Rupertess

Well, the first female combat Officer has just passed out at Sandhurst. Once she's finished her RAC troop leaders course, she'll be joining the Royal Tank Regt.
Good luck to the Lady.
Discuss.

Well, the first female combat Officer has just passed out at Sandhurst. Once she's finished her RAC troop leaders course, she'll be joining the Royal Tank Regt.
Good luck to the Lady.
Discuss.

She may not be the first qualified, rumour has it that there's a female REME Capt aiming to transfer across to a Cav regt. She might be pipped to the post.

Yeah cheers Dits.
Mr "Discuss" started it.

Good luck to the Lady.
Discuss.
I'm just here to bring amusement and joy.

Am I the only one who gets his back up at being told to "Discuss"? Seems a bit peremptory to me.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Kin hell, it didn't realise that this was such ground breaking news that it warranted 2 threads in the same forum!

Am I the only one who gets his back up at being told to "Discuss"? Seems a bit peremptory to me.
You're not the only one. :threaten: Mr. "Discuss" would need a whole lot of rank on his (her) collar before I would jump up like a no rank fuzzbutt and recite. How does he feel about it? Let's hear what he thinks first.

Kin hell, it didn't realise that this was such ground breaking news that it warranted 2 threads in the same forum!
The ball's in your court.

Discuss.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
You should really post that in here as well:

Rupertess

I hope to little baby Jebus, that when he wakes up after eating his chocolate on Monday, that he gives people brains, and reminds us not to drink coffee after 1300hrs.
I have no choice, I'm at work!

Latest Threads