Russia: chemical castration for pedophiles

P

pp0470

The Russian parliament has approved a law on pedophilia in a first reading. From now on people found guilty of sex crimes against children under the age of 14 will face chemical castration, while repeat offenders face a life sentence
Russia introduces chemical castration for pedophiles — RT

p.s. I do hope the moderator cpunk doesn't take any views expressed personally and decides to lock the thread.... ;o))

I'll keep my opinions to myself just in case (kinda defeats the point of a discussion forum, dunnit?).

The Russian parliament has approved a law on pedophilia in a first reading. From now on people found guilty of sex crimes against children under the age of 14 will face chemical castration, while repeat offenders face a life of repeated castration.
Sorted that for you: I think you'll find that it rolls better off the tongue.

They've had it for years, the results look like this:

[video=youtube;-4M5KE1FeyY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4M5KE1FeyY&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

G

goatrutar

They're the same jab that women use as a contraceptive. Depoalovera I think it's called. They were talking about it down here too.

G

goatrutar

I have a mental picture of the worlds ugliest transvestite. Remind me not to drop my wallet anywhere near the valley. I'll have to kick it all the way back to Albion. :)

M

Mark The Convict

I couldn't look worse than that other horror, Jodie Travesty or whatever its name is.

I think that castration with Zyklon B would be more effective. And no side effects.

Latest Threads