Russia detains American in Moscow on suspicion of spying

Did you have anything interesting for breakfast this morning?
Just orange juice, I’m not really much of a breakfast person unless I have something specific on

Yesterday I had 3 breakfasts -
1) Holiday Inn Express:
Scrambled eggs, baked beans and 2 sausages with orange juice and coffee
I’m funny about bacon as I like it but don’t like the taste so tend to only have it with mustard
Coffee was shit
2) A cafe stop for a toilet break with latte and a croissant, without the croissant (the waitress missed that bit, but after noticing it wasn’t following I couldn’t be bothered and had almost finished the coffee)

3) A small all day breakfast lunch: (Poppins breakfast menu option 2)
Fried egg, baked beans, sausage and bacon.
I’d had enough coffee so chose a large orange juice. I also discovered that Coleman’s mustard is available in squeezy pots

Please avoid this type remarks further.
As I understand rights of racial groups, homosexuals, transgenders are respected on this site and any remarks that can be regarded as racist, homophobic or trangender-phobic are not allowed.
As for personal insults then it is up to you to decide.
No, in fact we should continue posting things like this to you.
You make things up all the time, so you are in no position to complain.

Two things spring to mind.
No one is forcing you (as a private Russian citizen) to post here, you could stop posting at any time.
And.
If you were honest in the posts you make other posters would treat you with more respect...........but, you aren't, and they don't

The post you are whining about didn't make any positive, or negative reference to the person in the photo you posted, simply that the person looked like they like they had changed sex.

If you were really offended by trans or homophobic posts you would be constantly reporting posts made by user Grey Fox, but you don't do that do you?

Edited to correct misplaced words/typos caused by the ARRSE/IPad issue.

Last edited:
@Grey Fox

Watch your back son!
@KGB_resident is saying the site rules ban homophobic or anti trans comments!
With your anti gay nature, and frequent accounts of you being a rapist you will have @KGB_resident reporting you to the mods all the time.

On the other hand, he is Russian so might just be pretending to be offended by those things.........in which case you will be ok...........and he won't become any less credible.

And you think we are going to believe you, haha.
Three little stars, one line - first lieutenant. Five years of education, at least two years of service as second lieutenant. If she entered in Institute in 17, and was not some kind of superhero - she is at least 17+5+2 - 24 years old.
Специальные звания органов внутренних дел Российской Федерации — Википедия
Northen women usually looks like younger. For example, Natalia Poklonskaya, 38 years old, 1-st adviser of justice, rank equal to Army's General-Mayor.
big.jpg

Or Armi's Second Lieutenant (at least 22 years old) :
SAVE_20190104_113605.jpeg

I just walked over to the BP for a meal deal, not bad for £4.50 but it couldn't be the bacon and cheese turnover, so I ended up putting the Prawn Cocktail crisps back and giving up on the free coffee and taking the turnover along with a creamy chicken slice. Heaven at 6am in the morning.
Jack and Jill
Went up the hill
To fetch a pail of water
Jack fell down
And broke his crown,
And Jill came tumbling after.

Three little stars, one line - first lieutenant. Five years of education, at least two years of service as second lieutenant. If she entered in Institute in 17, and was not some kind of superhero - she is at least 17+5+2 - 24 years old.
Специальные звания органов внутренних дел Российской Федерации — Википедия
Northen women usually looks like younger. For example, Natalia Poklonskaya, 38 years old, 1-st adviser of justice, rank equal to Army's General-Mayor.
View attachment 370326
Or Armi's Second Lieutenant (at least 22 years old) :
View attachment 370328
You pervert.

If I believed that I had been poisoned as collateral damage with VX due to visiting a treacherous relative then I may be reluctant to speak to British representatives

However waking up in hospital after drinking vodka in a Russian bar would be no surprise, as I was rather fond of a glass, a bottle, even more keen on Polish Pure Spirit.
Happily for my body PPS is no longer available in British shops, but I have partaken in the odd home brew from the ex patriat community
Keyword is "if". Highly likely, you'll not believe them, because you was raised in the Russophobic culture. Yulia was raised in the Westernophobic culture, so, highly likely, she was more than just sceptic about British words.
As she understand, that she is in a game of Special Services (between devil and a Deep Blue Sea), her best strategy of survivalance is to tell as much info to as much number of people as possible. Then she became uninterest to secret services, who found many problems.
If she was an innocent vuctim of illegal actions of Russian Army, she have a good chances to get good money from Russian ministry of defence.
Anyway, the UK is not a good place for shelter - if I was her, I choosed one of not touristic Japan cities - more comfort, better medicine, very limited numbers of European faces.

Keyword is "if". Highly likely, you'll not believe them, because you was raised in the Russophobic culture.
No I wasn’t
My father had his Cold War warrior days before I was born and I grew up in a world with a defrosting Cold War, watching change in the east with solidarity, walls falling down etc and I was brought up to respect and try to understand other cultures.
I also used to work in IT using tools created by Russian developers to support IT security rather than bring it down
Yulia was raised in the Westernophobic culture, so, highly likely, she was more than just sceptic about British words.
Maybe she was, but she has also lived here and experienced the way of life
As she understand, that she is in a game of Special Services (between devil and a Deep Blue Sea), her best strategy of survivalance is to tell as much info to as much number of people as possible. Then she became uninterest to secret services, who found many problems.
If she was an innocent vuctim of illegal actions of Russian Army,
She was
she have a good chances to get good money from Russian ministry of defence.
How nice of them
Anyway, the UK is not a good place for shelter - if I was her, I choosed one of not touristic Japan cities - more comfort, better medicine, very limited numbers of European faces.
Where she will stand out more

It would be fair if you tell us how many times you, your wife and your daugter changed sex and do you plan to change sex for your dog? Answer sincerely these questions and then I would be ready to answer your one.
I have never changed sex.
My wife has never changed sex.
My children have never changed sex.

I have never had a desire to change the sex of my dog. I did have him castrated to avoid his teenage ardour. Since then, he has been weeing like a lady dog and has developed an interest in candles and throws but other than that, he seems fine.

Over to you.

So, no reply then.

Your faux outrage about sexist etc comments is just that. Especially in view of the fact that your buddy, Grey Fox is a practitioner of hatred against alternative lifestyles, roundly described as different to him, because he is a stronk heterosexual.

You need to start complaining about him, old chap, especially if someone close to you is transitioning.

I have never changed sex.
My wife has never changed sex.
My children have never changed sex.
Such an amazing coincidence!!!
Me along with all my relatives never changed sex. I had dogs all my life. You may not belive but no one of them changed sex.

So, no reply then.

Your faux outrage about sexist etc comments is just that. Especially in view of the fact that your buddy, Grey Fox is a practitioner of hatred against alternative lifestyles, roundly described as different to him, because he is a stronk heterosexual.

You need to start complaining about him, old chap, especially if someone close to you is transitioning.
Today Russian Christmass. I spent time with guests. Sorry for delay.

There is Russian (and maybe not only Russian) saying - Don't go to monastery with your own statute.
ARRSE has own rules, standards. I just have to follow them. And I believe anybody who tries to post on ARRSE also has to follow the rules.

Just watching the local news, the Skripal case was featured, as was an update on business in Salisbury.

Isn't it just the biggest coincidence that the Russian posters always choose to talk about the Skripals if the Skripals or the case is featured in the media.

Jack and Jill
Went up the hill
To fetch a pail of water
Jack fell down
And broke his crown,
And Jill came tumbling after.
Jack and Jill
Went up the hill
To fetch a pail of water
Jack fell down, poisoned by a lethal nerve agent
Followed by Jill and all enemies of the state.

Jack and Sergie went up the hill to fetch a pale of water,

Jack fell down and Sergie cut off his cock now jack is his daughter.