Russell Brand - cnut or comedy genius??

Cnut or Comedy Genius

• Comedy Genius

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Somewhere in between

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Whilst i know that there are a few threads about this bloke, here's a quick poll on what you think of him.

Cnut or comedy genius?

Personally, I think he's a cnut of the highest order and I hope he sh1ts hedgehogs and then bleeds to death. Slowly.

He's a 1st class throbber. Here endeth the discussion :) (unless someone else wants to add anything)

Does his appearance (that of a gay goth elf caught in a windtunnel) add to the cnutishness? Or is it purely a personality problem?

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Cnut

vvaannmmaann said:
Cnuty,cnuty,cnutitty cnut.
What he said.

Being a lady of a certain generation, that's not a word I use, but for that vacuous, airheaded, talentless, ugly, spavined, tosser I'll make an exception.

I thought this long ago, but having heard what he and 'Wossie', a person who used to be quite intelligent, but has dumbed himself down to a point of arrant stupidity, put on Manuel's anwerphone, I think they are both c*nts, and should be sacked.

Cnut.

And as I typed that, I also said it out loud, and want you all to know I said it with as much venom and hatred as I could muster.

Also, I'm fairly convinced that Russel Brand and Amy Winehouse are the same person. Imagine Brand with his hair up and having had a shave....

TankiesYank said:
Does his appearance (that of a gay goth elf caught in a windtunnel) add to the cnutishness? Or is it purely a personality problem?
I think it's the whole package. I'd like to shave off his hair and shove it in his mouth - hopefully he'd choke, but if not, at least the mass of it will make sure he can't speak.

Dross. Incredible that the BBC gives him air time and a salary. Probably the worst part of Radio 2, which is saying something.

Cnut, cant see what people find amusing about him, nothing he says is funny, nothing he does is funny, and it goes on in that way.

To even consider calling him a comedy genius, is an insult to the real comedy geniuses, like Spike milligan, Eric Morcombe or the monty python lot etc etc.

So Cnut, nothing more can be added.

maninblack

LE
Book Reviewer
He is a vacuous waste of skin and hair....the perfect non-man to represent everything that is wrong in this "celebrity" obsessed culture.

With luck he will have a daughter one day who gets gang raped by baboons who leave an answerphone message on his mother's answerphone.

I do not expect that the BBC will have the balls to terminate him and Ross as they are managed in a moral vacuum.

Just to make it clear for those who did not understand. He is a disease.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
TankiesYank said:
This was clearly taken before he saw 'Pirates of the Caribbean'

Did you HAVE to do that?

I feel sick now, and need to go and lie down and think of Mark Harmon or Gary Sinise!

Hah. I have had the opportunity to call him kunt to his face. Which I did. *proud*

And I meant it.

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
Wasn't he marched off MTV (a U.S. TV staition) for turning up dressed as Bin Laden the morning after 9/11?
He's an unfunny talentless twat who seems to be trying to be a cheap version of Frankie Howard and his titter ye not phase
Every time he's in the news it's about shagging some wannabe
As for 'Wossy' I honestly don't know what people see in him is he on Radio 2 so the can claim his speach impediment as a disability and get a tick in the box for employing a spacker?
Mind his head is so far up Gervais's arse I'm supriesed he can see or hear anything