Russell Brand - cnut or comedy genius??

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by box-of-frogs, Oct 27, 2008.

?
  1. Cnut

86.3%
  2. Comedy Genius

6.5%
  3. Somewhere in between

7.2%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Whilst i know that there are a few threads about this bloke, here's a quick poll on what you think of him.

Cnut or comedy genius?

Personally, I think he's a cnut of the highest order and I hope he sh1ts hedgehogs and then bleeds to death. Slowly.

2. He's as funny as cancer of the cock.

3. He's a 1st class throbber. Here endeth the discussion :) (unless someone else wants to add anything)

4. No, I think thats sums it up quite adequately thankyou Smudge :D

5. Does his appearance (that of a gay goth elf caught in a windtunnel) add to the cnutishness? Or is it purely a personality problem?

6. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Cnut

7. Cnuty,cnuty,cnutitty cnut.

8. cnut (well that was simple :p )

9. Grownup_Rafbrat

Grownup_Rafbrat LE Good Egg (charities)

What he said.

Being a lady of a certain generation, that's not a word I use, but for that vacuous, airheaded, talentless, ugly, spavined, tosser I'll make an exception.

I thought this long ago, but having heard what he and 'Wossie', a person who used to be quite intelligent, but has dumbed himself down to a point of arrant stupidity, put on Manuel's anwerphone, I think they are both c*nts, and should be sacked.

10. Cnut.

And as I typed that, I also said it out loud, and want you all to know I said it with as much venom and hatred as I could muster.

Also, I'm fairly convinced that Russel Brand and Amy Winehouse are the same person. Imagine Brand with his hair up and having had a shave....

11. I think it's the whole package. I'd like to shave off his hair and shove it in his mouth - hopefully he'd choke, but if not, at least the mass of it will make sure he can't speak.

12. Dross. Incredible that the BBC gives him air time and a salary. Probably the worst part of Radio 2, which is saying something.

13. Thrush. (irritating cunt)

14. Cnut, cant see what people find amusing about him, nothing he says is funny, nothing he does is funny, and it goes on in that way.

To even consider calling him a comedy genius, is an insult to the real comedy geniuses, like Spike milligan, Eric Morcombe or the monty python lot etc etc.

So Cnut, nothing more can be added.