Rushdie rubbishes royalty

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by bullet_catcher, Sep 27, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The man is clearly a deluded cnut, I dont understand why we spend good public cash protecting his worthless life.

2. Can't we get Her Maj to issue a fatwa?

3. The differing comments made for interesting reading. My first impression was that this country is generally held in contempt by the average Indian, that being the case perhaps they could refuse the millions of pounds of aid we provide that country.

4. Cos he's a billy bullshiter more like

5. jim24

jim24 Book Reviewer

I met one of his minders, he said he was so far up his own literary exhaust pipe you couldn't understand him, then I tried to read one of his books and then I understood , he's a f@cking ******** of biblical proportions

6. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Bloke's a ******* cock-end. He's been married four times, can't look after his own kids, really pisses off everyone around him . . . . and he knocks the monarchy?

7. I doubt the Shah of Iran would have been as great a threat to him as the Repiublic that replaced it.

8. Why on earth do we still have to waste protecting this odious little shit? He seems to have a happy knack of alienating all around him: On that basis, and he is probably wealthy enough, let him take charge of his own security.

9. If he doesnt like our monarchy he can always piss off back home - CNUT

10. Wow, a bloke voicing an opinion that differs from yours, in a Democracy...........Outragous!

11. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Don't worry about it, he'll be able to pay for his own CP when his next book hits the shelves.

Keep an eye on your local Waterstones for a copy of "Oi Buddah you fat twat !"

12. Deport the ****.Iran Air still fly out of Heathrow?.

13. Yes they do, but with a rather archaic, (almost obslete), fleet of aircraft. I bet he would be assured of some excellent personal service from the more radical ayatollahs who took exception to Satanic Verses.

14. That even made the news over here, the news bod asked why he hadnt had his "Sir" removed!