Russia detains American in Moscow on suspicion of spying

You (with some others) are just dull pedants voided any sense of humour.
I think that is a tad unfair, Cmeptb.

You lied. You were rumbled. You blustered.

The rest of your post is not relevant to this thread. Start a new one. You will be surprised how little info. you get.
I suppose if I am a pedant, then you are Wormtongue, my friend.

Are you saying that @KGB_residents son was previously his daughter?
Please avoid this type remarks further.
As I understand rights of racial groups, homosexuals, transgenders are respected on this site and any remarks that can be regarded as racist, homophobic or trangender-phobic are not allowed.
As for personal insults then it is up to you to decide.

1.It is not explained why the Skripals fell both unconcious exactly at the same moment while according to official version they were poisoned hours before it. Age, sex, thickness of skin, state of health are different. My explanation - the Skripals were poisoned much later, propably in Zizi restaurant.
Who says they both fell unconscious at exactly the same time? Trolls and conspiracy theorists, but not witnesses

As I understand rights of racial groups, homosexuals, transgenders are respected on this site and any remarks that can be regarded as racist, homophobic or trangender-phobic are not allowed.
So, has your son had a sex change, then . That is a question. It does not offend anyone's rights and I fully respect his rights to change from a 115Kg. man to a 50 Kg. teenage police cadet.

Stickler for the rules aren't we?

I have noted that there is a positive effort to deflect this thread away from its original purpose.

Also, the obsession with the location of the Skripals is of note.

Their fishing expeditions are about as subtle as hitting a puppy with a mallet.

Laughably, KGB is trying to make out his lying didn't happen and when rumbled remembered something he didn't remember, as his sense of humour.

How ungentlemanly.
OK, let's return to mr.Whelan.
Though ... nothing new has happened.
There are no official charges.
Nothing has been disclosed to general public.
The swap will not happen anytime soon.

So, has your son had a sex change, then . That is a question. It does not offend anyone's rights and I fully respect his rights to change from a 115Kg. man to a 50 Kg. teenage police cadet.
His weight now is 140 kg.

Can’t take a joke now? Though your response should be directed to @greyfox as it was him who took references that you brought up on your son and body building drugs to transgender issues

The rights of racial groups, homosexuals, transgender and others are respected on this site (along with levels of joking). This was also brought to light on a thread I raised on here with a missing transgender person - with mixed responses, but including making contact with someone who has been instrumental in support to the indiviual and making others closely concerned aware of all the issues concerned.
So if you wish to report me for my post then please do, but don’t make fake outrage.

I will also add the extermely offensive posts (not by you) but by one of your troll colleagues with regard to the novichock victim who is connected to me.

Who says they both fell unconscious at exactly the same time? Trolls and conspiracy theorists, but not witnesses
According to the early reports
How the 'poisoned' spy plot unfolded in Salisbury | Daily Mail Online
1546814815230.png

3.47pm Older man and younger woman with red handbag spotted on CCTV holding hands

After paying by card Mr Skripal and his daughter left Zizzi. CCTV footage, from cameras at a gym, shows a couple walking briskly nearby – a man and a younger woman with blonde hair and a large red handbag.
But as you may see at 4:00pm they both were found collapsed in the park.
So for both time interval from absolutely healthy state to unconciousness was no more than 13 minutes and it happened exactly at the same time.

Last edited:
Ditto the Skripals.
So why keep asking questions about them. Hoping someone might slip.
Here you are absolutely right. Remarkably the police don't release any new information.

Can’t take a joke now? Though your response should be directed to @greyfox as it was him who took references that you brought up on your son and body building drugs to transgender issues

The rights of racial groups, homosexuals, transgender and others are respected on this site (along with levels of joking). This was also brought to light on a thread I raised on here with a missing transgender person - with mixed responses, but including making contact with someone who has been instrumental in support to the indiviual and making others closely concerned aware of all the issues concerned.
So if you wish to report me for my post then please do, but don’t make fake outrage.

I will also add the extermely offensive posts (not by you) but by one of your troll colleagues with regard to the novichock victim who is connected to me.
Jokes are absolutely normal thing. But please, don't touch (in any way) details related to race, sexual orientation and so on. I just kindly ask you - that's all.

But please, don't touch (in any way) details related to race, sexual orientation and so on. I just kindly ask you - that's all.
He is unlikely to as I suspect he is one of those live and let live types I talked to Grey Fox about.

Why does it concern you, then.

If you don't wish to answer, that's fine.

Stickler for the rules aren't we?
It would be fair if you tell us how many times you, your wife and your daugter changed sex and do you plan to change sex for your dog? Answer sincerely these questions and then I would be ready to answer your one.

View attachment 370273
You (with some others) are just dull pedants voided any sense of humour.
If I write 'when pigs fly' then does it mean that I made a point about possibility of pig's flights? No of course.
As for the Skripals case then I only have to repeat my opinion about weak point of official version.
1.It is not explained why the Skripals fell both unconcious exactly at the same moment while according to official version they were poisoned hours before it. Age, sex, thickness of skin, state of health are different. My explanation - the Skripals were poisoned much later, propably in Zizi restaurant.
2.The police keeps silence about movements of the Skripals between 9:15 and 13:30 4 March while being well aware about it. Did the Skripals return home at noon or not? No comments from British authorities. My explanation - the Skripals didn't return home after 9:15 and didn't touch the door handle after their departure.
3. The Skripals have not any contacts with journalists, Russian diplomats. They are not seen on social networks. According to officals version they themselved don't wish it. My explanation - they are not allowed to communicate freely with external world not to disclose information about they British authorities regard as 'unwanted', that can ruin the official version of poisoning.
Yet more idiocy from one of the resident idiots.

As there wasn’t a current open Skripal thread, and to minimise running this one further off track ....

https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/threads/critically-ill-man-former-russian-spy-part-4.289664/
It's a fair point. Indeed the Skripal case should be discussed elsewhere.
Returning to mr.Whelan, I strongly doubt that British diplomats will be allowed consular access to him anytime soon. Though, I could be wrong and Moscow would demonstrate 'good will'.
What do you think London should do if the consular access will be denied.
1.Forget about the right for consular access.
2.To continue to insist on it.
3.Break diplomatic relations with Russia.
4.Allow consular access to ms.Skripal

Returning to mr.Whelan, I strongly doubt that British diplomats will be allowed consular access to him anytime soon. Though, I could be wrong and Moscow would demonstrate 'good will'.
No 4 is on the wrong thread, irrelevant and doesn’t apply to Yulia Skripal as she is not a prisoner

I just walked over to the BP for a meal deal, not bad for £4.50 but it couldn't be the bacon and cheese turnover, so I ended up putting the Prawn Cocktail crisps back and giving up on the free coffee and taking the turnover along with a creamy chicken slice. Heaven at 6am in the morning.