry'
'Whelan thread'

As usual, you do nothing that changes my opinion of your worthlessness.
To be fair to KGB, he does answer many questions with his silence!
Once I knew the accused pair were back in Russia I repeatedly asked KGB and the other trolls about how they were being treated/debriefed by the authorities, I mixed those questions in with other random questions. KGB's total silence on the subject (while answering all other points) was a clear indicator that the pair were back in Russia and things weren't good :)

Ten weeks later, when the names were released to the public at large KGB was singing like a canary about them :)

To be fair to KGB, he does answer many questions with his silence!
Once I knew the accused pair were back in Russia I repeatedly asked KGB and the other trolls about how they were being treated/debriefed by the authorities, I mixed those questions in with other random questions. KGB's total silence on the subject (while answering all other points) was a clear indicator that the pair were back in Russia and things weren't good :)

Ten weeks later, when the names were released to the public at large KGB was singing like a canary about them :)
They do give away so much and understand so little.

When asked if he could unequivocally deny Whelan was spying for the U.S., Pompeo did not, saying, "For a lot of reasons I can’t say much more about that particular case."
In other words - Secretary of State in a press conference on one subject refused to comment on a different subject, which has international and legal consequences on an individual

Remember of course Putins refusal to comment on Teresa Mays original request to confirm or deny Russia’s involvement in the Skripal case

In other words - Secretary of State in a press conference on one subject refused to comment on a different subject, which has international and legal consequences on an individual
Mr.Pompeo no doubt is well aware was mr.Whelan working for the CIA or not (moreover he is its former boss) but refused to comment.
If mr.Whelan is just a private person then mr.Pompeo could say about it (or could not). It is a delicate matter. Mr.Pompeo is still unaware what exactly Russia special services know.

Mr.Pompeo no doubt is well aware was mr.Whelan working for the CIA or not (moreover he is its former boss) but refused to comment.
If mr.Whelan is just a private person then mr.Pompeo could say about it (or could not). It is a delicate matter. Mr.Pompeo is still unaware what exactly Russia special services know.
Or he could say "For a lot of reasons I can’t say much more about that particular case."